Biden's War

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Obama, Clintons he and she.

This is a madcap slow chase to Hell. We'll stand here and watch this ?

So the fuck what if Ukraine isn't in the fabulous club nato.

Is that the political litmus now.

These are amazing people. They are us. And the decent world can take out/can't handle this manchild monster ?

I don't believe it.

Is this the new world order?
Putin says he'll nuke the world.
I'd love to choke that little rat bastard right out.

He's one guy for God's sake.

This is all the democrat's fault.

Project weakness and strengh you will lose.

We got saddam...

This whitehouse is in this state of chaotic surrealness...

Congress is soon to be refreshed..

Pelosi will b gone that my friends is worth all the tea in china? Which will be the next biden crisis.

The "journalists" will eventually catch up.

Are we betting their will be no more monsters behind this one ?

Last edited:
A sociopathic, hyper-nationalist European dictator launches a war on a neighboring sovereign country, bombing, slaughtering and terrorizing its populace. Committing numerous war crimes and various atrocities. Shutting down the tiny independent press that he had allowed and willingly plunging his own people into economic disaster. While threatening to use nukes on anyone who gets in his way.

And in response, a Trumpster blames the nearest Democrats. As do many other Trumpsters. They don't want to blame the sociopathic, hyper-nationalist European dictator, because they hold a soft spot in their hearts for people like that.

Just, fucking, sick.

A sociopathic European dictator launches a war on a neighboring sovereign country, bombing, slaughtering and terrorizing its populace. Committing numerous war crimes and various atrocities. Shutting down the tiny independent press that he had allowed and willingly plunging his own people into economic disaster. While threatening to use nukes on anyone who gets in his way.

And in response, a Trumpster blames the nearest Democrats. As do many other Trumpsters. They don't want to blame the sociopathic European dictator, because they have a soft spot in their hearts for people like that.

Just, fucking, sick.
A trucker protests....exterminate him....that is reality.

A sociopathic European dictator launches a war on a neighboring sovereign country, bombing, slaughtering and terrorizing its populace. Committing numerous war crimes and various atrocities. Shutting down the tiny independent press that he had allowed and willingly plunging his own people into economic disaster. While threatening to use nukes on anyone who gets in his way.

And in response, a Trumpster blames the nearest Democrats. As do many others. They don't want to blame the sociopathic European dictator, because they have a soft spot in their hearts for people like that.

Just, fucking, sick.
I'm not blaming Tater for Vlad's invasion, I just don't want the dems using a war we have no business getting involved in being blamed for every ill that the dems have foisted upon us.....Due to dem policies enacted a year ago we were going in the hole long before Putin invaded.

BTW....Gas went up another 10-cents a gallon in my AO overnight $3.90 now.....A 44-cent a gallon increase in five days.....Thanks Tater and your dumb-shit dem handlers.

• Banned
If the US were invaded like ukraine is right now, the faggot left would surrender and beg for a safe space within 30

A sociopathic, hyper-nationalist European dictator launches a war on a neighboring sovereign country, bombing, slaughtering and terrorizing its populace. Committing numerous war crimes and various atrocities. Shutting down the tiny independent press that he had allowed and willingly plunging his own people into economic disaster. While threatening to use nukes on anyone who gets in his way.

And in response, a Trumpster blames the nearest Democrats. As do many other Trumpsters. They don't want to blame the sociopathic, hyper-nationalist European dictator, because they hold a soft spot in their hearts for people like that.

Just, fucking, sick.
Obama snuggling and yukking it up with Raul Castro at a ballgame Cuba was the kiss of death'
Bernie sanders is the icing on the poisonous red cake...

There's another one, right on cue.
Unalienable rights. Believe me, the Christians with open minds who did not wise up will follow the laws the oppressors like you enact to the cattle cars and to the concentration camps for their demise.

Biden needs to call Putin’s bluff. Putin threatens a nuclear war which would result in mutual destruction. Putin may even call for such a strike, but I can assure you, Putin’s military would not comply.

:)-

Biden needs to send in F-15eagles to shoot down every Russian plane, bar none.

f15eagle.jpg

:)-

How can this be Biden's war when he doesn't have the balls to send troops to Ukraine?

Just, fucking, sick.

Over 200,000 innocent civilians were killed in iraq and then the US has the gall to condemn russia?? Really? Remember, we lied our way in to iraq, wmd's and all that stuff. Powell stood there in front of the world, lying and had a complicit media whoring out the propaganda.

Obama, Clintons he and she.

This is a madcap slow chase to Hell. We'll stand here and watch this ?

So the fuck what if Ukraine isn't in the fabulous club nato.

Is that the political litmus now.

These are amazing people. They are us. And the decent world can take out/can't handle this manchild monster ?

I don't believe it.

Is this the new world order?
Putin says he'll nuke the world.
I'd love to choke that little rat bastard right out.

He's one guy for God's sake.

This is all the democrat's fault.

Project weakness and strengh you will lose.

We got saddam...

This whitehouse is in this state of chaotic surrealness...

Congress is soon to be refreshed..

Pelosi will b gone that my friends is worth all the tea in china? Which will be the next biden crisis.

The "journalists" will eventually catch up.

Are we betting their will be no more monsters behind this one ?
Conservatives are lying scum.

Claiming that President Biden is somehow ‘responsible’ for Putin’s criminal, unwarranted attack on Ukraine is further proof of that.

Conservatives are lying scum.

Claiming that President Biden is somehow ‘responsible’ for Putin’s criminal, unwarranted attack on Ukraine is further proof of that.
Not all conservatives.

Putin has been a monster right under biden's nose,

Trump...
had him pinned to the mat.

This is just the beginning of the Democrat party helter skelter..

Have we seen enough ?

There's an observation:
Russians are not behind The Maniacs Putin
behavior/agression

So who is ?

Obama101.Com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back