Biden's War

I'm not blaming Tater for Vlad's invasion, I just don't want the dems using a war we have no business getting involved in being blamed for every ill that the dems have foisted upon us.....Due to dem policies enacted a year ago we were going in the hole long before Putin invaded.

BTW....Gas went up another 10-cents a gallon in my AO overnight $3.90 now.....A 44-cent a gallon increase in five days.....Thanks Tater and your dumb-shit dem handlers.
A sociopathic, hyper-nationalist European dictator launches a war on a neighboring sovereign country, bombing, slaughtering and terrorizing its populace. Committing numerous war crimes and various atrocities. Shutting down the tiny independent press that he had allowed and willingly plunging his own people into economic disaster. While threatening to use nukes on anyone who gets in his way.

And in response, a Trumpster blames the nearest Democrats. As do many other Trumpsters. They don't want to blame the sociopathic, hyper-nationalist European dictator, because they hold a soft spot in their hearts for people like that.

Just, fucking, sick.
Amen, brother.

I'm not blaming Tater for Vlad's invasion, I just don't want the dems using a war we have no business getting involved in being blamed for every ill that the dems have foisted upon us.....Due to dem policies enacted a year ago we were going in the hole long before Putin invaded.

BTW....Gas went up another 10-cents a gallon in my AO overnight $3.90 now.....A 44-cent a gallon increase in five days.....Thanks Tater and your dumb-shit dem handlers.
4.09 to 4.57 in a week here.

FJB

March 4 2022
Just weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine, a former Fox News staffer was arrested in London on February 3 for allegedly violating sanctions in his efforts to launch a pro-Putin TV network.

The US Department of Justice announced on Thursday that it has indicted Jack Hanick, who worked at Fox for 15 years, over his work with Russian oligarch Konstantin Malofeyev.

DOJ alleges that Hanick knowingly helped Malofeyev in his business venture, despite Malofeyev's financing of Russian-backed separatist soldiers in Ukraine's Donbas region since 2014.

"The defendant Hanick knowingly chose to help Malofeyev spread his destabilizing messages by establishing, or attempting to establish, TV networks in Russia, Bulgaria and Greece, in violation of those sanctions," the DOJ statement read.

A representative for Fox News told Insider that Hanick worked as a director across daytime programming and left the network in 2011.

Trump and his cult doing everything they can...........................for RUSSIA.

Trump and his cult doing everything they can...........................for RUSSIA.
Well, after all...

FNJr32PXoAMvW98

Obama, Clintons he and she.

This is a madcap slow chase to Hell. We'll stand here and watch this ?

So the fuck what if Ukraine isn't in the fabulous club nato.

Is that the political litmus now.

These are amazing people. They are us. And the decent world can take out/can't handle this manchild monster ?

I don't believe it.

Is this the new world order?
Putin says he'll nuke the world.
I'd love to choke that little rat bastard right out.

He's one guy for God's sake.

This is all the democrat's fault.

Project weakness and strengh you will lose.

We got saddam...

This whitehouse is in this state of chaotic surrealness...

Congress is soon to be refreshed..

Pelosi will b gone that my friends is worth all the tea in china? Which will be the next biden crisis.

The "journalists" will eventually catch up.

Are we betting their will be no more monsters behind this one ?
Democrats fault my arse. Grow up you idiot.
Youre stupidity does dignify an explanation.

Over 200,000 innocent civilians were killed in iraq and then the US has the gall to condemn russia?? Really? Remember, we lied our way in to iraq, wmd's and all that stuff. Powell stood there in front of the world, lying and had a complicit media whoring out the propaganda.
Bingo!

Many Americans never consider their government’s horrendous actions. They are so easily deceived by the government media complex.

A sociopathic, hyper-nationalist European dictator launches a war on a neighboring sovereign country, bombing, slaughtering and terrorizing its populace. Committing numerous war crimes and various atrocities. Shutting down the tiny independent press that he had allowed and willingly plunging his own people into economic disaster. While threatening to use nukes on anyone who gets in his way.

And in response, a Trumpster blames the nearest Democrats. As do many other Trumpsters. They don't want to blame the sociopathic, hyper-nationalist European dictator, because they hold a soft spot in their hearts for people like that.

Just, fucking, sick.
You weak little beta male, No one on this board with any intelligence has a soft spot for Putin....But sniveling little cowards like you sure are scared to confront him....

THAT'S WHAT'S "Just, fucking sick"

Democrats fault my arse. Grow up you idiot.
Youre stupidity does dignify an explanation.
The West built this crisis up. It is another stage drama. Putin is/was holding back, and they are promoting the people in Ukraine as this great resistance. Progs throw that word around a lot. Just like Jan. 6 was Hiroshima and the truckers in Canada were racists and nazis. Where endless riots in cities were justified. Where calling Covid a Chinese virus/bioweapon was which it was, is hate. We can go on. Progs reversing every policy by Trump because of their vile hatred for him and freedom. Now we are paying the price at home trying to survive. Trusting what you back by some is tough in this environment. But they are being reduced in numbers. For globalism will win out over nationalism and freedom for us in the end as it looks now.

Putin may be that deranged but his military is not. I say call Putin’s bluff.
:)-
Yeah…I mean like…like…like what could possibly go wrong?

Yeah you know at no time in the history of the world has a war ever started based on misunderstanding or provoking your opponent. Lol
:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::uhh::uhh::uhh::asshole:

Forum List

Back