Feeling very dissapointed with Putin

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
I feel very dissappointed with Putin. 2 weeks ago when he started this invasion I really was expecting something much more impressive from Putin then the embarrassement I am seeing on TV. All this guy does is repeatedly fail. I was expecting to see something really impressive from Putin like quickly taking over Ukraine and other countries and taking over the world. He has proved he is just a Joseph Stalin wannabbe who can't conquer shit! Some have called him smart, but he seems to be a very dumb guy. He invades with like no allies to help him against Europe and the USA, really stupid idea on his part. His history of invasions/ military exercises have been nothing but failures and dissapointments. He can't grow Russia at all either by conquering or making the economy stronger, all he knows how to do is weaken the Russian economy and show the world how incredibly stupid and incompetant he is as a leader. It is time the Russians stand up to Putin and say look dude I know you work hard and you got a lot of heart, but your just not cutting the mustard...your fired!

Last edited:
I feel very dissappointed with Putin. 2 weeks ago when he started this invasion I really was expecting something much more impressive from Putin then the embarrassement I am seeing on TV. All this guy does is repeatedly fail. I was expecting to see something really impressive from Putin like quickly taking over Ukraine and other countries and taking over the world. He has proved he is just a Joseph Stalin wannabbe who can't conquer shit! Some have called him smart, but he seems to be a very dumb guy. He invades with like no allies to help him against Europe and the USA, really stupid idea on his part. His history of invasions/ military exercises have been nothing but failures and dissapointments. He can't grow Russia at all either by conquering or making the economy stronger, all he knows how to do is weaken the Russian economy and show the world how incredibly stupid and incompetant he is as a leader. It is time the Russians stand up to Putin and say look dude I know you work hard and you got a lot of heart, but your just not cutting the mustard...your fired!
It may be “slow” but he is on the way to splitting Ukraine in half and nothing but their own logistical problems are stopping them. The Ukrainian Army certainly isn’t.

This is very layered.

The USA helped the insurrection in Don as in 2014. This is not out of the blue.

The TV shows the slow "progress" Russia isn't making, lol. So what is it that you like about Putin's strategy?
This is the goal and Russia will likely get that.
Eo3CO21.png

Putin is proving to be an inept leader who brought his country to war.

The Russian Army once thought to be one of the worlds best is plagued by poor leadership, poor planning, broken supply lines and bad morale.

Putin is also signing his country up for a crippled economy for the next decade or more

Putin is proving to be an inept leader who brought his country to war.

The Russian Army once thought to be one of the worlds best is plagued by poor leadership, poor planning, broken supply lines and bad morale.

Putin is also signing his country up for a crippled economy for the next decade or more
They guy does seem to be a blithering idiot.

Eo3CO21.png
Putin will probably get that but at great cost.
The hard part will be holding territory with a partisan rebellion in your midst. The West will smuggle weapons to resistance forces making Putin deploy forces full time.
Forces he can’t afford to pay

"I am seeing on TV" that says all we need to know.
Russia against tiny Ukraine. And the war is still going? Russia can't handle tiny Ukraine? Russia is so over rated....evil and weak. Not a good combination. Time for someone to invade Russia and do to them as they do to others.

Russia and CHINA had a deal to invade and take over other countries...but Russia is so weak, that for CHINA it would be better for them to invade RUSSIA and take it over. Better hope XI doesn't figure this out...the world would allow him to take Russia at this point.

This is very layered.

The USA helped the insurrection in Don as in 2014. This is not out of the blue.

Russia against tiny Ukraine. And the war is still going? Russia can't handle tiny Ukraine? Russia is so over rated....evil and weak. Not a good combination. Time for someone to invade Russia and do to them as they do to others.

Russia and CHINA had a deal to invade and take over other countries...but Russia is so weak, that for CHINA it would be better for them to invade RUSSIA and take it over. Better hope XI doesn't figure this out...the world would allow him to take Russia at this point.
We spent decades in Afghanistan. Ukraine has subterfuge in it and other things we do not know but the elites and the powerful do.

Eo3CO21.png
Nice goal, but not gonna happen. the West will collapse their economy and keep supplying weapons to the Ukrainians. Putin's 69 so he eventually dies, gets whacked or goes senile, if he isn't already. Then they withdraw and give everything back.

They have the entire planet scared to death to do ANYTHING.

And gas will be 5.00 + a gallon really soon.

So while they may not be "killing it" (I know bad choice of words) in Ukraine......they are far from weak.

Dat boy be beaucoup dinky dau!

For about 15 years or so the extremes of a political agenda that was moving left and remaking the constitution before it for decades became arrogant and oppressive. They obviously believe this is the time to remake the world. And the power law enforcement fiefdoms have the sadistic people within or those who approve who will do their dirty work. Even if they were muted for political purposes in blue cities to gain more power.

Funny seeing people talk of Russian weakness against a smaller country considering we just handed back a smaller country to goat herders we spent twenty years trying to oust at a cost that is unimaginable.

Forum List

Back