Biden's speech. Pretty damn good

giphy (47).gif

Yes, speech was good. But all lies. With one breath it is build America up. But reality of dems is to turn America into Mexico as fast as possible.

Would never, ever vote for a filthy dem. Reps are scum as well, but you can keep your guns and dont have to pay healthcare fines. That's about best you can hope for.

Yes, speech was good. But all lies. With one breath it is build America up. But reality of dems is to turn America into Mexico as fast as possible.

Would never, ever vote for a filthy dem. Reps are scum as well, but you can keep your guns and dont have to pay healthcare fines. That's about best you can hope for.
what about health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations? And ID card that would end illegal immigration like other countries? Real tax cuts for regular people for a change?

Yeah, I was waiting for him to pass out. It's the first time I watched him do a speech - 25 minutes. He's a boring speaker.

I thought he seemed old - I can see all his hair gone in four years.
It's already been gone. Haven't you noticed that young Biden has less hair than now Biden? That's why they call him Plugs Biden.

He wants federal mandatory testing, making failure to mask a federal crime. He wants us to unite behind black violence. Don't forget climate change and obamacare. Lock the country down and really cripple those bad whites.

what about health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations? And ID card that would end illegal immigration like other countries? Real tax cuts for regular people for a change?

Right on Franco. People who work for a living love to pay for other people's shit.

It was actually the first segment of the convention I have watched. But I knew it was tonight and planned to give a listen, though I already planned to vote for the Biden/Harris Ticket. I liked it. A President for the whole country not just the the party faithful but the whole country, including those that do not support. He did a good delivery, smooth, steady and deliberate. He is somebody Democrat can get behind and someone Republican can get behind and he will try to re-unite the country. Did anybody see the statement of support, of 70 Republican National Security officials that put out a joint letter tonight, with officials from trump administration, going all the way back to the Reagan administration. Here is a link.

Joe Biden looked old and tired. There’s no way he can stand up to North Korea, Russia or Iran. He supports the rioting, high taxes and open borders. Systemic Racism = Joe Biden
It's more likely Senile Joe meets the Grim Reaper than winning the November 3rd Election and having to stand up to North Korea,Russia,China or Iran;)

Forum List

Back