Biden's Latino problem will cost him the election

God forbid Latinos think for themselves!

Joe the groper Biden wants these Latino's working for him..

MS-13-Gang-Members-Getty.png

• Banned
The Latino conquistadores always had their guns and knives, and when they refused to give them up to "civilized" gun control politics, they had to declare independence from Spain and Portugal. And we found the "womanizer" trope attached to Hispanic men by the liberal left with their incessant rape accusations. What do you think cinco de mayo is all about anyway? A bunch of fucking whores serving beer and tequila, everybody's supposed to give up their guns and weapons. Nobody is allowed to live independently anymore in the Western Hemisphere.
Wiktionary calls them "womanizers" because they're not willing to grow the requisite fist-length beard like Muslim men, be shorn of their hair and weapons, and fight with their fists in the bull pen like "real men."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Maybe he could pose eating a taco salad. No matter what he does, it's better than what Trump has said about the folks coming up from the south.
. . . hey!

Some of them. . . I assume,

. . . are good people.

:auiqs.jpg:

What a dork.

All Biden has to do is remind voters of Trump putting children in cages

• Thanks
. . . . and intelligent folks will remember it was Obama and the Circuit court ruling out in S.F. that forced that policy and started it, giving the government no other options till it had other options and adequate facilities built.

. . . . and intelligent folks will remember it was Obama and the Circuit court ruling out in S.F. that forced that policy and started it, giving the government no other options till it had other options and adequate facilities built.
A policy that Trump expanded to cover ALL families asking for refuge.

Biden will be able to make some great commercials showing Trumps policies towards Mexicans. Walls, tear gassing children, throwing children into cages, separating families.

1589493656707.jpeg

• Thanks

actually him and Obama were aggressive with deportations. they deported more than Bush
What a crock of shit. I saw what was happening to the United States by that brown turd, he had sanctuary cities popping up all over the place and my town of Manassas. MS-13 moved in and started burning houses because the illegals werent paying their protection fees. I had to leave Virginia because it was turning into Mexico....

Historically; you've always gotten the shittiest immigrants in the world.If you had a decent immigration policy you's have gotten the best of the best and a great asset to you.

actually him and Obama were aggressive with deportations. they deported more than Bush
What a crock of shit. I saw what was happening to the United States by that brown turd, he had sanctuary cities popping up all over the place and my town of Manassas. MS-13 moved in and started burning houses because the illegals werent paying their protection fees. I had to leave Virginia because it was turning into Mexico....
bullshit.

A policy that Trump expanded to cover ALL families asking for refuge.

Biden will be able to make some great commercials showing Trumps policies towards Mexicans. Walls, tear gassing children, throwing children into cages, separating families.

View attachment 336106
Apparently you are the last to know that this woman and her kids were paid actors. :auiqs.jpg:

They look like the Groundskeepers at Trumps golf courses
That's all Secret Service. You've got to have top secret clearance,go undercover, get onto some kind of day labor payroll system for that. How close can get to the President when you're "undocumented" like that? Or is it CIA, or some Air Force black ops?

How tightly are Labor Ready and other day labor temp agencies controlled by the Mexican dig cartels anyways? Any boss from Sinaloa, MS-13, or Nueva Generación can have you blacklisted and banned as a terrorist so you'll never have a job or any kind of employment or paid work in this life, no matter what. The cartel bosses fraternize amongst themselves, and they deal with associates and underlings as with human cargo to be trafficked at their pleasure. People can be so ignorant of the chickens and coyotes.

Forum List

Back