Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
John Monds for President

hqdefault.jpg

If not, why not?

What's wrong with him?

He looks like a good choice for voters who hate President Trump, but can't stomach voting for an incompetent like Joe "Grandpa Simpson" Biden- regardless of the racial identity of the voter.

Why are whites so concerned about who we vote for? Why do whites always try suggesting who we should think like or vote for? Why do whites always think they can tell us who to vote for? Why should blacks vote libertarian?

He looks like a good choice for voters who hate President Trump, but can't stomach voting for an incompetent like Joe "Grandpa Simpson" Biden- regardless of the racial identity of the voter.
Nah. I'm pretty sure most people in the whole country would rather vote to get rid of trump instead, so they'll vote for Biden. They already know it sucks to have the conman, cult star we have now and voting for one person is only way to take out the trash. It is not just that he is a dividing, arrogant two-bit politician with bad judgement and no political self restraint, who hates over half of America. He is just a pitiful example of certain malevolent humans in general, totally lacking in character, morals or ethics. Just ask his three wives or the beauty pagent contestants, or the hookers and bimbos he has paid off even when he could not bribe them to keep it out of the public knowledge. His long term lawyer is still in jail for doing the bidding of UN-indicted co-conspirator #1, who tweets as a free man, above the law to hand down his little pronouncements.

Why are whites so concerned about who we vote for?
Just asking.
:dunno:

Is it a bad thing to be interested in what black folks want/need?

Why do whites always try suggesting who we should think like or vote for?
I didn't do that. I just asked.

Why do whites always think they can tell us who to vote for?
I didn't do that. I just asked a question.

Why should blacks vote libertarian?
That's not for me to decide. I guess the better question is why should black folks NOT vote Libertarian. What is wrong with Libertarian that should make a black person not vote for those principles?

Why are whites so concerned about who we vote for? Why do whites always try suggesting who we should think like or vote for? Why do whites always think they can tell us who to vote for? Why should blacks vote libertarian?

If it makes you feel any better, I don't care who you vote for... just so long as, in your mind, you vote for the person you are convinced is the better candidate...

Nah. I'm pretty sure most people in the whole country would rather vote to get rid of trump instead, so they'll vote for Biden. They already know it sucks to have the conman, cult star we have now and voting for one person is only way to take out the trash. It is not just that he is a dividing, arrogant two-bit politician with bad judgement and no political self restraint, who hates over half of America. He is just a pitiful example of certain malevolent humans in general, totally lacking in character, morals or ethics. Just ask his three wives or the beauty pagent contestants, or the hookers and bimbos he has paid off even when he could not bribe them to keep it out of the public knowledge. His long term lawyer is still in jail for doing the bidding of UN-indicted co-conspirator #1, who tweets as a free man, above the law to hand down his little pronouncements.
Yep you are showing your IQ of 30 again.....

Would black folks vote for this guy?

Blacks vote on free shit and denigration of Whitey and that's it...Just admit it and lets move on.

I dont care who you vote for, but it's always nice when a lemming separates from the herd and refuses to commit suicide

Reaching out to different demographics is part of the political protocol in popular elections. In America, blacks are an important voting block

Reaching out to different demographics is part of the political protocol in popular elections. In America, blacks are an important voting block
Agreed.

I was a bit shocked by IM2's response. It's as if he was angry at me for even daring to ask what black folks want.

That's what I get for being curious, I suppose.

We don’t. We know that 98% of ewe vote democrat!

Agreed.

I was a bit shocked by IM2's response. It's as if he was angry at me for even daring to ask what black folks want.

That's what I get for being curious, I suppose.

Bootney, far too many whites thinking like you have decided they are experts on being black. You have spent days in another thread blaming a black guy for being murdered. Monds is a libertarian, whites are libertarian too. He is running as a third party candidate. So why wasn't the question would people vote for this guy since he is a 3rd party candidate running to be a governor of a state?

That's because 100 percent of the republican platform don't address the issues we face.

That's because 100 percent of the republican platform don't address the issues we face.
Like what? And, if the fucking DemonRats are so fucking good at addressing yer issues why dew ewe still have issues?

Would black folks vote for this guy?

Blacks vote on free shit and denigration of Whitey and that's it...Just admit it and lets move on.
8 Handouts Given To Whites

Like what? And, if the fucking DemonRats are so fucking good at addressing yer issues why dew ewe still have issues?
Whites still have issues so maybe you need to think before you ask a question that I will feel is worthy of an answer.

Forum List

Back