Biden's economy: Very weak jobs report, 128000 jobs added, well under 300,000 estimated

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
The new jobs report shows bleak numbers for an already stumbling, weak economy.

The newest jobs report is only 128,000 added, less than half the expected 300,000 jobs that the analysts were estimating. Even with the expected bounceback of the pandemic shutdowns, the jobs report is slowing dramatically. If we can't come out of this strong, we may not come out of this at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do they want more jobs when they are purposely engineering an economic collapse?
The real plan is chugging along while most people ignore what's coming.

biden-jobs.jpg

The newest jobs report is only 128,000 added, less than half the expected 300,000 jobs that the analysts were estimating. Even with the expected bounceback of the pandemic shutdowns, the jobs report is slowing dramatically. If we can't come out of this strong, we may not come out of this at all.
just a repeat of the Carter years

People can't afford gas to get to work, so clearly this is Putin's fault...;)

People just don’t want to work, and it has caused a massive slow-down in every area of daily life. The comparison to just a few years ago to now makes this feel like a different country.

For example, I had a car accident a few days ago and called my insurance company within the hour. I am still waiting for them to assign me an adjuster, and I was told that once an adjuster is assigned, it will then be a week or so until he can get out to me.

Compare that to a few years ago, when I had another accident. (In both cases, I was not at fault). They had an adjuster call me within hours, and was out to my house in two days.

I
People just don’t want to work, and it has caused a massive slow-down in every area of daily life. The comparison to just a few years ago to now makes this feel like a different country.

For example, I had a car accident a few days ago and called my insurance company within the hour. I am still waiting for them to assign me an adjuster, and I was told that once an adjuster is assigned, it will then be a week or so until he can get out to me.

Compare that to a few years ago, when I had another accident. (In both cases, I was not at fault). They had an adjuster call me within hours, and was out to my house in two daysI
I would be shopping for new insurance after its over

I want to work

I’m only 66
No reason you can’t. Companies are desperate and will even take old guys like you.

We need to go back to the days where not working (unless a SAH mother of young kids) was looked down upon, and people were expected to have jobs.

it sucks..
Gas Just Jumped to $4.79 for Regular Here a Few days ago..

The Biden disaster will be the benchmark for failure for the next 50 years.

Oh no are we returning to the days of the “slow growth” attack following an economic catastrophe!!

The problem is that they’ve been great up until now, and I think I would find the same problem everywhere. Companies just can’t staff up.
We use Openly on Homeowners and Progressive for Cars, both are awesome and react fast

Forum List

Back