Biden Economy Continues Strong Growth After Trump Disaster. 339,000 More Jobs Added In Best Job Growth Performance In History

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The U.S. economy continued to crank out jobs in May, with nonfarm payrolls surging more than expected despite multiple headwinds, the Labor Department reported Friday.

Payrolls in the public and private sector increased by 339,000 for the month, better than the 190,000 Dow Jones estimate and marking the 29th straight month of positive job growth.

The U.S. economy continued to crank out jobs in May, with nonfarm payrolls surging more than expected despite multiple headwinds, the Labor Department reported Friday.

Payrolls in the public and private sector increased by 339,000 for the month, better than the 190,000 Dow Jones estimate and marking the 29th straight month of positive job growth.

In spite of Joe you mean.

Trump left three straight quarters of growth after your pals in the CCP launched COVID.

It's truly amazing hearing liberals claiming Americans are better off under biden when it's so obvious it's not true.
It's like holding onto a rock in the water and claiming it's a personal floatation device.

It's truly amazing hearing liberals claiming Americans are better off under biden when it's so obvious it's not true.
It's like holding onto a rock in the water and claiming it's a personal floatation device.

Sorry to hear you are suffering.

It's not the Wife and I I'm worried about,it's America I'm worried about.
I've been retired now for 12 years and in no danger of running out of money.
So many people are living paycheck to paycheck these days,those are the one's getting screwed.

Then you should be cheering these great job numbers.

Also, the number living paycheck to paycheck seems to be going down.

In 2019 that number was as high as 78%, now it is down to 58%

Then you should be cheering these great job numbers.

Also, the number living paycheck to paycheck seems to be going down.

In 2019 that number was as high as 78%, now it is down to 58%

Two leftwing links....
And with inflation Americans are making less money not more.

Why do leftist always ask for information thats already common knowledge?
Are you denying there's inflation and ridiculously high gas prices?

One thing I have found in life is that common knowledge is most often wrong.

I am data geek, I provided data and you ignored it.

Now you have nothing but your words.

Show me the data!

Bloomberg: "Buying a new car, owning a home and getting a college education is becoming a privilege for rich Americans.

Adherents of the cult of capitalism from the bottom of society, how you've all been fucked...

Forum List

Back