Private Sector Companies Added 497,000 Jobs In June, More Than Double Expectations

Black unemployment increased by 176,000 this month.

Black unemployment is up by 445,000 the past two months.

Black unemployment is higher than pre-pandemic.

I bet that Biden's immigration policies are allowing illegal immigrants to take American Black jobs.

1688775904314.png

cc:
Curried Goats IM2

Last edited:
Holy moley! What great news! This will cause a lot of Trumptard butts to burn.

Ordinarily, when there is great jobs growth when a D is in the White House, the tard herd invariably whines, "B-b-b-b-b-but LFPR!"

Sadly for them, the Labor Force Participation Rate is higher than it ever was during the Trump regime.

So it's good news all around, and bad news for those who want to see our country fail.

The U.S. labor market showed no signs of letting up in June, as companies created far more jobs than expected, payroll processing firm ADP reported Thursday.

Private sector jobs surged by 497,000 for the month, well ahead of the downwardly revised 267,000 gain in May and much better than the 220,000 Dow Jones consensus estimate. The increase resulted in the biggest monthly rise since July 2022.

From a sector standpoint, leisure and hospitality led with 232,000 new hires, followed by construction with 97,000, and trade, transportation and utilities at 90,000.

Labor force participation rate for people ages 25 to 54 in May 2023 highest since January 2007

All we had to double was double the price of everything to force people back to work and work 2 jobs plus our magic election accounting. In August the number will be revised downward - biggly

big deal....your wages go up 30 bucks a month while groceries and utilities go up to eat that up....
That is the opposite of what happened at the bottom - thus my link. However being poor still sucks, you just have a wee bit more buying power now to live in poverty. Woo hoo. Capitalism doing its thing.

Do you understand how they fudge the inflation numbers? When the prices of bread increases above their desired number, they ASSUME that you substitute dirt and grass instead
Link grass and dirt substituted for bread moron. I dare you… regardless, when beef is priced high i buy more chicken. That’s how the world works.

Do you understand how they fudge the inflation numbers? When the prices of bread increases above their desired number, they ASSUME that you substitute dirt and grass instead
BUT THAT FAILS TO ACCOUNT FOR THE REAL INCREASE IN PRICE!!

So dumbass mother fuckers take out a loan to go learn basket weaving, then when they come out they cant find a job, except bartending, then demand that I should pay for their stupidity, while i have done everything right, own a mortgage of $15,000 a month, never missing a payment, which no dumbass basket weaver will every pay for my loan.

Actions has consequences, if you do stupid shit, then you pay for that shit you did.

And i did go to college for one semester, realized that is was a gimmick, got skills on how to fix a F-15, went to Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years and made my fortune all tax free. Shame young people fall for the shit the left tries to push, because all it does it funnel money to the teachers unions and colleges while fucking over the students and their families.
Hard to argue with all that.

Poor Trumptards. All they can do in the face of this fantastic news is tag my opening post with "Fake News."

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What more evidence do you need that these butt hurt losers are deniers of reality and want to see our country fail? :lol:
And now for the rest of the story. Another statistics fail from a Democrat minion. June jobs number BELOW expectations. :abgg2q.jpg:

Holy moley! What great news! This will cause a lot of Trumptard butts to burn.

Ordinarily, when there is great jobs growth when a D is in the White House, the tard herd invariably whines, "B-b-b-b-b-but LFPR!"

Sadly for them, the Labor Force Participation Rate is higher than it ever was during the Trump regime.

So it's good news all around, and bad news for those who want to see our country fail.

The U.S. labor market showed no signs of letting up in June, as companies created far more jobs than expected, payroll processing firm ADP reported Thursday.

Private sector jobs surged by 497,000 for the month, well ahead of the downwardly revised 267,000 gain in May and much better than the 220,000 Dow Jones consensus estimate. The increase resulted in the biggest monthly rise since July 2022.

From a sector standpoint, leisure and hospitality led with 232,000 new hires, followed by construction with 97,000, and trade, transportation and utilities at 90,000.

Labor force participation rate for people ages 25 to 54 in May 2023 highest since January 2007

You lefties believe in everything they serve you... Kids out of schools working part time.

Let's check how great economy really is. Target closing 13 stores, CVS 300, Walgreens 200, Macy's 125 , Starbucks 400, Bath and Beyond 150, Victoria's Secret 50, Kohl's 27, Nordstrom 15, American Eagle 250, Gamestop 100, Champs Sports 125, Walmart 154, Foot Locker 420, Journey's 100, Tuesday Morning 487, Party City 31, Banana Republic 46, Burger King 400, Best Buy 20, Amazon Whole Foods 8, Big Lots 7... but hey, you either didn't get the memo and you wont hear it from MSM, in the news, since it doesn't fit the narrative. Yeah, economy is doing great... :laughing0301: :eusa_boohoo:

You lefties believe in everything they serve you... Kids out of schools working part time.

Let's check how great economy really is. Target closing 13 stores, CVS 300, Walgreens 200, Macy's 125 , Starbucks 400, Bath and Beyond 150, Victoria's Secret 50, Kohl's 27, Nordstrom 15, American Eagle 250, Gamestop 100, Champs Sports 125, Walmart 154, Foot Locker 420, Journey's 100, Tuesday Morning 487, Party City 31, Banana Republic 46, Burger King 400, Best Buy 20, Amazon Whole Foods 8, Big Lots 7... but hey, you either didn't get the memo and you wont hear it from MSM, in the news, since it doesn't fit the narrative. Yeah, economy is doing great... :laughing0301: :eusa_boohoo:
The desperate, dishonest, reprehensible right spins its ridiculous lies of economic gloom and doom for some perceived partisan advantage, with contempt for the well-being of the American people.

Forum List

Back