Private Sector Companies Added 497,000 Jobs In June, More Than Double Expectations

Which is exactly what I meant by "job numbers is not the economy".
But thanks, this has been fun.
Employment is a trailing indicator. So when a trailing indicator is going gangbusters, that speaks very positively of the economy as a whole.

You dumb Moon Bat.

Lies by the Potatohead administration, just like we saw when Obama was president.

Here is the real story:

More Than 105 Million Working Age Americans Do Not Have A Job Right Now

Our long slide toward economic oblivion continues, and survey after survey has shown that most Americans are deeply unsatisfied with the current state of the U.S. economy. Inflation is out of control, most Americans are getting poorer due to the rapidly rising cost of living, the housing bubble has started to burst, and the commercial real estate market is a giant mess. But employment is supposed to be our bright spot.

The Biden administration continues to tell us that the unemployment rate is less than 4 percent and that there are lot of jobs available for those that want them. But is this really true?

To answer that question, it is imperative to understand that our government places unemployed persons into one of two categories…

Jobless people are classified into one of two categories by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)—either unemployed or not in the labor force. To be classified as unemployed in the month they are surveyed, people must be actively looking for work. If they are not actively looking, they are classified as not in the labor force.

Over time, the definition of “officially unemployed” has gotten more restrictive, and today only 6.097 million working age Americans are considered to be in that category. Meanwhile, a staggering 99.800 million working age Americans are considered to be “not in the labor force”.

When you add both categories together, you get a total of 105.897 million working age Americans that do not have a job right now.

Let me try to put that into perspective. During the Great Recession of 2008 and 2009, that number never even got up to 90 million. So that means that the number of working age Americans that are not employed at this moment far surpasses anything that we witnessed during the Great Recession.

Please do not believe the garbage that the federal government is trying to sell you. Unemployment is not low. In fact, John Williams estimates that the real rate of unemployment in this country is somewhere around 25 percent.
As I have already shown, LFPR is the highest since 2007.

Try again, loser.

Last edited:
Nope. It's the lowest it has been in at least 50 years.

Don't try to Trump my data. Your source says its source is the BLS, which is where my data came from and I posted the link. My data was accurate within the hour that I posted it.

Your post, which shows unemployment rate, has the same conclusion anyway...
1688950395497.png
1688950416382.png

My post is correct, and the data is provided.

Your statement that unemployment is the lowest in 50 years, based on your own data, is wrong.

Both the Black unemployment rate (your data) and the total Black unemployment (my data), show Biden latest numbers do not yet achieved Trump's levels pre-pandemic, don't you agree? :)

Last edited:
Don't try to Trump my data. Your source says its source is the BLS, which is where my data came from and I posted the link. My data was accurate within the hour that I posted it.

Your post, which shows unemployment rate, has the same conclusion anyway...
View attachment 802933View attachment 802934

My post is correct, and the data is provided.

Your statement that unemployment is the lowest in 50 years, based on your own data, is wrong.

Both the Black unemployment rate (your data) and the total Black unemployment (my data), show Biden has not yet achieved Trump's levels pre-pandemic, don't you agree? :)
You chose August 2019, which is six months before the pandemic.

At the time the pandemic hit, black unemployment was 6.3 percent.

Here is black unemployment for April 2023:

black-ue-april-2023.jpg

4.7 percent. That's the lowest in at least the past 50 years.

You chose the best number from the Trump years, and I chose the best number from the Biden regime.

You chose August 2019, which is six months before the pandemic.

At the time the pandemic hit, black unemployment was 6.3 percent.

Here is black unemployment for April 2023:

]
black-ue-april-2023.jpg

4.7 percent. That's the lowest in at least the past 50 years.

You chose the best number from the Trump years, and I chose the best number from the Biden regime.
You said, "It's the lowest it has been in at least 50 years."

See ya.

Black unemployment when the pandemic hit was 6.3 percent.

It is currently 6.0 percent.

So the statement "Black unemployment is higher than pre-pandemic" is patently false.

Notice how the fucker doesnt feel sorry for those who were on fixed incomes, now that Bidenflation has ruined it for them....
Blah blah blah. Right wingers don’t give 2 shits about people at the bottom. Look at their shitty policies.

Forum List

Back