Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

Nope, Trump, not Fauci, said this to America...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

... and America listened.

Fuuny, sure looks more like Pence than Trump.

Retard, you said you drew a line starting with an incline starting with 12/2019. That omits 1/2020 and 2/2020 even though those months were before the shutdowns. That exposes how dishonest you are since the only reason you did that was because 12/2020 was a higher starting point.

You also didn't account for another 2 months when production dropped due to winter storms. You think those storms wouldn't have happened under Trump?
Is there something wrong with this dude's mind ? What in the world is he blabbering about ? How could 1/2020 and 2/2020 be omitted from a line going from 12/2019 to 11/2022 ? They are within the time frame. They are NOT omitted. They can't be.

Wow. I guess I have talk to elementary school, to this oddball.

FAUN: In the link provided here, blow the graph up to a large size (about 250%). Take a ruler and draw a line from 12/2019 to 11/2022, where the dateline ends on the right side of the page (just to the right of the letter D, at the end of the word DOWNLOAD)

That is the extension of the Trump oil production progression, if there were no pandemic and Trump were re-elected. If you like, you can start your line on Feb. 2017 (Trump's first full month in office), and draw upward from there (same thing). Still ends at about 550 Millon - 570 millon. Got it now, student ?

Last edited:
You're senile, gramps. Trump is not a Democrat.

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Correct, and that's why he is not responsible for the Q2 shutdowns, advised by Democrat Fauci, and worsened by Democrat Pelosi, stifling the Stimulus checks, and initiated by Obama/Biden and their NIH, earlier on.

Forum List

Back