Democrat New England Rep. Stephen Lynch tests positive for COVID, even after receiving 2nd vaccine dose

I've always been suspicious of the Covid tests themselves. Is it picking up "noise" as confusing it with Covid? Are the tests just faulty in their design?

Now we will never be clear of it. Such a powerful virus from a bowl of bat soup...

I've always been suspicious of the Covid tests themselves. Is it picking up "noise" as confusing it with Covid? Are the tests just faulty in their design?

Now we will never be clear of it. Such a powerful virus from a bowl of bat soup...

You have not heard what the inventor of the PCR test Kary Mullis said himself?

Not to mention, think about this. If they have never actually isolated the Covid Virus, how can they be testing for a virus they haven't even proved existed? It's all a scam.

i said New England because i can't spell "Taxachusetts"
Flu vaccines take about 2-3 weeks to be effective. When did he get the 2nd dose? How long before the action starts to work with this drug?

People still get the flu after being poked, usually the symptoms are very mild.

Jest sayin....

Flu vaccines take about 2-3 weeks to be effective. When did he get the 2nd dose? How long before the action starts to work with this drug?

Jest sayin....

To the best of my understanding the vaccines don't prevent you from contracting the virus. They prevent the virus from taking you down once you get it. So your positive COVID test doesn't mean what it means to an unvaccinated person and you probably stay asymptomatic.

That of course means, since he's still carrying the virus, that he can transmit it to anyone else, who may not be vaccinated.

Jest sayin....

To the best of my understanding the vaccines don't prevent you from contracting the virus. They prevent the virus from taking you down once you get it. So your positive COVID test doesn't mean what it means to an unvaccinated person and you probably stay asymptomatic.

That of course means, since he's still carrying the virus, that he can transmit it to anyone else, who may not be vaccinated.
Ummm. Thanks. I was referring exactly to that by the flu. We should do what Cuomo did to rid of us Covid. Don't report 60% of the deaths...OMG Serial murderer.

Let's face it. You libs used this virus to destroy so many lives to rid you of Trump. Are you happy for all that misery you people caused. You love every single 92 yr olds death

Jest sayin....

Ummm. Thanks. I was referring exactly to that by the flu. We should do what Cuomo did to rid of us Covid. Don't report 60% of the deaths...OMG Serial murderer.

Let's face it. You libs used this virus to destroy so many lives to rid you of Trump. Are you happy for all that misery you people caused. You love every single 92 yr olds death

Beautiful non-response to anything in the post quoted. Very well not done anything about. I especially like the way you pick random posts to go "Hey stop here mister bus driver! I can go to the park and kill some ducks!"

SMGDFH

Forum List

Back