Biden’s America . . . . Better than ever. . . .

They are up to pre-pandemic real wages. They have grown for 12 straight monnths. You know that but you are a dishonest lying fuck who picks a fake comparison. I’d fire your ass in a heartbeat if you were one of my analysts presenting data for incompetence.

View attachment 821096
More lies by the serial lying maching.

Real wages are down 30 straight months.

So oil production is up under Biden? Exactly!
I told you this Simp wouldn't bring the numbers.

Why is that, citygator ?

Break it down for us. Post the production under Biden on public land vs private land.

He won't, because he knows it will be something else in this thread that proves he is a lying asshat.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Joe Biden in fundamentally transforming this country into a winner. Oil records, infrastructure history, best economy in the world, climate wins, hottest job market the planet Earth has seen. You all will look back at this Golden Age of America’s Economy better known as Bidenomics with fond memories. Even the stock market is struggling to hold on to it’s 3rd straight year of projecting bad results amid the best profits ever.

Biden's America . . . . .

Under Biden, US oil production is poised to break Trump-era records | CNN Business

. . . . . US oil production is poised to shatter all-time records set during the Trump administration. US oil output is now projected to rise to an average of 12.8 million barrels per day this year for the first time ever, according to federal estimates released Tuesday.

Biden's America . . . .

Biden infrastructure law infuses $220 billion in announced projects

. . . . . And I think it's bigger than what happened during the Eisenhower administration, when they built the highway system, when you accumulate all of it," Landrieu said in a briefing with reporters.

The US economy is doing way better than the rest of the rich world

. . . . The US had the highest GDP growth and lowest inflation since the start of the pandemic among the G7 countries, an informal group of industrialized democracies.

Biden's climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says | CNN Business

. . . . A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

Biden’s America . . . .

. . . . We’re in an ‘incredible economic moment’ with disinflation amid a tight labor market, says CEA Chair in response to the world’s best employment metrics.

Biden’s America . . .

. . . . Corporate profits continue to be reported at record levels.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe Biden is a "Placeholder President" and not a "Transformational President".

His one Big Job was to get rid of the orange-tinted existential threat that WAS in the White House.

His one Secondary Job is to hold the fort until something better comes along.

The Democrats routinely phukk-up damned-near everything they touch with their idiot globalist LibProg policies.

The only reason why they MIGHT win again in 2024 is if the Republicans are stupid enough to run Trump a second time.

If a halfway-decent Republican OTHER THAN Trump is anointed at the 2024 GOP Convention, the idiot Dems will be sent packing.

1693170580761.png

I told you this Simp wouldn't bring the numbers.

Why is that, citygator ?

Break it down for us. Post the production under Biden on public land vs private land.

He won't, because he knows it will be something else in this thread that proves he is a lying asshat.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
You’re lying about real wages and at least you admit that oil production is up.

We have lots of problems. Reality would tell you that average Americans have not been gaining ground for 40 years, no matter who is in charge This party worship is a sickness.

Joe Biden in fundamentally transforming this country into a winner. Oil records, infrastructure history, best economy in the world, climate wins, hottest job market the planet Earth has seen. You all will look back at this Golden Age of America’s Economy better known as Bidenomics with fond memories. Even the stock market is struggling to hold on to it’s 3rd straight year of projecting bad results amid the best profits ever.

Under Biden, US oil production is poised to break Trump-era records | CNN Business

. . . . . US oil production is poised to shatter all-time records set during the Trump administration. US oil output is now projected to rise to an average of 12.8 million barrels per day this year for the first time ever, according to federal estimates released Tuesday.

Biden's America . . . .

Biden infrastructure law infuses $220 billion in announced projects

. . . . . And I think it's bigger than what happened during the Eisenhower administration, when they built the highway system, when you accumulate all of it," Landrieu said in a briefing with reporters.

The US economy is doing way better than the rest of the rich world

. . . . The US had the highest GDP growth and lowest inflation since the start of the pandemic among the G7 countries, an informal group of industrialized democracies.

Biden's climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says | CNN Business

. . . . A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

Biden’s America . . . .

. . . . We’re in an ‘incredible economic moment’ with disinflation amid a tight labor market, says CEA Chair in response to the world’s best employment metrics.

Biden’s America . . .

. . . . Corporate profits continue to be reported at record levels.

In January 2021, the month Biden was sworn in as president, real wages were $11.39 per hour. In June 2023, as I have noted, real wages were $11.05 per hour. That represents a 3% decline in real wages since Biden took office. It is unclear from where the White House received its numbers, but we can say those numbers are dead wrong.

What has this meant for people? Nothing good. Americans have lost out on anywhere between $4,900 and $7,400 due to declining real wages, according to different estimates.

Promoting falsehoods about the economy seems to be the favorite pastime of the Biden administration, as its claims on everything, from jobs to the deficit to inflation, crumble upon even a little scrutiny.​

To be fair, there has never been a better time in American history to be a child sex trafficker, pimp, fentanyl peddler, political witch hunter, groomer, or shoplifter than under the Biden junta. Just a matter of perspective. If you hate America, now is the time to shine. I can see why progressives are so happy.

While I despise Biden, he's got little to do with this.

Truthfully, people are going to have address basic human tendencies.

When we are prepared to hang child sex traffickers, we'll see something change. It might not scare others off, but if we hang enough of them, there will be that many fewer.

We are our own worst enemy.

OP is pissing on my leg an telling me it's raining.

One thing about the grocery store, they always tell the truth. The price is what it is, and you can't get out of there for less.

Forum List

Back