Biden’s America . . . . Better than ever. . . .

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Joe Biden in fundamentally transforming this country into a winner. Oil records, infrastructure history, best economy in the world, climate wins, hottest job market the planet Earth has seen. You all will look back at this Golden Age of America’s Economy better known as Bidenomics with fond memories. Even the stock market is struggling to hold on to it’s 3rd straight year of projecting bad results amid the best profits ever.

Biden's America . . . . .

Under Biden, US oil production is poised to break Trump-era records | CNN Business

. . . . . US oil production is poised to shatter all-time records set during the Trump administration. US oil output is now projected to rise to an average of 12.8 million barrels per day this year for the first time ever, according to federal estimates released Tuesday.

Biden's America . . . .

Biden infrastructure law infuses $220 billion in announced projects

. . . . . And I think it's bigger than what happened during the Eisenhower administration, when they built the highway system, when you accumulate all of it," Landrieu said in a briefing with reporters.

The US economy is doing way better than the rest of the rich world

. . . . The US had the highest GDP growth and lowest inflation since the start of the pandemic among the G7 countries, an informal group of industrialized democracies.

Biden's climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says | CNN Business

. . . . A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

Biden’s America . . . .

. . . . We’re in an ‘incredible economic moment’ with disinflation amid a tight labor market, says CEA Chair in response to the world’s best employment metrics.

Biden’s America . . .

. . . . Corporate profits continue to be reported at record levels.

Joe Biden in fundamentally transforming this country into a winner. Oil records, infrastructure history, best economy in the world, climate wins, hottest job market the planet Earth has seen. You all will look back at this Golden Age of America’s Economy better known as Bidenomics with fond memories. Even the stock market is struggling to hold on to it’s 3rd straight year of projecting bad results amid the best profits ever.

Under Biden, US oil production is poised to break Trump-era records | CNN Business

. . . . . US oil production is poised to shatter all-time records set during the Trump administration. US oil output is now projected to rise to an average of 12.8 million barrels per day this year for the first time ever, according to federal estimates released Tuesday.

Biden's America . . . .

. . . . . And I think it's bigger than what happened during the Eisenhower administration, when they built the highway system, when you accumulate all of it," Landrieu said in a briefing with reporters.

. . . . The US had the highest GDP growth and lowest inflation since the start of the pandemic among the G7 countries, an informal group of industrialized democracies.

Biden's climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says | CNN Business

. . . . A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

Biden’s America . . . .

. . . . We’re in an ‘incredible economic moment’ with disinflation amid a tight labor market, says CEA Chair in response to the world’s best employment metrics.

Biden’s America . . .

1693069830175.jpeg

Biden's America . . . .

Biden’s America . . . .

Biden’s America . . .

America is in the worst shape it has ever been in, you gaslighting lying dipshit propagandist.

Your lies ain't helping anyone buy food or pay rent or the electric bill this week.

Gas is $3.80/gal here, too. :fu:

Gas prices skyrocketing

Food prices skyrocketing.

Rent skyrocketing.

Interest rates skyrocketing.

Crime skyrocketing in Blue cities and states.

Record number of people saying they are worse off than before Tater took office.

Millions of illegals flooding over the border.

Thousands of terrorists flooding over the border.

Tater is the laughingstock of the world.

I posted a half dozen of them linked in factual stories. Maybe you should read the OP.
Fool your first claimed victory was "Oil records" and Biden and the asshole Democrats have done nothing but attack and trying to shut down oil. So you LIED right out of the gate. I have to assume the rest of your BS is nothing but Dem lies and propaganda. Run away and hide in shame, your OP is busted.

Gas prices skyrocketing

Food prices skyrocketing.

Rent skyrocketing.

Interest rates skyrocketing.

Crime skyrocketing in Blue cities and states.

Record number of people saying they are worse off than before Tater took office.

Millions of illegals flooding over the border.

Thousands of terrorists flooding over the border.

Tater is the laughingstock of the world.
We are importing less oil than under Trump. Inflation is down to 3% now that Biden cleaned up Trumps Covid disaster and its lower than any first world power. Crime is near historic lows. I can show you video of world leaders laughing at Trump. None exists of them laughing at Biden.

Basically everything you posted is wrong.

Democrats and their sheeple shills have to LIE because their polices suck ass. Sky high prices, sky high interest rates meanwhile the blithering idiots pour borrowed taxpayer money into climate change scam money kickback schemes by the hundreds of billions. Dems LIE and call their $1 trillion plus bill the Inflation Reduction Act when it has zero to do with that. Dems LIE about everything. Stop voting for these filthy liars FFS.

We are importing less oil than under Trump. Inflation is down to 3% now that Biden cleaned up Trumps Covid disaster and its lower than any first world power. Crime is near historic lows. I can show you video of world leaders laughing at Trump. None exists of them laughing at Biden.

Basically everything you posted is wrong.
Everything I posted is fact.

And I forgot 30 straight months of real wages going down under Tater.

What a fucking disaster this clown is. Only a moron would continue to worship this Vegetable.

Sure, an administration so fuckin' retarded they are going after ceiling fans that will save you a whole....Wait for it!.....$39.00 over the life of the fan.

To put it into context I've run the same ceiling fans since '92.....31 years.....Still going strong.

Now back then if you said I could save $85 bucks (dollar value of today's $39 in '92) I might have paid attention but I'd not walk across the street for $39.00 in today's dollars.

Sure, an administration so fuckin' retarded they are going after ceiling fans that will save you a whole....Wait for it!.....$39.00 over the life of the fan.

To put it into context I've run the same ceiling fans since '92.....31 years.....Still going strong.

Now back then if you said I could save $85 bucks (dollar value of today's $39 in '92) I might have paid attention but I'd not walk across the street for $39.00 in today's dollars.
That will jack up the cost of the ceiling fan by much more than the $39 and drive smaller manufacturers out of business, gifting the whole ceiling fan industry to CHINA. There is nothing DUMBER THAN A DEMOCRAT.

Forum List

Back