Biden’s America . . . . Better than ever. . . .

You’ve never been to SF. I was there recently. Like any city, liberal or not, it has great parts and bad parts. You’ll never know locked in your basement.
Oh look, another jackass leftard.

These assholes are complete fucking idiots.

This ^^^ particular asshole tried to tell me the same thing. "I've never been to SF".

No, fucktard, I only lived there for 15 years, went to school there, got married there....

But I've never been there, right?

These fucking leftard morons are so full of shit it boggles the mind.

This ^^^ particular asshole tried to tell me the same thing. "I've never been to SF".

No, fucktard, I only lived there for 15 years, went to school there, got married there....

There is no need for that kind of language. Apologize to the man please. Be a gentleman.

Good suggestions. Now just get he GOP to agree since they are cutting taxes for the rich, pushing to decimate the IRS so rich tax cheats and companies can skate, and have no interest in closing any loop holes. The Dem party is doing just the opposite.

As for Biden’s actions… Dude… read the fucking OP I linked multiple activities Biden has implemented in what was the most meaningful legislative agenda for a president since maybe FDR.
Too bad it didn't work.

Gas prices DOUBLED, meat prices doubled, dairy prices doubled.

Sure. You don’t have the money to live in San Fran.

Joe Biden in fundamentally transforming this country into a winner. Oil records, infrastructure history, best economy in the world, climate wins, hottest job market the planet Earth has seen. You all will look back at this Golden Age of America’s Economy better known as Bidenomics with fond memories. Even the stock market is struggling to hold on to it’s 3rd straight year of projecting bad results amid the best profits ever.
True.

Joe Biden in fundamentally transforming this country into a winner. Oil records, infrastructure history, best economy in the world, climate wins, hottest job market the planet Earth has seen. You all will look back at this Golden Age of America’s Economy better known as Bidenomics with fond memories. Even the stock market is struggling to hold on to it’s 3rd straight year of projecting bad results amid the best profits ever.

Biden's America . . . . .

Under Biden, US oil production is poised to break Trump-era records | CNN Business

. . . . . US oil production is poised to shatter all-time records set during the Trump administration. US oil output is now projected to rise to an average of 12.8 million barrels per day this year for the first time ever, according to federal estimates released Tuesday.

Biden's America . . . .

Biden infrastructure law infuses $220 billion in announced projects

. . . . . And I think it's bigger than what happened during the Eisenhower administration, when they built the highway system, when you accumulate all of it," Landrieu said in a briefing with reporters.

The US economy is doing way better than the rest of the rich world

. . . . The US had the highest GDP growth and lowest inflation since the start of the pandemic among the G7 countries, an informal group of industrialized democracies.

Biden's climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says | CNN Business

. . . . A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

Biden’s America . . . .

. . . . We’re in an ‘incredible economic moment’ with disinflation amid a tight labor market, says CEA Chair in response to the world’s best employment metrics.

Biden’s America . . .

. . . . Corporate profits continue to be reported at record levels.

Do polls reflect this? If not, why?

Do polls reflect this? If not, why?
Good question but polls reflect the partisan nature of America. Remember overnight in Nov in 2016 when conservatives found out that the economy was great cuz Trump was elected?

Same thing going on now.

Good question but polls reflect the partisan nature of America. Remember overnight in Nov in 2016 when conservatives found out that the economy was great cuz Trump was elected?

Same thing going on now.
Don’t follow? What do you mean? Was the economy not doing well 2016-2019? 🤷‍♂️

Don’t follow? What do you mean? Was the economy not doing well 2016-2019? 🤷‍♂️
Gallop poll from 2016 before Trump took office.. republicans suddenly thought the economy was ok the day after election. Nothing changed.. just their willingness to admit the economy was ok because they didnt care about credit going to Obama anymore. Pathetic.

Economic outlook
1693251042758.png

Under Biden, US oil production is poised to break Trump-era records | CNN Business

. . . . . US oil production is poised to shatter all-time records set during the Trump administration. US oil output is now projected to rise to an average of 12.8 million barrels per day this year for the first time ever, according to federal estimates released Tuesday.

Biden's America . . . .

Biden infrastructure law infuses $220 billion in announced projects

. . . . . And I think it's bigger than what happened during the Eisenhower administration, when they built the highway system, when you accumulate all of it," Landrieu said in a briefing with reporters.

The US economy is doing way better than the rest of the rich world

. . . . The US had the highest GDP growth and lowest inflation since the start of the pandemic among the G7 countries, an informal group of industrialized democracies.

Biden's climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says | CNN Business

. . . . A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

Biden’s America . . . .

. . . . We’re in an ‘incredible economic moment’ with disinflation amid a tight labor market, says CEA Chair in response to the world’s best employment metrics.

Biden’s America . . .

. . . . Corporate profits continue to be reported at record levels.

And yet even Democrats don't want him to run again.
Weird, huh?

Forum List

Back