German politicians suggests NATO shoot down Moscow drones over Ukraine

do you support this plan ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
So dysfunctional that they have NATO including the Land of the Fatties dizzy from running round in circles .

OOPS--- there goes another Ukey town -- they seem to be running out of them.
Yeah, so dysfunctional that for a third year they can't deal with a failed state on their border that is heavily under-equipped and under-supplied by its 'allies'.

I am all for the first part of the sentence, but for the second one - no, thanks. Before whom 'to fell on the knees'? Dysfunctional morons?
You already fallen on your knees before western dysfunction morons.
Anyway, you still have some time to think about our generous suggestion. Next one will be worse.

Yeah, so dysfunctional that for a third year they can't deal with a failed state on their border that is heavily under-equipped and under-supplied by its 'allies'.
Not even I can teach a beginner the Art of War in a few posts.
Suffice that Russia has destroyed four UAF armies and without a few French and American advisors the UAF are now dead men walking who are literally using women and children in the trenches .
Now a Russian offensive has started and they are ripping through the Kyiv remnants and building a northern buffer zone to stop silly Ukeys misbehaving on Russian soil .

The simple truth is that Kyiv has lost close to a million fighters and the last few days up 1200 a day versus a previous steady and fairly constant 700 . The Russians have at worst lost around 10% of that total . Ignore the insane MSM propagandists who claim otherwise .

Why would you conduct a major offensive when you could sit tight on higher ground and slaughter the enemy ?That has been happening day out and week out for the last year broadly .
NATO and the Land of the Fatties are , to put it graphically , stuffed and roasted .

Not even I can teach a beginner the Art of War in a few posts.
Suffice that Russia has destroyed four UAF armies and without a few French and American advisors the UAF are now dead men walking who are literally using women and children in the trenches .
Now a Russian offensive has started and they are ripping through the Kyiv remnants and building a northern buffer zone to stop silly Ukeys misbehaving on Russian soil .

The simple truth is that Kyiv has lost close to a million fighters and the last few days up 1200 a day versus a previous steady and fairly constant 700 . The Russians have at worst lost around 10% of that total . Ignore the insane MSM propagandists who claim otherwise .

Why would you conduct a major offensive when you could sit tight on higher ground and slaughter the enemy ?That has been happening day out and week out for the last year broadly .
NATO and the Land of the Fatties are , to put it graphically , stuffed and roasted .
Actually, after a claim of 10% this meaningless stuff should be ignored completely, but okay, I will give my short answer.

Why do I need some lessons from a half-insane English lady, if I can read various sources, including Russian 'voenkors'? The only 'cunning' tactic your heroes are using is outgunning and outmanning their enemy. More bombs, more shells, more men in mainly frontal attacks. Yes, at some point, after more than two years, it is becoming to bear fruits that can give them more or less desired results, because of sheer numbers. But that doesn't avert them from being dysfunctional morons.

You already fallen on your knees before western dysfunction morons.
Anyway, you still have some time to think about our generous suggestion. Next one will be worse.
Next one will be worse, really? And what your shithole will do? Launch a war?

Really? First of all, 4-th gen fighters (and even F-35s) are just easy targets for the Russian fighters and air defense. If you don't think about sending F-22s there - it will be pretty useless from the very beginning.
And, anyway, it will give the Russians good excuse to destroy airbases in Poland and Romania and then, turn the conflict into a regional war.
Siberia, Tarastan , etc. will be free ! I know you hate it, so what ?

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Actually, after a claim of 10% this meaningless stuff should be ignored completely, but okay, I will give my short answer.

Why do I need some lessons from a half-insane English lady, if I can read various sources, including Russian 'voenkors'? The only 'cunning' tactic your heroes are using is outgunning and outmanning their enemy. More bombs, more shells, more men in mainly frontal attacks. Yes, at some point, after more than two years, it is becoming to bear fruits that can give them more or less desired results, because of sheer numbers. But that doesn't avert them from being dysfunctional morons.

Fancy you agreeing 100% with me .
Thanks

We all saw the inevitable at least a year ago .

But at least you finally got there.

Russia marches on and the Kyiv Nazis stand isolated and without hope .

Next one will be worse, really? And what your shithole will do? Launch a war?
May be. Escalation from the level "Special operation" to the level "Counter-terroristic operation", or even "Local war" won't be good for Ukrainian leftovers.

May be. Escalation from the level "Special operation" to the level "Counter-terroristic operation", or even "Local war" won't be good for Ukrainian leftovers.
That was an irony from my part. In other words, nothing changes.

That was an irony from my part. In other words, nothing changes.
At least it comforts our conscience. We suggested you to surrender, you refuse. It's OK. I also prefer Banderlogs dead. But now no one can say that the Russians are bloodthirsty monsters and everyone can see our generosity. It's good for PR and further negotiations about fate of Baltic states, Poland, Romania and the whole Europe.

At least it comforts our conscience. We suggested you to surrender, you refuse. It's OK. I also prefer Banderlogs dead. But now no one can say that the Russians are bloodthirsty monsters and everyone can see our generosity. It's good for PR and further negotiations about fate of Baltic states, Poland, Romania and the whole Europe.
No, everyone can see that the Russians are dysfunctional morons. And that their army can fight properly only when it has significant numerical advantage over it's enemy. But, yes, 'properly' is still not a right word here.

They already are free. And, by the way, they are fighting for their further freedom against European colonialism.
And yes, if you want to divide and occupy Russia - Russia will divide and occupy you.

RT.RU 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦CRAP

THE REALITY :

FqDmoyHWAAIb6cj.png

Make peace you fools!
BS 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦
breaking :

ps

GKnwlw7b0AAIg-8.jpg

Fine, let Germany fund the Ukrainians.
Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Online grifters are not. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

We just sent $61,000,000,000 to “Ukraine”

Why THE FUCK do we now have to send $400,000,000 to stall the Russian push to take Kharkov??????

Forum List

Back