Biden’s America . . . . Better than ever. . . .

Try again, Simp.

That isn’t what I asked for, Dumbass.

But hey, tell us how many barrels are being pumped from Biden approved leases? ZERO sound about right?
You are such a phony. You’ve held on to that talking point as if no one would call you on it. I did. And now everyone sees your lies and deflection.

Just admit that more oil is coming off of federal land now than under any president ever. It’s easy to do. Just be honest.

You are such a phony. You’ve held on to that talking point as if no one would call you on it. I did. And now everyone sees your lies and deflection.

Just admit that more oil is coming off of federal land now than under any president ever. It’s easy to do. Just be honest.
You are a raving lunatic.

Learn to read. Here is my post. Try to do what I asked…..compare production increases on private vs public land under Tater.

You have yet to bring those numbers, Simp.

I told you this Simp wouldn't bring the numbers.

Why is that, citygator ?

Break it down for us. Post the production under Biden on public land vs private land.

He won't, because he knows it will be something else in this thread that proves he is a lying asshat.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

1693326566134.png

You are a raving lunatic.

Learn to read. Here is my post. Try to do what I asked…..compare production increases on private vs public land under Tater.

You have yet to bring those numbers, Simp.
You’re such a moron. Record oil production from every channel of oil production.. private, public, ocean, land. You can admit it or not… doesn’t change facts. Biden is “the Energy President”.

You know who really is running our country? The Fed. Bunch of appointed “experts”.

Most interesting
They are a major part of the globalists. They have other "feds" in other nations. They take a "cut" from every dollar printed. Fiat currency is negative money. It needs velocity of loans to keep expanding. there are many ways of hiding it. And if from a richer nation it ends up with violence, wars and deaths of people from lands we do not know then comes home. They are trillionaires.

You’re such a moron. Record oil production from every channel of oil production.. private, public, ocean, land. You can admit it or not… doesn’t change facts. Biden is “the Energy President”.
You still have nothing.

How many barrels being pumped off Tater approved leases, Simp?

You still have nothing.

How many barrels being pumped off Tater approved leases, Simp?
Ha ha… you tell me dumbass.. I see that you have given up asking me how much oil is coming from federal land now that I’ve established its a record amount both on and off federal land. Bwahahahahahaha

Ha ha… you tell me dumbass.. I see that you have given up asking me how much oil is coming from federal land now that I’ve established its a record amount both on and off federal land. Bwahahahahahaha
Wow! Just when inthought you couldn’t get dumber.

I never once asked you to show us how much oil is coming from federal land, other than challenging you to post the increases in production under Tater on public vs private land.

Something you have refused to do for obvious reasons, Simp.

On a side note.. how many barrels of oil are we pumping in Tater approved leases?

You are FUCKED. Just released data through April... eat shit motherfucker.

View attachment 821795

Well, let's see.....

His first year, Biden issued an executive order to halt drilling on federal land and was sued out of his depends by about 15 states. He legally could not stop them.

He's the energy president alright. Dumbass......
  • During his first week in office, Biden issued an executive order instructing the Interior Department to pause all new lease sales on public lands and waters while it reviewed how to adjust the program.
  • But Western oil drillers and 14 Republican-led states sued over the order. And in June, a Trump-appointed federal judge in Louisiana issued a preliminary injunction to block the leasing pause.
  • The Biden administration is appealing that court decision. In the meantime, Interior has offered leases to oil and gas companies on more than 80 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico. The administration also plans to hold onshore lease sales in February.

Biden has nothing to do with it. He tried to get in the way. He legally could not stop them and with all the new drilling technology that is out there.....it's easy to understand why Oil Companies, not that shell of human being in the W.H. have ramped up production.

Biden's to busy pissing off Hawaii to even know what's going on.

Wow! Just when inthought you couldn’t get dumber.

I never once asked you to show us how much oil is coming from federal land, other than challenging you to post the increases in production under Tater on public vs private land.

Something you have refused to do for obvious reasons, Simp.

On a side note.. how many barrels of oil are we pumping in Tater approved leases?

This is a joke. If we are pumping more...it's IN SPITE OF THE DUMBASS IN CHIEF.

He's been making efforts to slow and stop things from the start.

It's the oil companies that are doing it, and Biden CAN'T stop them.

Biden only opened federal land in an effort to reduce gas prices. He pissed off the environmentalists when he did it too. Showing, again, that the people who trust him the most are the Chinese.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back