Biden's Amazing Speech to Canada

The primary source is from China through ports (90%) where the Biden administration proposed $182B bill for border enhancements being blocked by the GOP.

Read this and you'll learn somthingt.

View attachment 769686

The drug was mainly seized from smugglers at legal ports of entry, not illegal border crossings. OFO seizures amounted to 2,600 pounds in 2019 (93 percent of the total fentanyl seized by CBP), 4,000 pounds in 2020 (83 percent), 10,200 pounds in 2021 (91 percent), and 10,900 pounds so far in 2022 (84 percent). The Drug Enforcement Agency confirms the port trend, saying that "the most common method employed [by Mexican cartels] involves smuggling illicit drugs through U.S. [ports of entry] in passenger vehicles with concealed compartments or commingled with legitimate goods on tractor-trailers."

They are coming across our open border.

Trump was President. Had that dude stand next to him for months. You dont like the results blame the fucking leader not some deep state bullshit. Have the guts to face reality.
You can't have it both ways. Democrats support Fauci. Grow up and take responsibility.

Doesn’t seem that way

1679848388211.gif

What kind of economy was Trump handed?
What did he leave?
Trump was handed an elitist driven economy pillared on $10 trillion fake/printed dollars…one with 8 million more on the welfare tit….one with an expanded under-class and 2.5 million more illegal wetbacks…..one with a middle-class on life support….one with a highest income inequality among the citizenry than ever before.
Why do you ask?

citygator
Mac1958

"We're tackling the scourge of synthetic drugs that are devastating Canada and American communities particularly our young people. Fentanyl is a killer. Almost everyone knows someone who has been affected by this, lost a child or lost a friend. Canada and the United States are working closely with our partner in Mexico to attack this problem at every stage, from the precursor chemical ship from overseas to the powders to pills to the traffickers moving into all of our countries. We all know this epidemic has its roots around the globe not just here. So today we're announcing a commitment to build a new Global coalition of like-minded countries led by Canada and the United States to tackle this crisis. This is about public health it's about public health [applause], it's about public health our economic futures our national security."
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

2023-03-26_12-33-02-L.jpg

2022%2012%2014%20Fentanyl%20Deaths-X3.jpg

I watched the whole speech. Biden's getting better and better with his speeches. It helps that he has positive and intelligent to say, unlike the previous president.
Meanwhile, while the almost dead dude talks nice and outside of the backwards as fuck LibTardian Twilight Zone when Trump was running shit tax rates were low, the treasury was hauling in record amounts, fuel was $2.40, interest rates were low, home values were high, food was cheap, wages were rising, more dark people were working than ever before, foreign adversaries were held in-check, the people of Ukraine were safe, there was peace in the middle east, wetbacks were shut-down at our southern border, we were leveraging China on trade, the corrupt media / social media was being exposed, corrupt prosecutors and the like in dangerous blue shitholes were under the spotlight, establishment D.C. filth were shitting their pants…..the list goes on and on….but yeah, the feelings of America’s filth were hurt by the mean orange guy.

rightwinger
okfine
Mac1958

I watched the whole speech. Biden's getting better and better with his speeches. It helps that he has positive and intelligent to say, unlike the previous president.
I'm not a fan, but in comparison, he's decent and intelligent and an adult.

I would never have thought my standards would fall this far. Never, ever. Never. But that's what the orange buffoon has done to all of us, thanks to his enablers and his weak, pathetic flock.

I'm not a fan, but in comparison, he's decent and intelligent and an adult.

I would never have thought my standards would fall this far. Never, ever. Never. But that's what the orange buffoon has done to all of us, thanks to his enablers and his weak, pathetic flock.

No one can honestly accuse Biden of being intelligent.

Forum List

Back