Biden's Amazing Speech to Canada

Biden really leads from the front. His message to our rock solid ally and neighbor was funny, inspirational, engaging, and offered real meaningful insights on the future of energy, the Ukraine war, NATO and NORAD partnerships, Infrastructure improvements, an economy not based on the trickle down mirage, strong labor unions, fentanyl action, migration solutions, native American relations, and the partnership with Canada on the moon landing

As usual, conservatives have nothing of merit or value to contribute to the thread – just personal attacks, childish nonsense, and lies.

I'm not a fan, but in comparison, he's decent and intelligent and an adult.

I would never have thought my standards would fall this far. Never, ever. Never. But that's what the orange buffoon has done to all of us, thanks to his enablers and his weak, pathetic flock.
All the “weak and pathetic” people I know always seem to whine about how good impactful leaders are so mean. I wonder how many championships Bill Bilichick would have won if he would have been nicer…..nicer to his shittiest players…..hmmm?

jasonnfree

Uh... our expenses grew by more than anyone's. Everyone has gone up due to the Ukraine response and look at how small the dark blue bars are on this chart, except ours... you were sold a bill of goods. If Trump shit on a plate and told you it was steak you'd eat it.
14636.jpeg

About that.

22 Mar, 2023 11:26
HomeWorld News

Most NATO states not paying enough – Stoltenberg

Members “need to deliver more in a more dangerous world,” the secretary general of the US-led military bloc says

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has urged member states to boost their defense spending, saying the US-led alliance expected more countries to meet the 2% of GDP target in 2022.

Stoltenberg was commenting on NATO’s annual report, which was published on Tuesday, revealing that only seven out of 30 member states fulfilled the 2% spending requirement last year – one less than in 2021, before the outbreak of the conflict in Ukraine. NATO had expected the number to reach nine in 2022.

That President Biden is a far better president than Trump is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

And however bad or incompetent President Biden might be, that just further illustrates what a remarkably dreadful president Trump truly was.

Address Biden lying about his education, Refer to no one else.

Come on. We defend Canada. If Canada was left alone, a foreign nation not U.K. would be ruling it. For that protection Canada gets a lot of free stuff they do not pay for and put their resources into the people.
The truckers can kick Canada’s ass! In fact, they should!

How many did Biden start? How many have republicans started?
After leaving Afghanistan in shambles at a massive cost of lives and fortune President Biden immediately turned around and is now in a proxy war with Russia. We're also trading rocket attacks, fatalities, and injuries with Iran.

In Biden's infinite wisdom, he has managed to push President Putin and General Secretary Xi Jinping closer together than ever before. That is an alliance created in Hell.

We would be remiss if we left out the invasion of our country by illegal aliens from over one hundred countries carrying tons of poison killing over 100,000 mostly younger citizens.

Yeah, President Biden is doing a great job, of destroying our country.

2023%2003%2021%20Russia%20and%20China-L.jpg

Forum List

Back