Biden's Amazing Speech to Canada

Hahaha….look at you Father Government loving statists…. Mac1958

Don’t most people in those GDP yielding metropolises live check to check and barely get by? Aren’t the poverty levels some of the highest in the nation in those overpopulated, dirty, dangerous blue shitholes?
What about the quality or lack-thereof in public education and healthcare in those GDP giants…..I thought Dems were all about better education and better healthcare for the ’minorities’ that populate these cities and states?
No. not compared to deadbeat red states. Want me to post the embarrassing figures about red state welfare?

Continuing with the speech:

The year after President Kennedy spoke in Canada's parliament he delivered a famous speech at Rice University issuing a challenge for Americans to go to the Moon in a decade's Time. You remember what he said you probably do because we had to learn that we were in school:

'we choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things not because it's easy because they're hard because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept one that we're willing unwilling to postpone and one which we will win'.

That speech tapped into something deep in America's character something powerful a belief that we can do big things. If you hold a second just think about it, turn on the television the last two years, whether it's in your country or mine, after two years of covid people began to wonder can we still do big thing? Big things. We sure in hell can! That confidence, I believe, a with every fiber in my opinion that confidence can make the most audacious dreams reality. In less than seven years after Kennedy's speech the entire world watched as Humanity left his first footprints on those further shores. It inspired a generation and spurred much of the technology advancement we now enriches our daily lives. Today, once more, today our world once more stands at the cusp of breakthroughs and possibilities that have never before even been dreamed of and Canada and the United States are leading, will continue to lead the way.

In just a few days, in just a few days, NASA is going to announce an international team of astronauts who will crew the Artemis II Mission. The first human Voyage of the moon since Apollo Mission ended more than 50 years ago will consist of three Americans and one Canadian. We choose to return to the Moon together, together to return to the Moon. And from there, we look forward to Mars and to the Limitless possibilities that lie Beyond.

Here on Earth our children who watch that flight are going to learn the names of those new Pioneers. They'll be the ones who carry us into the future. We hope to build. The Artemis generation! Ladies and gentlemen we're living in an age of possibilities. Xi Jinping asked me in the Tibetan Plateau could I define America, I could have said the same thing if he asked about Canada, I said yes, one word, and I mean it one word: "possibilities". Nothing is beyond our capacity. We can do anything. We have to never forget, we must never doubt our capacity. Canada and the United States can do big things. We stand together, do them together, rise together, we're going to write the future together, I promise you God bless you all and may God Bless you and protect our troops.

He delivered this speech to China, correct?

A detailed breakdown of each administration and a breakdown of each year would give this some impetus. If any issue caused a problem and when did the problem, have a beginning.
Yea.. sure.. .the republicans are just unlucky. :rolleyes:

No. not compared to deadbeat red states. Want me to post the embarrassing figures about red state welfare?
Sure but before you do just know that Mexifornia is home to 12% of the nations total population and 33% of the nations welfare filth…this does not include the 10 million illegal cockroaches sucking the welfare tit in Mexifornia.

Continuing with the speech:

The year after President Kennedy spoke in Canada's parliament he delivered a famous speech at Rice University issuing a challenge for Americans to go to the Moon in a decade's Time. You remember what he said you probably do because we had to learn that we were in school:

'we choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things not because it's easy because they're hard because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept one that we're willing unwilling to postpone and one which we will win'.

That speech tapped into something deep in America's character something powerful a belief that we can do big things. If you hold a second just think about it, turn on the television the last two years, whether it's in your country or mine, after two years of covid people began to wonder can we still do big thing? Big things. We sure in hell can! That confidence, I believe, a with every fiber in my opinion that confidence can make the most audacious dreams reality. In less than seven years after Kennedy's speech the entire world watched as Humanity left his first footprints on those further shores. It inspired a generation and spurred much of the technology advancement we now enriches our daily lives. Today, once more, today our world once more stands at the cusp of breakthroughs and possibilities that have never before even been dreamed of and Canada and the United States are leading, will continue to lead the way.

In just a few days, in just a few days, NASA is going to announce an international team of astronauts who will crew the Artemis II Mission. The first human Voyage of the moon since Apollo Mission ended more than 50 years ago will consist of three Americans and one Canadian. We choose to return to the Moon together, together to return to the Moon. And from there, we look forward to Mars and to the Limitless possibilities that lie Beyond.

Here on Earth our children who watch that flight are going to learn the names of those new Pioneers. They'll be the ones who carry us into the future. We hope to build. The Artemis generation! Ladies and gentlemen we're living in an age of possibilities. Xi Jinping asked me in the Tibetan Plateau could I define America, I could have said the same thing if he asked about Canada, I said yes, one word, and I mean it one word: "possibilities". Nothing is beyond our capacity. We can do anything. We have to never forget, we must never doubt our capacity. Canada and the United States can do big things. We stand together, do them together, rise together, we're going to write the future together, I promise you God bless you all and may God Bless you and protect our troops.

While Biden was solidifying US coordination with Canada, Trump was in Texas whining about how he was cheated in the 2020 election, how mean prosecutors are to him and making up silly insults to DeSantis

Biden really leads from the front. His message to our rock solid ally and neighbor was funny, inspirational, engaging, and offered real meaningful insights on the future of energy, the Ukraine war, NATO and NORAD partnerships, Infrastructure improvements, an economy not based on the trickle down mirage, strong labor unions, fentanyl action, migration solutions, native American relations, and the partnership with Canada on the moon landing

"Today I say to you, and to all of the people of Canada, that you will always, always be able to count on the United States of America,"

Yes. Always.

While Biden was solidifying US coordination with Canada, Trump was in Texas whining about how he was cheated in the 2020 election, how mean prosecutors are to him and making up silly insults to DeSantis
Some things with Trump never change.

The international community can respect an old and fading American President, if he is intelligent, decent, experienced, thoughtful and collaborative.

What it will not respect is an ignorant, unstable, pugilistic, vulgar, untrustworthy, needy, overgrown orange child who makes them remember the term "ugly American".
No one respects Biden. He's indecisive and weak.

The international community can respect an old and fading American President, if he is intelligent, decent, experienced, thoughtful and collaborative.

What it will not respect is an ignorant, unstable, pugilistic, vulgar, untrustworthy, needy, overgrown orange child who makes them remember the term "ugly American".
1679846695342.jpeg

Only you could take a thread having absolutely NOTHING to do with Trump, and inject your brand of idiocy....lol

The only way the world could be more unsafe than it is at present, would be if the president was bought and paid for by China...

Forum List

Back