Biden's Amazing Speech to Canada

Biden really leads from the front. His message to our rock solid ally and neighbor was funny, inspirational, engaging, and offered real meaningful insights on the future of energy, the Ukraine war, NATO and NORAD partnerships, Infrastructure improvements, an economy not based on the trickle down mirage, strong labor unions, fentanyl action, migration solutions, native American relations, and the partnership with Canada on the moon landing

I stopped reading at "Biden really leads from the front" and "funny". The front is a prepared speech written by his handlers.

Biden "I applaud China for stepping up. Excuse me, I applaud Canada." Crowd laughs. Citygator, "Biden is so funny".

Biden reads a complete sentence off a teleprompter. Citygator, "Biden's so genuine and talented."

Biden farts. Citygator, "Biden's so funny, and gosh the fragrance is wonderful".

Last edited:
imho?

There were no children there for him to focus on and get energized.

Not sure, but I know Biden administration has caught more crossing immigrants than any administration and has a funding proposal being held up by the GOP.

Yep, and they are all released into our country with a "notice to appear". Who they are, what they've done, where they are from, we don't have a clue. How is that good for America? Or any country for that matter.

Encounters of Chinese Nationals at Southern Border Have Spiked. Experts Offer Explanation

Virginia Allen / @Virginia_Allen5 / February 14, 2023

Chinese nationals are arriving at America’s southern border in exploding numbers.

In January 2022, U.S. Customs and Border Protection says, it encountered 89 illegal aliens from the People’s Republic of China on the southern border. That number grew over tenfold last month, to 1,084.

A similar increase has occurred in encounters with illegal immigrants from Russia, with CBP reporting 1,030 in January 2022, but over four times that—4,509—last month.

Yep, and they are all released into our country with a "notice to appear". Who they are, what they've done, where they are from, we don't have a clue. How is that good for America? Or any country for that matter.

Encounters of Chinese Nationals at Southern Border Have Spiked. Experts Offer Explanation

Chinese nationals are arriving at America’s southern border in exploding numbers.

In January 2022, U.S. Customs and Border Protection says, it encountered 89 illegal aliens from the People’s Republic of China on the southern border. That number grew over tenfold last month, to 1,084.

A similar increase has occurred in encounters with illegal immigrants from Russia, with CBP reporting 1,030 in January 2022, but over four times that—4,509—last month.

Almost all show up for their court cases.

Biden really leads from the front. His message to our rock solid ally and neighbor was funny, inspirational, engaging, and offered real meaningful insights on the future of energy, the Ukraine war, NATO and NORAD partnerships, Infrastructure improvements, an economy not based on the trickle down mirage, strong labor unions, fentanyl action, migration solutions, native American relations, and the partnership with Canada on the moon landing

LOL

Shit holes are cheap…. Social security payments to retirees who moved to Latin America are up 50% over a decade. Why? Cuz those shitholes are cheap just like red states.
Pathetic. Sky high taxes and crime. Coddling criminals. All hallmarks of your blue state shitholes. People are fleeing the blue hells for the freedom and lower cost of living in red states. Keep crying.

Even people on the terrorist watch list have been caught trying to sneak across the border. So how many didn’t get caught? Then just disappeared. Just like most of those who get the “notice to appear”.

Almost all show up for their court cases.

Yeah right. Who would imagine that the American Immigration Council would report negatively on its goals?

Come on citygator, show us those stats, not over 11 years but since President Biden took office. That's what you are most proud of, aren't you? Certainly not the "failed" term of President Trump!

IMMIGRATION & THE BORDER

Nearly 600,000 migrants who crossed the border since March 2021 were released in the U.S. with no immigration court dates

Migrants must apply for asylum in court, but many are now in legal limbo without court dates and charging documents, unaware they're passing their one-year deadline to apply.

Feb. 3, 2023, 6:30 AM EST
By Julia Ainsley
Nearly 600,000 migrants who crossed the U.S. border since March 2021 have been released into the U.S. without being charged or given a date to appear in court, according to data obtained by NBC News, and thousands have even been dropped from the program that was supposed to track them.

###

BORDER SECURITY

Published January 22, 2023 11:31am EST

Border agents confirm 1.2 million 'gotaway' migrants under Biden administration

Illegal immigration continues to skyrocket under President Biden​

By Anders Hagstrom , Bill Melugin | Fox News

U.S. border agents have confirmed that 1.2 million illegal migrants "got away" from authorities while crossing the border under President Biden's administration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) sources told Fox News on Sunday.

CBP tracks hundreds of thousands of migrant encounters at the U.S.-Mexico Border every month, but that stat does not include the number of known "gotaways," or migrants who were detected by authorities but not apprehended. Since Biden entered office in January 2021, border crossings have exploded, and at least 1.2 million migrants successfully evaded authorities.

The first half of Biden's four-year term saw monthly border encounters rise from 101,000 in February 2021 to 251,000 in December 2022, according to CBP stats.

###

Citygator, this is another debate you cannot win. Like anything else, he touches President Biden has left our Southern Border in shambles.

Last edited:
"NORAD is the only bi-national military command in the world. NORAD is the only bi-national military command in the world. It's yet another way in which our partnership is exceptional. Itis an incredible symbol the faith we have in one another and the trust replacing each other's capabilities soon NORAD will have a new Next Generation Over the Horizon Radars to enhance our early warning capacity, upgraded undersea surveillance systems. Modernized infrastructure is necessary to host the most advanced aircraft and I'm looking forward to continuing to work in close partnership with Canada as we deliver on these needs so that our people can continue to rest soundly knowing NORAD is in the watch."
but somehow under Xiden NORAD missed a chinese spy balloon fly all the way up to Alaska and through Canada…some gop rancher had to spot it in Montana.

Great job Xiden

but somehow under Xiden NORAD missed a chinese spy balloon fly all the way up to Alaska and through Canada…some gop rancher had to spot it in Montana.

Great job Xiden
Nope. Trump missed 3 balloons. Biden just waited for it to get over the ocean.

Nope. Trump missed 3 balloons. Biden just waited for it to get over the ocean.
um newsflash it has to go over an ocean from china to get to the united states

yes trump missed those balloons that apparently our radar couldn’t pick up til xiden took office and let one fly over rhe united states

You mean the speech where he called them China? That amazing speech?

Did you watch it or not? Simple question.
As a rule I don't want political speeches from anyone on either side. Nothing but a bunch of nonsense. But, I did read that Biden referred to Canada as China, which means the speech wasn't as amazing as you thought it was. So, you thought Biden's speech was amazing, so what? Many think Trump's speeches are amazing, so what? Of course the dweebs on both sides think their person gave an amazing speech. All it proves is that you worship the ground Biden stands on. All of us here already knew you felt that way.

Did you watch it or not? Simple question.
Come on man! How long can you keep defending the indefensible?

Did you watch this speech too?

NEWS
NASHVILLE SCHOOL SHOOTING

Biden makes ice cream joke in first statement since Nashville shooting

By Steven Nelson
March 27, 2023 4:52pm

WASHINGTON — Not the time, Joe.

President Biden joked Monday that he only showed up to a White House event because he heard there would be ice cream — before addressing the horrific mass shooting that left six dead at a Nashville elementary school hours earlier.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband,” the 80-year-old president began his remarks at an East Room gathering of women-owned businesses.

“And I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said.

“By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs,” Biden added at his only scheduled public appearance of the day. “You think I’m kidding? I’m not.”

As a rule I don't want political speeches from anyone on either side. Nothing but a bunch of nonsense. But, I did read that Biden referred to Canada as China, which means the speech wasn't as amazing as you thought it was. So, you thought Biden's speech was amazing, so what? Many think Trump's speeches are amazing, so what? Of course the dweebs on both sides think their person gave an amazing speech. All it proves is that you worship the ground Biden stands on. All of us here already knew you felt that way.
I watched the whole thing. He was charming and very eloquent. He didnt refer to them as china he quickly corrected himself and made it into a joke that China was on his mind.

What is weird is you'll watch curated cuts of the speech but wont actually watch it. Put in 4 minutes. Thats it. He did great.

Come on man! How long can you keep defending the indefensible?

Did you watch this speech too?

NEWS
NASHVILLE SCHOOL SHOOTING

Biden makes ice cream joke in first statement since Nashville shooting

By Steven Nelson
March 27, 2023 4:52pm

WASHINGTON — Not the time, Joe.

President Biden joked Monday that he only showed up to a White House event because he heard there would be ice cream — before addressing the horrific mass shooting that left six dead at a Nashville elementary school hours earlier.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband,” the 80-year-old president began his remarks at an East Room gathering of women-owned businesses.

“And I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said.

“By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs,” Biden added at his only scheduled public appearance of the day. “You think I’m kidding? I’m not.”

Dipshit... did you even research this at all? He was at a SBA Womens Business Summit. There were several people who spoke before him related to the conference. He segued off of their speech and addressed the room for the reason they were there then he somberly said he needed to take a minute and address something he has had to do all too often and spoke very Presidential about violence in schools. You are not even trying.

Last edited:
Dipshit... did you event research this at all? He was at a SBA Womens Business Summit. There were several people who spoke before him related to the conference. He segued off of their speech and addressed the room for the reason they were there then he somberly said he needed to take a minute and address something he has had to do all too often and spoke very Presidential about violence in schools. You are not even trying.
Greg%20Gutfeld-S.jpg

Here you go.... modified for you.
My esteemed colleague, did you even research this at all? He was at a SBA Womens Business Summit. There were several people who spoke before him related to the conference. He segued off of their speech and addressed the room for the reason they were there then he somberly said he needed to take a minute and address something he has had to do all too often and spoke very Presidential about violence in schools. You are not even trying.

Forum List

Back