Biden's Amazing Speech to Canada

I watched the whole thing. He was charming and very eloquent. He didnt refer to them as china he quickly corrected himself and made it into a joke that China was on his mind.

What is weird is you'll watch curated cuts of the speech but wont actually watch it. Put in 4 minutes. Thats it. He did great.

Of course one of his drones would think that, just as a Trump supporter would think Trump did a great speech. I don't watch bullshit speeches from anyone. Waste of time. Hell, these people don't even write their speeches so, in reality, it wasn't even Biden's speech, he just read someone else's words from the teleprompter. Of course you would kiss the ground that Biden walks on.

Of course one of his drones would think that, just as a Trump supporter would think Trump did a great speech. I don't watch bullshit speeches from anyone. Waste of time. Hell, these people don't even write their speeches so, in reality, it wasn't even Biden's speech, he just read someone else's words from the teleprompter. Of course you would kiss the ground that Biden walks on.
Look if you dont watch the speeches, i have no issues, but you are on here calling the speech dumb because you saw a clip. Maybe just take the position that you have no idea if Biden did a great job or not because you dont watch. That would be easy and accurate.

Here you go.... modified for you.

My esteemed colleague, did you even research this at all? He was at a SBA Womens Business Summit. There were several people who spoke before him related to the conference. He segued off of their speech and addressed the room for the reason they were there then he somberly said he needed to take a minute and address something he has had to do all too often and spoke very Presidential about violence in schools. You are not even trying.

Biden makes ice cream joke in first statement since Nashville shooting

By Steven Nelson
March 27, 2023 4:52pm

WASHINGTON — Not the time, Joe.

President Biden joked Monday that he only showed up to a White House event because he heard there would be ice cream — before addressing the horrific mass shooting that left six dead at a Nashville elementary school hours earlier.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband,” the 80-year-old president began his remarks at an East Room gathering of women-owned businesses.

“And I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said.

“By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs,” Biden added at his only scheduled public appearance of the day. “You think I’m kidding? I’m not.”

nypost.com

The 80-year-old president told an audience he “came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream.”
nypost.com
nypost.com

By Steven Nelson
March 27, 2023 4:52pm

WASHINGTON — Not the time, Joe.

President Biden joked Monday that he only showed up to a White House event because he heard there would be ice cream — before addressing the horrific mass shooting that left six dead at a Nashville elementary school hours earlier.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband,” the 80-year-old president began his remarks at an East Room gathering of women-owned businesses.

“And I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said.

“By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs,” Biden added at his only scheduled public appearance of the day. “You think I’m kidding? I’m not.”

nypost.com

The 80-year-old president told an audience he “came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream.”
nypost.com
nypost.com
It’s a blatant lie. Watch for yourself. Aren’t you pissed about being lied to?

It’s a blatant lie. Watch for yourself. Aren’t you pissed about being lied to?

Please stop LYING. You're making more of a fool of yourself than usual.

YOUR video above in your post, has this segment below at 6:30.

What the heck is wrong with you?

Here is the video below of only Biden's ice cream story.

Last edited:
Please stop LYING. You're making more of a fool of yourself than usual.

YOUR video above in your post, has this segment below at 6:30.

What the heck is wrong with you?

Here is the video below of only Biden's ice cream story.

It wasnt a speech about the shooting. As you said... 6:30 minutes into the video which was almost two hours into the conference Biden was in the middle of his welcoming to the stage to talk about Women businesses... he greeted the crowd... talked a bit... and then took a few minutes to comment on the shooting.. then went on to talk about womens business opportunities. It was not a fucking press conference about the shooting that he walked into with a stand up routine you lying sack of shit. Liar liar liar.

Look if you dont watch the speeches, i have no issues, but you are on here calling the speech dumb because you saw a clip. Maybe just take the position that you have no idea if Biden did a great job or not because you dont watch. That would be easy and accurate.
All I asked you was if that was the same speech where Biden called Canada China, the speech you were referring to as Biden's amazing speech.

All I asked you was if that was the same speech where Biden called Canada China, the speech you were referring to as Biden's amazing speech.
You didn’t. You said the speech couldn’t have been that good if Biden said China in it. I said that you must not have watched it then. It was that good.

The international community can respect an old and fading American President, if he is intelligent, decent, experienced, thoughtful and collaborative.
Biden is none of those

What it will not respect is an ignorant, unstable, pugilistic, vulgar, untrustworthy, needy, overgrown orange child who makes them remember the term "ugly American".
Yet, you voted for Biden.

Forum List

Back