Biden will let Cuban demonstrators die in Cuba

Cubans vote GOP in the USA that is why Barry the Marxist ended wet foot dry foot.
Dictator-King-President-Obama-Media-Circus.jpg

As the DNC ensures that every able bodied person that wants to cross the US Mexico border will find a home in a sanctuary city, they are telling those in Cuba who are protesting communism that they are not welcome in the US, so don't even try to cross any US border.

Those immigrants who might try to flee for their lives on inner tubes or rafts will be ceremoniously returned to the Leftist regime and probably be murdered.

But who wants voters in the US who will vote against the DNC?

So it makes perfect sense to me.

A spot-on beautiful post! :thup::thup::thup:

As the DNC ensures that every able bodied person that wants to cross the US Mexico border will find a home in a sanctuary city, they are telling those in Cuba who are protesting communism that they are not welcome in the US, so don't even try to cross any US border.
We just want them to come here legally, no jumping to the front of the line. Wouldn't be fair.

Those immigrants who might try to flee for their lives on inner tubes or rafts will be ceremoniously returned to the Leftist regime and probably be murdered.

This is just like FDR sending Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated during WWII.

DemoKKKrats HATE freedom.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

R.20e335ad3147aa25fe175fb19202c622

Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies all......

Last edited:
We just want them to come here legally, no jumping to the front of the line. Wouldn't be fair.
Cant believe this was just said :lmao:

We don't allow any illegal immigration to our country. If they come their breaking the law and probably just rapists, murders and criminals.

I do not understand how the democrats can deny entry to Cuban refugees but accept others illegally coming across our southern border. Is it not the height of hypocrisy? Is it not clear that those Cuban refugees face certain death if they are forced to return?

Cuban refugees tend to vote Republican when they become citizens. Let that sink in...Joe Biden would rather let these people be tortured to death in Cuba than have them potentially vote against his party some day.
Wow, pot just called kettle black.

Why?

It only takes a Democrat to turn Republicans into immigrant lovers :lol:
Not immigrant lovers moron. Explain your double standard, obtuse POS.
What double standard do I have?
You don't have a problem with unbridled illegal immigration from Mexico, but suddenly you have a problem when it is from Cuba. Why the double standard. Illegal immigration is illegal immigration regardless of where it comes from.

Why?
:lol:

But he emphasized that the US was still blocking most asylum-seeking adults and many families from pursuing their claims at the border. “I can say quite clearly: don’t come over,” Biden said.
Bullshit. That isn't what ICE agents tell us.

Doesn't US law state they they are automatically granted refugee status?

You don't have a problem with unbridled illegal immigration from Mexico, but suddenly you have a problem when it is from Cuba. Why the double standard. Illegal immigration is illegal immigration regardless of where it comes from.
That isnt a double standard. You literally just made that shit up.
Im hardcore against illegals and refugees.
Drop the binary partisan bullshit. It doesnt look good on you.
Here you go
You and bripat can stew in your stupidity.

Im hardcore against illegals and refugees. Even in this thread, I said i didnt want them here.
Yeah, right. Show us one post where you complained about Biden letting illegals in at the border.

Im hardcore against illegals and refugees. Even in this thread, I said i didnt want them here.
Yeah, right. Show us one post where you complained about Biden letting illegals in at the border.
I have been here for almost a decade. We have had many discussions and you still say that shit?
Are you fucking retarded?

But he emphasized that the US was still blocking most asylum-seeking adults and many families from pursuing their claims at the border. “I can say quite clearly: don’t come over,” Biden said.
I don't believe him, but for the sake of argument let's say it's true.

Anyone chasing those people with a gun to the border wall?

No.

Cuba is a little different.

Nah, they turn themselves in and get shipped back in vans.

We don't allow any illegal immigration to our country. If they come their breaking the law and probably just rapists, murders and criminals.
Well, some of them we have to assume, are good people.......

Forum List

Back