Zone1 Biden Warns of Nuclear Risk and Says Putin Needs an ‘Off-Ramp’

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Biden Warns of Nuclear Risk and Says Putin Needs an ‘Off-Ramp’
President Biden’s aides have been debating whether there might be a way out for the wounded Russian leader.

Local : 2022-10-08(Saturday) 00 : 35 : 16
Remote : 2022-10-08(Saturday) 00 : 35 : 16
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

off ramp for Putin? no problem either. (i can build more than just websites, lol)
Putin should declare defeat (before he sends in scores of dearly-missed Russian sons into a hopeless war), resign, and in his resignation speech reveal one or more two details about why an invasion was necessary such as who controls the destination of yearly produced Ukranian agricultural products, and how that affects not only the Russian government, but all of the Russian citizens.
that would ensure not only his safety, but also his retirement income (tv appearances, book sales, aimed at any subject but military conquest)

Biden Warns of Nuclear Risk and Says Putin Needs an ‘Off-Ramp’
President Biden’s aides have been debating whether there might be a way out for the wounded Russian leader.

Local : 2022-10-08(Saturday) 00 : 35 : 16
Remote : 2022-10-08(Saturday) 00 : 35 : 16

off ramp for Putin? no problem either. (i can build more than just websites, lol)
Putin should declare defeat (before he sends in scores of dearly-missed Russian sons into a hopeless war), resign, and in his resignation speech reveal one or more two details about why an invasion was necessary such as who controls the destination of yearly produced Ukranian agricultural products, and how that affects not only the Russian government, but all of the Russian citizens.
that would ensure not only his safety, but also his retirement income (tv appearances, book sales, aimed at any subject but military conquest)
someone should remind buydem that black people will also die in nuclear war...why is he so racist

Former national security adviser John Bolton thinks President Biden “overstated the gravity of the situation we’re in right now” when he suggested that the “prospect of Armageddon” is the highest it’s been since the Cuban Missile Crisis. Bolton offered his observation in an interview Friday with CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge.
Mr. Biden made the comments at a private fundraiser in New York Thursday night, referring to the prospect of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s use of tactical nuclear weapons in his war against Ukraine. Russia has been suffering significant setbacks in its war against Ukraine. In a new gambit, Putin this week formalized his illegal annexation of four Ukrainian territories, warning he could resort to the use of nuclear weapons to defend them.
“We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis,” Mr. Biden said at the private event Thursday evening, adding that Putin is “not joking when he talks about potential use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons because his military is, you might say, significantly underperforming.”
“I don’t think there’s any such thing as an ability to easily [use] a tactical nuclear weapon and not end up with Armageddon,” the president continued.
Bolton said nuclear threats must be taken seriously, but he doesn’t think the world is in quite the situation the president described.

peacefan Mod Edit -- Shortened sampling of article. Our copyright respect rule dictates you only sample a few paragraphs -- even with a link to source.

Results for "Kathryn Watson"

Kathryn Watson is a politics reporter for CBS News Digital based in Washington, D.C.

Checkout latest world news below links :
World News || Latest News || U.S. News

Source link

The post John Bolton says Biden appeared first on WorldNewsEra.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is proof of how left-wing media is.

This is INSANE. Biden is pulling his pants down and offering his hole to Putin... letting Vlad know that we don't intend on holding him accountable, and don't have any means to stop him.

Thank God Biden wasn't president when Reagan was, we'd all be speaking Russian right now. Reagan knew to step up to bullies, Biden cowers in front of them.

The reason i'm quoting mr Bolton?
these are the standards NATO upheld in Iraq, and so many other places.
we expect basic decency from world-leaders, like not using WMD in combat.
autocrats of the world, and other forms of dictatorships in this world : you're lucky we can't put 'invasion' on the list of reasons to execute a perfectly desired regime change mission upon you.
but if a leader chooses to first-strike with WMD, that gets him/her into serious trouble. and it *should*. if *that's* the least we can do, then we must surely do it.

This is proof of how left-wing media is.

This is INSANE. Biden is pulling his pants down and offering his hole to Putin... letting Vlad know that we don't intend on holding him accountable, and don't have any means to stop him.

Thank God Biden wasn't president when Reagan was, we'd all be speaking Russian right now. Reagan knew to step up to bullies, Biden cowers in front of them.
At least Biden knows when to call in the calveraly. Republicans always go : nah, we can handle this.

Biden *should* offer the soon-to-be totally-cornered Putin a way out.
and i sent a copy of the URL and initial post into this thread straight into the whitehouse contact form :)

Last edited:
At least Biden knows when to call in the calveraly, Republicans always go : nah, we can handle this.

Biden *should* offer the soon-to-be totally-cornered Putin a way out.
and i sent a copy of the URL and initial post into this thread straight into the whitehouse contact form :)
LMAO

Please let me negotiate a deal with you, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd love to sell you.

Biden went soft, and we're all going to pay for it.

what an idiot this character is. And y'all had a cow saying Trump wos gonna staht a wah. and he didn't did he. He did Great things that career politicians NEVER would do as they promised. He Kept his promise.

LMAO

Please let me negotiate a deal with you, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd love to sell you.

Biden went soft, and we're all going to pay for it.
How's the foundations of that bridge? Past warranty, or not?
And the upper structure?
Biden's soft approach, the Democrat playbook for international politics in fact, is the perfect way to avoid serious conflicts between countries.
If the US were ruled exclusively by the Republican Party, we'd be seeing the US act like a state sponsor of terrorism, right down to the military actions by the US, and more importantly : their allies as well, such as my own country.

How's the foundations of that bridge? Past warranty, or not?
And the upper structure?
Biden's soft approach, the Democrat playbook for international politics in fact, is the perfect way to avoid serious conflicts between countries.
If the US were ruled exclusively by the Republican Party, we'd be seeing the US act like a state sponsor of terrorism, right down to the military actions by the US, and more importantly : their allies as well, such as my own country.
LMAO!

Yes, laying off the terroristic muslim countries like Iran and Pakistan have only brought good will between us...

LMAO!

They've taken advantage of our moves and hit us hard for it. Biden/Obama and the Democrats have literally shipped billions of dollars to murderous regimes in Iran because they think strengthening these monsters against Israel brings them to even standing and will cause "peace".

LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO!

Yes, laying off the terroristic muslim countries like Iran and Pakistan have only brought good will between us...

LMAO!

They've taken advantage of our moves and hit us hard for it. Biden/Obama and the Democrats have literally shipped billions of dollars to murderous regimes in Iran because they think strengthening these monsters against Israel brings them to even standing and will cause "peace".

LMAO
well, your solution is to do regime change for bullshit reasons (Iraq WMD "scare", Baltic and Ukranian expansion projects, as a few recent examples), install a puppet regime that sticks to capitalism more than anything else, and let them then roam unattended with tax revenues of millions of people to "play" with.
AND I FIND THAT A CRAP SOLUTION!

we need more Democratic thinking in US foreign policy statements, even by future Republican administrations.
let people elsewhere rule themselves according to their own governing model, even with supported claims to future ambitions as regional or world-leader.
and to pay these people a fair price for their products.
and less of that by default oppressive Republican thinking.

i rest my case (and participation in this thread) right here.

Last edited:
well, your solution is to do regime change for bullshit reasons (Iraq WMD "scare", Baltic and Ukranian expansion projects, as a few recent examples), install a puppet regime that sticks to capitalism more than anything else, and let them then roam unattended with tax revenues of millions of people to "play" with.
AND I FIND THAT A CRAP SOLUTION!

we need more Democratic thinking in US foreign policy statements, even by future Republican administrations.
let people elsewhere rule themselves according to their own governing model, even with supported claims to future ambitions as regional or world-leader.
and to pay these people a fair price for their products.
and less of that by default oppressive Republican thinking.

i rest my case (and participation in this thread) right here.
I'd imagine you couldn't bring yourself to defend the giving of billions of dollars to the Iranian regime moral.

You can deflect to other things, but would you say that is moral?

We should have learned over the last several decades that "regime change" is usually a stupid thing to do.

The goal in Ukraine is simply PEACE. The fact is that several of the regions that Putin is now trying to take under his wing are populated by people who would welcome that development. Ukraine, lest we forget, is just as corrupt as the Russian Federation, ruled by a small cadre of oligarchs who are undoubtedly making a killing from the Brazillions of dollars in war materiel that we are shipping over there in recent months.

The nuclear threat is serious but totally unnecessary. We should be pushing for a cease fire and a brokered settlement that will inevitably include Ukraine giving up some territory - probably territory that was part of Russia before Kruschev's brain fart that created what we now know as Ukraine.

We have NO DOG IN THIS FIGHT. We should not care which corrupt despot is more or less offended by the final result. We need to push things toward a rational result, even if Putin gets some of what he wants.

Take a minute and read this...

I think America should give Alaska back to the Russians. It's Russia's historical land.

There are lots of pro-Russians in Alaska. Also, they threatened to nuke us if we don't.

We don't want nuclear war, do we?

So bye-bye Alaska!

Good news from Russia :

Russian diplomat says Moscow didn’t step up nuclear deterrence
Moscow signals in are maliciously distorted in the West for propaganda purposes, Konstantin Vorontsov said

Local : 2022-10-07(Friday) 21 : 45 : 20
Remote : 2022-10-07(Friday) 21 : 45 : 20
flacaltenn my site is not commercial, won't be for a while to come, and when it does go that way then it'll also remain free for lunchbreak and evening viewing. 50 minutes per day free usage, guaranteed. would that count as 'commercial' according to the entire moderator team over there at usmb.com?

Last edited:
Good news from Russia :

Russian diplomat says Moscow didn’t step up nuclear deterrence
Moscow signals in are maliciously distorted in the West for propaganda purposes, Konstantin Vorontsov said

Local : 2022-10-07(Friday) 21 : 45 : 20
Remote : 2022-10-07(Friday) 21 : 45 : 20
flacaltenn my site is not commercial, won't be for a while to come, and when it does go that way then it'll also remain free for lunchbreak and evening viewing. 50 minutes per day free usage, guaranteed. would that count as 'commercial' according to the entire moderator team over there at usmb.com?

I'll run that by mod staff -- but I'm not buying it. And we've discussed this before. Contact moderation in PMessage if you wanna discuss THIS MORE than the topics you've posted here tonight - seems like advertising to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back