Biden vows to help illegal criminals during his first 100 days...A pathway to citizenship for tens of millions. Will this help Americans?

Joe Biden will destroy this great country...

Trump beat him to it.

Hardly.

Trump understands the dangers of a weak immigration policy.

Biden sees it as 11,000,000 additional votes in 2024...
Cheaper but more plentiful labor?

That trade off isn't worth it.

Besides, with the push for $15 an hour minimum wage, more workers will cost far more. Jobs will be cut and then they'll be out of work.

No thanks...
If employers can only make it on the back of cheap labor in our First World economy, they need to fail so new business can learn from their mistakes.

Data from the BLS shows that approximately 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more. --https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/1010/top-6-reasons-new-businesses-fail.aspx#:~:text=Data%20from%20the%20BLS%20shows,to%2015%20years%20or%20more.

This ranks high atop the priority list for the Hate America administration.
Can anybody explain how such action can or will benefit good, real Americans?

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

Do you believe it is the duty of Americans to sift through millions of Mexico’s people to find and separate the good from the bad while sacrificing Mollie Tibbets and many more like her along the way?

Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg

this-illegal-alien-murdered-20-yr-old-college-student-mollie-35706199.png
Right Wingers created our immigration problem by being unfaithful to our supreme Law of the land but prefer to blame the less fortunate under our form of Capitalism.
Horseshit. Democrats exacerbated our illegal immigration problem by promising free shit to illegals.
Right wingers created our Immigration problem. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
You've said that. It's still horseshit.
Go ahead right wingers, show us your "gospel Truth" regarding an express clause regarding Immigration in our federal Constitution.

Only the Right Wing has nothing but fallacy and prove it every time they post.
Since it's not in the Constitution, do you support Biden using his magic pen to solve the illegal immigrant problem by magically making them not illegal?
Providing for the general welfare means we should no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,

Why does the right wing have a problem with Capitalism and our Commerce Clause?

First....It's "PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE"
Second....The U.S. Constitution is not an international document that reaches to Mexico's people. You'd know this if you made it through third grade here in America.

Have you not read the Bill of Rights?
Where does it say people can enter the country in violation of the law and harm citizens?

Degree of difficulty: You have to use the REAL Constitution, not the one liberals use.

Q. Where does it say people can enter the country in violation of the law and harm citizens?

A. Nowhere. Do you have other stupid questions to ask?
Then why did you bring it up?

As for DACA, which is what Biden was speaking about, these were children when they entered our nation, the vast majority have not committed a crime, and even though their entry was illegal, they are not culpable sense mens rea*** could never be proved.

mens rea: the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused.
Obama intentionally structured DACA to not provide neither a path to citizenship or for permanent residency for those who received protection under DACA.

That was a rather shitty thing to do, wasn't it?

Prove it? Your link does not quote President Obama. Post the law that the DACA community cannot seek US citizenship? I can't imagine a two-year old who lived here and can't speak any language other than English, and has never visited the nation wherein he or she was born be denied that opportunity. It is morally despicable what Trump and jerks seek to do.

It’s despicable that the hate America Twisted Tards can’t understand that America has a well defined naturalization procedure.

Hardly.

I'm always amazed the same people who oppose a living wage are absolutely horrified that illegals will come here and work for less.

Poverty doesn't cause crime....cultural deficiencies do. Why is there such little crime in poverty stricken, mostly white Appalachia?

Actually, there's a shitload of crime in Appalachia.

Yeah but you hate old America and how we used to do things...right?
We're in different times with different needs....REMEMBER?
We've advanced and PROGRESSED, we don't need anybody with a heartbeat, we need high quality human beings with an iQ and something positive to offer the American citizenry.

Actually, we have a need for their labor or they wouldn't be here, doing the unpleasant jobs you don't want to do.

Hardly.

I'm always amazed the same people who oppose a living wage are absolutely horrified that illegals will come here and work for less.

Poverty doesn't cause crime....cultural deficiencies do. Why is there such little crime in poverty stricken, mostly white Appalachia?

Actually, there's a shitload of crime in Appalachia.

Yeah but you hate old America and how we used to do things...right?
We're in different times with different needs....REMEMBER?
We've advanced and PROGRESSED, we don't need anybody with a heartbeat, we need high quality human beings with an iQ and something positive to offer the American citizenry.

Actually, we have a need for their labor or they wouldn't be here, doing the unpleasant jobs you don't want to do.

“Actually, there's a shitload of crime in Appalachia.”
Actually...you’re lying. White culture, like Asian culture, is not criminal.
“There's not much violent crime here. There's a bit of the usual enterprise one finds everywhere there are drugs and poor people, which is to say, everywhere. But even the crime here is pretty well predictable. The police chief's assistant notes that if they know the nature and location of a particular crime, they can more or less drive straight to the perpetrator.

There's a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average.”

“Actually, we have a need for their labor or they wouldn't be here, doing the unpleasant jobs you don't want to do.”
Actually, WE do not need their labor...Gustavo’s Tree Service, Juan’s Tire Shop and the local carniciera need their labor.

Actually...you’re lying. White culture, like Asian culture, is not criminal.

I thought about posting that article, but didn't consider it worth the bother.

So the inbreds are so beaten down they don't fight back? That's nothing to be impressed with.

Actually, WE do not need their labor...Gustavo’s Tree Service, Juan’s Tire Shop and the local carniciera need their labor.

Funny thing, most of them work at places owned by white people. True Story.

But again...what do you propose to do with 11 (or 30) million people?
You're asking the wrong guy...See, I hate illegals more than Hitler hated Jews, I'd support an immediate declaration of Martial Law, I'd support troops going door to door requesting papers and Auschwitz type concentration camps for the human cockroaches.
I'm a full blown cause and effect kind of guy....Stay the fuck out and don't get gassed.
Scary shit huh?
You have just removed yourself from the discussion

Haha...Scary shit huh?
You don’t get to decide when I disengage.
Does it suck to know how badly you’re hated here? Go back home Guadalupe...Simple shit

I'm not horrified by that at all.

I am, however, disgusted by the fact that there are pieces of shit, who call themselves "Americans", who are too fucking stupid to understand the problems we'll see as a result of something which is so fucking stupid...

I've always laughed at this sort of idiocy.

"If we don't let illegal scumbag aliens into the country, the a head of lettuce will cost you seven dollars instead of a buck fifty."

Well, guess what? I'd rather pay $7 for a head of lettuce than have some illegal scumbag in our country picking it...

Data from the BLS shows that approximately 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more.

And none of that really has anything to do with illegal scumbag aliens doing the work...

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”
Will anything this clown put out there help America? Yea right when pigs fly.

I'm not horrified by that at all.

I am, however, disgusted by the fact that there are pieces of shit, who call themselves "Americans", who are too fucking stupid to understand the problems we'll see as a result of something which is so fucking stupid...

Guy, this is a country of immigrants. Every immigrant group has faced people like you going hysterical that they were going to take over.

100 year ago, they were hysterical about the Germans, which is why my Grandfather stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis".

We could end the illegal "problem" pretty easily. Go after the people who hire them with a vengeance. We won't. Instead, we'll keep letting rich white people hire them and keep getting poor white people upset about jobs they wouldn't take even if they did pay a living wage.

I've always laughed at this sort of idiocy.

"If we don't let illegal scumbag aliens into the country, the a head of lettuce will cost you seven dollars instead of a buck fifty."

Well, guess what? I'd rather pay $7 for a head of lettuce than have some illegal scumbag in our country picking it...

Naw, man, the lettuce won't get picked at all, because no American really wants to pick lettuce.

You see, it used to be, before the bigots took over, we had "migrant workers".... They'd come up here from Mexico for a season, help out with the agricultural work for a few weeks during harvest, and then go home.

Then the bigots made it harder to cross the border, and the figured, instead of crossing the border every year, they'd just cross and stay as long as they could, and hey, if you have any other menial jobs, they're good with doing those, too.

We could solve this problem by simply creating a guest worker program like Germany has. We won't.

Guy, this is a country of immigrants. Every immigrant group has faced people like you going hysterical that they were going to take over.

Who said anything about anyone taking over anything?

Cut the drama...

100 year ago, they were hysterical about the Germans, which is why my Grandfather stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis".

Yeah, I don't care...

We could end the illegal "problem" pretty easily. Go after the people who hire them with a vengeance. We won't. Instead, we'll keep letting rich white people hire them and keep getting poor white people upset about jobs they wouldn't take even if they did pay a living wage.

I absolutely agree with you about going after those who hire illegal scumbag aliens. My ideas for penalties for them border on the draconian. I'm talking seizure of businesses, all assets, extended prison terms; yeah, let's get 'em.

But the illegal scumbag aliens will still come here, because there will still be employers who successfully elude the law. The illegal scumbag aliens will still try to find jobs and, when they can't, perhaps they decide to turn to criminal activities. After all, they're here and they want to earn money. They're already on the wrong side of the law, so it's no big stretch to believe they'd do that.

The theory that illegals will stop coming here if we went after the employers can be tested with one single question: If "right white people" stopped hiring them (and, presumably, fired the ones they currently employ), would those 11,000,000 illegal scumbag aliens leave?

No, they wouldn't.

Going after the employers isn't part of the equation for stemming the flow of illegal scumbag aliens into our country, because it just won't stop them. Going after the employers is simply a punitive measure taken against the employers, with no regard for its effect of stopping illegal scumbag aliens from coming here...

Last edited:
Going after the employers isn't part of the equation for stemming the flow of illegal scumbag aliens into our country, because it just won't stop them.
We should be investing in foreign economies so people will want to stay there not come here due to all of our wasteful policies like alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror which only create more refugees.

But the illegal scumbag aliens will still come here, because there will still be employers who successfully elude the law. The illegal scumbag aliens will still try to find jobs and, when they can't, perhaps they decide to turn to criminal activities. After all, they're here and they want to earn money. They're already on the wrong side of the law, so it's no big stretch to believe they'd do that.

The theory that illegals will stop coming here if we went after the employers can be tested with one single question: If "right white people" stopped hiring them (and, presumably, fired the ones they currently employ), would those 11,000,000 illegal scumbag aliens leave?

No, they wouldn't.

You're dealing in hypotheticals... we can't get the wealthy to pay their fair share... much less actually obey the law. The thing is, there will always be that family that hires a bunch of illegals outside the home Depot when their DIY project turns out to be more involved than than Chip and Joanna made it look. There will always be that fly by night company who hires a few day laborers for a couple hours work.

You get worked up about this. Meh, makes no difference in my life.

Going after the employers isn't part of the equation for stemming the flow of illegal scumbag aliens into our country, because it just won't stop them. Going after the employers is simply a punitive measure taken against the employers, with no regard for its effect of stopping illegal scumbag aliens from coming here...

Actually, it already has. The number of illegals peaked in 2011 and has been in decline ever since. Part of that is because of E-Verify and such. Part of it is because the economy in Mexico has gotten better. What people like you forget is the main reason why we had such a surge in the 1990's was because after NAFTA, millions of Mexican agricultural workers were displaced when American Yellow Corn displaced traditional Mexican White Corn in the Mexican Market.

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

Do you believe it is the duty of Americans to sift through millions of Mexico’s people to find and separate the good from the bad while sacrificing Mollie Tibbets and many more like her along the way?

Right Wingers created our immigration problem by being unfaithful to our supreme Law of the land but prefer to blame the less fortunate under our form of Capitalism.
Being unfaithful to our supreme law of the land? WTF ARE you babbling about?

there is easily over 30 million illegal here--then you have their offspring and oh what a mess...deport all and send biden with them.
How Big Government nanny-Statist of you.
What the hell is wrong with you...do you even have any ideal what a Government nanny state and one that allows invaders to come here and steal welfare while committing other crimes and creating problems for americans?

Who said anything about anyone taking over anything?

Cut the drama...

Yeah, I don't care...

I absolutely agree with you about going after those who hire illegal scumbag aliens. My ideas for penalties for them border on the draconian. I'm talking seizure of businesses, all assets, extended prison terms; yeah, let's get 'em.

No, they wouldn't.

One thing that would disincentivize illegals coming here would be if Democrats stopped promising them free shit.

Being unfaithful to our supreme law of the land? WTF ARE you babbling about?
There is no express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution. We should have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass.

There is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

Forum List

Back