Biden vows to help illegal criminals during his first 100 days...A pathway to citizenship for tens of millions. Will this help Americans?

This ranks high atop the priority list for the Hate America administration.
Can anybody explain how such action can or will benefit good, real Americans?

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

Do you believe it is the duty of Americans to sift through millions of Mexico’s people to find and separate the good from the bad while sacrificing Mollie Tibbets and many more like her along the way?

Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg

this-illegal-alien-murdered-20-yr-old-college-student-mollie-35706199.png
Right Wingers created our immigration problem by being unfaithful to our supreme Law of the land but prefer to blame the less fortunate under our form of Capitalism.
Horseshit. Democrats exacerbated our illegal immigration problem by promising free shit to illegals.
Right wingers created our Immigration problem. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
You've said that. It's still horseshit.
Go ahead right wingers, show us your "gospel Truth" regarding an express clause regarding Immigration in our federal Constitution.

Only the Right Wing has nothing but fallacy and prove it every time they post.
Since it's not in the Constitution, do you support Biden using his magic pen to solve the illegal immigrant problem by magically making them not illegal?
Providing for the general welfare means we should no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,

Why does the right wing have a problem with Capitalism and our Commerce Clause?

First....It's "PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE"
Second....The U.S. Constitution is not an international document that reaches to Mexico's people. You'd know this if you made it through third grade here in America.

Have you not read the Bill of Rights?
Where does it say people can enter the country in violation of the law and harm citizens?

Degree of difficulty: You have to use the REAL Constitution, not the one liberals use.

Q. Where does it say people can enter the country in violation of the law and harm citizens?

A. Nowhere. Do you have other stupid questions to ask?

As for DACA, which is what Biden was speaking about, these were children when they entered our nation, the vast majority have not committed a crime, and even though their entry was illegal, they are not culpable sense mens rea*** could never be proved.

mens rea: the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused.

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

Do you believe it is the duty of Americans to sift through millions of Mexico’s people to find and separate the good from the bad while sacrificing Mollie Tibbets and many more like her along the way?

You attempted to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

haha...hold on a minute...Aren't you the one who says "Aw fuck that stupid Declaration Of Independence and America's right to sovereignty bullshit, these are just poor people trying to feed their families."
All you have is "emotion"...you have no compelling argument to make.

Oh, STFU. Even being a damn liar your comment is too stupid to be believable.

You attempted to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

haha...hold on a minute...Aren't you the one who says "Aw fuck that stupid Declaration Of Independence and America's right to sovereignty bullshit, these are just poor people trying to feed their families."

I simply call it like I see it and give it to you straight.
It is you foolish, fragile loonies who must heavily inject blinding emotion into every single one of your twisted ideals as simple logic ALWAYS blows your FEELZ based theories to shit.

So advocating for a sensible working immigration policy = Biden vows to help illegal criminals?. Oh and by the way..illegal criminal is a redundant term...don't think there are any legal criminals.

Wouldn’t a “sensible working immigration policy” in American HAVE to be one that is of clear benefit to Americans?
So such a policy will have to be a clear benefit to Native Americans?..seeing as how they are the only true American..being that the rest are descendants of immigrants.

Actually no...following your retard theory Russian Asians would always have first right to your home...and I’m sure you’d happily turn it over to them if they showed up at your door to take it...right?
Let me guess....”false equivalency”...right?
You lost any relevance to this discussion when you went off about wanting concentration camps.

Go away

I simply call it like I see it and give it to you straight.
It is you foolish, fragile loonies who must heavily inject blinding emotion into every single one of your twisted ideals as simple logic ALWAYS blows your FEELZ based theories to shit.

It seems you confuse emotion with empathy and ethos, likely because you lack both of these human characteristics in the vast majority of the human species.

Biden is an idiot. He does not have to create a path to citizenship for noncitizens. For foreigners who immigrate legally to the USA who respect our laws and sovereignty there is already a path to citizenship. This idiot biden wants to reward illegal aliens with legal status and citizenship.There are thousands of people from all over the world who have applied to immigrate legally to the USA and and are waiting their turn for this privilege.. Yet biden the idiot wants to reward all these illegal border jumpers while people who do respect our laws are still waiting.His message seems to be , disregard our immigration laws and go to the front of the line.

Right Wingers created our immigration problem by being unfaithful to our supreme Law of the land but prefer to blame the less fortunate under our form of Capitalism.
Horseshit. Democrats exacerbated our illegal immigration problem by promising free shit to illegals.
Right wingers created our Immigration problem. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Go ahead right wingers, show us your "gospel Truth" regarding an express clause regarding Immigration in our federal Constitution.

Since it's not in the Constitution, do you support Biden using his magic pen to solve the illegal immigrant problem by magically making them not illegal?
Providing for the general welfare means we should no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

Second....The U.S. Constitution is not an international document that reaches to Mexico's people. You'd know this if you made it through third grade here in America.

Where does it say people can enter the country in violation of the law and harm citizens?

Degree of difficulty: You have to use the REAL Constitution, not the one liberals use.

Q. Where does it say people can enter the country in violation of the law and harm citizens?

Then why did you bring it up?

As for DACA, which is what Biden was speaking about, these were children when they entered our nation, the vast majority have not committed a crime, and even though their entry was illegal, they are not culpable sense mens rea*** could never be proved.

mens rea: the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused.
Obama intentionally structured DACA to not provide neither a path to citizenship or for permanent residency for those who received protection under DACA.

That was a rather shitty thing to do, wasn't it?

Joe Biden will destroy this great country...

Trump beat him to it.

Hardly.

Trump understands the dangers of a weak immigration policy.

Biden sees it as 11,000,000 additional votes in 2024...
Cheaper but more plentiful labor?

That trade off isn't worth it.

Besides, with the push for $15 an hour minimum wage, more workers will cost far more. Jobs will be cut and then they'll be out of work.

No thanks...

download.jpg

Oh yeah, and they're here to flood our education system with their litters, flood our jail and prison system, destroy our healthcare and welfare systems, rape, maim and murder our people...But yeah, hotels and lettuce remain cheap...so that's cool.

Well, that's what they care about, isn't it?

Come on, you guys claim you care about crime, but you don't fix any of the underlying causes, like poverty, easy access to guns,

hahaha...it's so bizarre that you weirdos can't connect the dots on such elementary shit....I'll explain it agian....
NO ILLEGALS = NO RAPING, MAIMING MURDERING BARELY LEGAL ANCHOR BABIES
Get it now?

50 years ago, they said the same shit about the Polish.
100 years ago, they said the same thing about the Italians and Germans.
150 years ago, they said the same thing about the Irish.

We turned out fine, buddy.

"Well, that's what they care about, isn't it?
Come on, you guys claim you care about crime, but you don't fix any of the underlying causes, like poverty, easy access to guns."

Poverty doesn't cause crime....cultural deficiencies do. Why is there such little crime in poverty stricken, mostly white Appalachia?
Dark Democrats with guns are the problem....how do we keep guns from them without you crying "RACIST"?

"50 years ago, they said the same shit about the Polish.
100 years ago, they said the same thing about the Italians and Germans.
150 years ago, they said the same thing about the Irish."
Yeah but you hate old America and how we used to do things...right?
We're in different times with different needs....REMEMBER?
We've advanced and PROGRESSED, we don't need anybody with a heartbeat, we need high quality human beings with an iQ and something positive to offer the American citizenry.

Obama intentionally structured DACA to not provide neither a path to citizenship or for permanent residency for those who received protection under DACA.

Prove it? Your link does not quote President Obama. Post the law that the DACA community cannot seek US citizenship? I can't imagine a two-year old who lived here and can't speak any language other than English, and has never visited the nation wherein he or she was born be denied that opportunity. It is morally despicable what Trump and jerks seek to do.

Prove it? Your link does not quote President Obama. Post the law that the DACA community cannot seek US citizenship? I can't imagine a two-year old who lived here and can't speak any language other than English, and has never visited the nation wherein he or she was born be denied that opportunity. It is morally despicable what Trump and jerks seek to do.
I did prove it. Obama fucked the DACA recipients. You're blaming Trump for Obama's bad law.

I didn't expect you to place the blame where it rightly falls. Criticizing Obama is racist -- or so internet idiots tell me.

Forum List

Back