Biden vaccinating foreigners ahead of Americans.

The Put America Last Regime is at it again.

Good. Kill all those foreigners first.

Anybody who gets within 10 feet of me or my family with that vaccine will be shot dead. Fair warning.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You took the words right out of my mouth,i was thinking the exact same thing and about to say that,this is one time they are doing us a favor, Nostra you should know that once you take the vaccine you have signed your death warrant, I should not be having to explain any of that to YOU of all people,I thought YOU knew better as the two of us do?

I was listening to something on this (can't recall what show) - but essentially, the gist was if you want to get control of covid, you need to vaccinate the world, not just a few countries. The current situation, unfortunately, is that most of the vaccine supply has been bought up by a small number of wealthier countries, leaving most of the world scrabbling for vaccine or unable to afford it. There for, if you want to reduce covid to something like the flu, the wealthier countries need to band together and help the other countries get vaccinated. It's what we did to eradicate smallpox, and control polio, for example.

If everybody or most everybody in the US was vaccinated, then it wouldn't matter if ten thousand people came here with Covid. Very few of us could catch it. When our people go outside of the courntry, the same thing, so they couldn't bring it back either.

I believe for poorer countries, it's WHO's responsibility to take care of them. If a US charity opens up to get them vaccinated, then that's great too, but I don't think it should be a US federal government issue.

It would matter. Because as long as Covid remained in large populations, new mutations would keep on occurring and those WOULD affect us and we WOULD bring it back.

Anybody who gets within 10 feet of me or my family with that vaccine will be shot dead. Fair warning.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You took the words right out of my mouth,i was thinking the exact same thing and about to say that,this is one time they are doing us a favor, Nostra you should know that once you take the vaccine you have signed your death warrant, I should not be having to explain any of that to YOU of all people,I thought YOU knew better as the two of us do?

Seriously dude...are you normally this retarded in real life or just reliving your cheer-leader glory days?

I know a ton of people who have gotten vaccines.

They are still alive. :eek:

It's Breitbart. Questionable source. Robert Mercer. Crooks and liars.

But didn't YOU say that it's the states who administer the vaccines, not the feds, so why are you blaming Biden for this. For example, my friend's parents from Toronto, are in Florida at the moment, and they got their shots yesterday. Ron DeSantis is giving flu shots to Canadians. For free.

It is a waste of time responding to Nostra; he's the most recent kook and one of the dumbest members to ever post on the USMB.
Had your post been directed at Dragonlady that post would have been spot on but sense you got the wrong poster and not the one I mentioned,the correct poster,you get an F for the day. :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

Seriously dude...are you normally this retarded in real life or just reliving your cheer-leader glory days?

I know a ton of people who have gotten vaccines.

They are still alive. :eek:
That’s because it is not designed to kill us off immediately brainless shill,it is designed to kill them off over a period of two to five years slowly even though hundreds around the world have died immediately within a couple of weeks after taking it already some within days.:lmao::auiqs.jpg: I sure hope you took it with your friends sense if you had,you will be joining them going six feet under same as them a few years from now..:abgg2q.jpg: I never once said it will always kill you immediately when you take it.try to keep up around here.

It's up to the states dummy. Not the president.
Who runs the CDC, Stupid? Perhaps you should read before posting.

As noted by the Post, Center for Disease Control (CDC) officials have not set any guidelines on who is and is not eligible for coronavirus vaccination in terms of an individual’s immigration status. The policy, or lack of, has meant that likely thousands of illegal aliens in the U.S. have already received the vaccine.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) has said the state’s vaccine supply is for Texans only.

Who makes the policies, moron? States. Not the CDC. That's why they haven't set any guidelines. That's why Texas did.
So you claim Pedo Joe has no plan.

Who’s Pedo Joe, FuckBoi? Why do you consistently promote debunked propaganda and lies designed to undermine the faith of the American people in their elected officials?

What’s in it for you, FuckBoi?
I see you are looking in the mirror same as always talking about posting lies and debunked propaganda,you are the expert At that. :abgg2q.jpg: You have failed to counter them same as you have failed everyday here to disprove the dems are the more evil party of the two and have failed to disprove that they don’t want to destroy america. :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :asshole:

But didn't YOU say that it's the states who administer the vaccines, not the feds, so why are you blaming Biden for this.

Fine, blame the commie Governors too. They are just as responsible.

Commie governors? You’re losing your mind Ray
Typical from you when you can’t refute facts,throw one liners in defeat,we have taken you to school on that too many times to remember,not rays fault you have Alzheimer’s diseace. :itsok:

You are right. It is the states' auth. I remembered so many Canadian went to FL for the vaccination that FL needed to change their vaccination policy. Having said that, people need to aware of Biden's global covid vaccine initiative. What is the role of the US?

I was listening to something on this (can't recall what show) - but essentially, the gist was if you want to get control of covid, you need to vaccinate the world, not just a few countries. The current situation, unfortunately, is that most of the vaccine supply has been bought up by a small number of wealthier countries, leaving most of the world scrabbling for vaccine or unable to afford it. There for, if you want to reduce covid to something like the flu, the wealthier countries need to band together and help the other countries get vaccinated. It's what we did to eradicate smallpox, and control polio, for example.
That's pure globalist horseshit of course. If Americans are all vaccinated, then it doesn't matter what the rest of the world does. I don't see why we should ship a single dose of vaccine overseas before every American is vaccinated who wants to be vaccinated.

t would matter. Because as long as Covid remained in large populations, new mutations would keep on occurring and those WOULD affect us and we WOULD bring it back.

Which could happen here as well if we don't take care of our own first. If this next spending bill passes, we will hit the 30 trillion dollar debt mark. Let a country with less debt start doing their share.

You are right. It is the states' auth. I remembered so many Canadian went to FL for the vaccination that FL needed to change their vaccination policy. Having said that, people need to aware of Biden's global covid vaccine initiative. What is the role of the US?

That's pure globalist horseshit of course. If Americans are all vaccinated, then it doesn't matter what the rest of the world does. I don't see why we should ship a single dose of vaccine overseas before every American is vaccinated who wants to be vaccinated.
Don’t tell me YOU plan to take the vaccine as well?:uhoh3:

Don’t tell me YOU plan to take the vaccine as well?

I plan on taking it. My sister and father both got their second shot recently, and they can't wait for it to be totally effective in another three weeks and start living a normal life again.

Before I made my decision, I contacted my cousin who is a research doctor. She worked with stuff like this all her life. She's retired now but still works from home because they can't find anybody to totally replace her. She was the supervisor at her lab, and even worked under Dr. Fauci.

She said with the conditions I have, she highly recommends me getting the shot. She said outside of some minor reactions, it's pretty much harmless in what it's designed to do.

If you can't trust family, who can you trust, especially if you have members of your family that are brilliant.

Of course, it will not be now. If Biden's Admin wants to ship out the vaccine, it will be after he completed the 100/100 plan. At this rate (1.6M per day), he will finish early (early-April ??) and he has reasons to ship them out. Besides, Biden's admin already puts in 2 billion into the plan. It is better to get the money back, instead of giving them to China or Russian.

Don’t tell me YOU plan to take the vaccine as well?

I plan on taking it. My sister and father both got their second shot recently, and they can't wait for it to be totally effective in another three weeks and start living a normal life again.

Before I made my decision, I contacted my cousin who is a research doctor. She worked with stuff like this all her life. She's retired now but still works from home because they can't find anybody to totally replace her. She was the supervisor at her lab, and even worked under Dr. Fauci.

She said with the conditions I have, she highly recommends me getting the shot. She said outside of some minor reactions, it's pretty much harmless in what it's designed to do.

If you can't trust family, who can you trust, especially if you have members of your family that are brilliant.
I got Covid between my first and second shots.

Of course, it will not be now. If Biden's Admin wants to ship out the vaccine, it will be after he completed the 100/100 plan. At this rate (1.6M per day), he will finish early (early-April ??) and he has reasons to ship them out. Besides, Biden's admin already puts in 2 billion into the plan. It is better to get the money back, instead of giving them to China or Russian.

Anything Biden does won't change our situation. Biden is just trying to hitch his wagon onto Trump's success. Of course the media will promote this lie, but that's politics in our country today.

We were vaccinating over 1 million per day when Veggie Joe took office. All he has to do is not fuck it up to get "his" 100/100 plan.

I hope he keeps it from republicans. They need to be thinned.

Funny how when you spew hate it doesn't shock me anymore. Disgusting filth is disgusting filth, thanks for letting all of know what a piece of scum you are.

Forum List

Back