Biden vaccinating foreigners ahead of Americans.

Who Black people vote for has nothing to do with the reasons why they’re dying from Covid.

My comment was based on your previous comment that Republicans are thinning themselves out. Looking at the commie cities and states, it seems that they are the ones getting thinned out.

The Put America Last Regime is at it again.

It's Breitbart. Questionable source. Robert Mercer. Crooks and liars.

But didn't YOU say that it's the states who administer the vaccines, not the feds, so why are you blaming Biden for this. For example, my friend's parents from Toronto, are in Florida at the moment, and they got their shots yesterday. Ron DeSantis is giving flu shots to Canadians. For free.

It is a waste of time responding to Nostra; he's the most recent kook and one of the dumbest members to ever post on the USMB.

I'm not really responding to Nostra, rather, I am countering his bullshit and lies.

He a paid poster FuckBoi. There a whole new crew of them since the election. Idiots all.
You have failed to show a single lie by me.

That makes your post a lie, liar.

It's up to the states dummy. Not the president.
The president could put pressure on the states by threatening to withhold federal monies if they don't vaccinate Americans first. That's probably what the last guy would have done. The clown in the White House now doesn't seem to care about Americans. He's too busy sucking up to Eurotrash and debasing America.

The president could put pressure on the states by threatening to withhold federal monies if they don't vaccinate Americans first. That's probably what the last guy would have done. The clown in the White House now doesn't seem to care about Americans. He's too busy sucking up to Eurotrash and debasing America.
The last idiot in the whitehousehad no idea what was going on let alone try to deal with it. Rumpy did not care about anyone who was not available to prop him up.

The last idiot in the whitehousehad no idea what was going on let alone try to deal with it. Rumpy did not care about anyone who was not available to prop him up.

That's why he made sure Americans came first as soon as the vaccine was approved. He signed a contract with Moderna for the first 100 million doses, with a rider that states we can get another 500 million doses on demand. He donated every presidential paycheck to some charity or worthy cause. That's how he didn't care about anybody not available to prop him up. He even lost a billion dollars of personal worth to take the job.

I don't think that's appropriate and I didn't think it was appropriate when the last guy did it. States, in theory, know best what their populations/communities need. Something else to consider...and that is being pragmatic. The end goal of immunization is to immunize enough of the population that their immunity protects the few who genuinely can't be immunized. If you decide you won't immunize non-citizens in our country, you will end up with large swathes of unimmunized people where an infection could sweep through. I think the best way is to prioritize it according to age, pre-existing conditions and essential worker status and the states can determine how exactly.

That's why he made sure Americans came first as soon as the vaccine was approved. He signed a contract with Moderna for the first 100 million doses, with a rider that states we can get another 500 million doses on demand. He donated every presidential paycheck to some charity or worthy cause. That's how he didn't care about anybody not available to prop him up. He even lost a billion dollars of personal worth to take the job.

He didn't make sure Americans came first - he made sure SOME Americans came first ...those in red states ... and he mislead governors on how much they would get.

Probably the only time he donated to a charity that wasn't fraudulent and his own.

Millions of dollars of taxpayer money and political contributions flowed into Trump owned businesses.

He didn't lose personal worth to take the job. He refused to divest himself or put his businesses in a blind trust. What he lost he lost due to his own behavior.

No one but his die hard supporters believe he is the saint you make him out to be.

He didn't make sure Americans came first - he made sure SOME Americans came first ...those in red states ... and he mislead governors on how much they would get.

Probably the only time he donated to a charity that wasn't fraudulent and his own.

Millions of dollars of taxpayer money and political contributions flowed into Trump owned businesses.

He didn't lose personal worth to take the job. He refused to divest himself or put his businesses in a blind trust. What he lost he lost due to his own behavior.

No one but his die hard supporters believe he is the saint you make him out to be.

I never said he was a saint. What I am saying he wasn't greedy and evil like the lying left has been claiming the last five years.

Where is this evidence that mostly red states got the vaccine? I'd like to see that if you can provide a reliable source. If there was any truth to that, the MSM would have been all over it for weeks on end. Political contributions can't flow into any of Trump's businesses. That's illegal. Personal worth is different from business worth. He let his son run his businesses until he got back.

Odd how I can only find information that this is happening in two red states, texas and florida.

You are right. It is the states' auth. I remembered so many Canadian went to FL for the vaccination that FL needed to change their vaccination policy. Having said that, people need to aware of Biden's global covid vaccine initiative. What is the role of the US?

You are right. It is the states' auth. I remembered so many Canadian went to FL for the vaccination that FL needed to change their vaccination policy. Having said that, people need to aware of Biden's global covid vaccine initiative. What is the role of the US?

I was listening to something on this (can't recall what show) - but essentially, the gist was if you want to get control of covid, you need to vaccinate the world, not just a few countries. The current situation, unfortunately, is that most of the vaccine supply has been bought up by a small number of wealthier countries, leaving most of the world scrabbling for vaccine or unable to afford it. There for, if you want to reduce covid to something like the flu, the wealthier countries need to band together and help the other countries get vaccinated. It's what we did to eradicate smallpox, and control polio, for example.

I was listening to something on this (can't recall what show) - but essentially, the gist was if you want to get control of covid, you need to vaccinate the world, not just a few countries. The current situation, unfortunately, is that most of the vaccine supply has been bought up by a small number of wealthier countries, leaving most of the world scrabbling for vaccine or unable to afford it. There for, if you want to reduce covid to something like the flu, the wealthier countries need to band together and help the other countries get vaccinated. It's what we did to eradicate smallpox, and control polio, for example.

If everybody or most everybody in the US was vaccinated, then it wouldn't matter if ten thousand people came here with Covid. Very few of us could catch it. When our people go outside of the courntry, the same thing, so they couldn't bring it back either.

I believe for poorer countries, it's WHO's responsibility to take care of them. If a US charity opens up to get them vaccinated, then that's great too, but I don't think it should be a US federal government issue.

If everybody or most everybody in the US was vaccinated, then it wouldn't matter if ten thousand people came here with Covid. Very few of us could catch it. When our people go outside of the courntry, the same thing, so they couldn't bring it back either.

I believe for poorer countries, it's WHO's responsibility to take care of them. If a US charity opens up to get them vaccinated, then that's great too, but I don't think it should be a US federal government issue.
Dimbulbs like Coyote don't care about making Americans safe first.

Who runs the CDC, Stupid? Perhaps you should read before posting.

As noted by the Post, Center for Disease Control (CDC) officials have not set any guidelines on who is and is not eligible for coronavirus vaccination in terms of an individual’s immigration status. The policy, or lack of, has meant that likely thousands of illegal aliens in the U.S. have already received the vaccine.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) has said the state’s vaccine supply is for Texans only.
This paid troll has proven too many times in the past she has no interest in facts and never looks at the evidence.

Dimbulbs like Coyote don't care about making Americans safe first.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:
The understatement of the year,paid commies like her hate America and want to see it destroyed.

Forum List

Back