Biden vaccinating foreigners ahead of Americans.

The Put America Last Regime is at it again.

It's Breitbart. Questionable source. Robert Mercer. Crooks and liars.

But didn't YOU say that it's the states who administer the vaccines, not the feds, so why are you blaming Biden for this. For example, my friend's parents from Toronto, are in Florida at the moment, and they got their shots yesterday. Ron DeSantis is giving flu shots to Canadians. For free.
The source is the Washington Post you raving idiot.

None of you Libtards bother to read links before exposing your lunacy.

Your link is to Breitbart. Breitbart claiming to quote the Washington Post is not the same as the Washington Post is a source.

Furthermore, vaccinations are in the hands of the states not the feds.

Last but not least the stupidity of denying vaccines to anyone within your borders cannot be stated often enough. The virus doesn’t care whether you’re an American citizen or not. If you want to prevent infection you vaccinate everyone.
There is a link to the WaPo study, you blazing moron.

It's up to the states dummy. Not the president.
Who runs the CDC, Stupid? Perhaps you should read before posting.

As noted by the Post, Center for Disease Control (CDC) officials have not set any guidelines on who is and is not eligible for coronavirus vaccination in terms of an individual’s immigration status. The policy, or lack of, has meant that likely thousands of illegal aliens in the U.S. have already received the vaccine.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) has said the state’s vaccine supply is for Texans only.

Who makes the policies, moron? States. Not the CDC. That's why they haven't set any guidelines. That's why Texas did.
So you claim Pedo Joe has no plan.

Who’s Pedo Joe, FuckBoi? Why do you consistently promote debunked propaganda and lies designed to undermine the faith of the American people in their elected officials?

What’s in it for you, FuckBoi?

I hope he keeps it from republicans. They need to be thinned.

Republicans keep thinning themselves by refusing to wear masks or stay at home.
I would ask you for your data on the number of Republicans vs Libtards who have died from the China Flu, but we all know you just pulled that out of your floppy, dimpled ass.

It's up to the states dummy. Not the president.
Who runs the CDC, Stupid? Perhaps you should read before posting.

As noted by the Post, Center for Disease Control (CDC) officials have not set any guidelines on who is and is not eligible for coronavirus vaccination in terms of an individual’s immigration status. The policy, or lack of, has meant that likely thousands of illegal aliens in the U.S. have already received the vaccine.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) has said the state’s vaccine supply is for Texans only.

Hardly a surprise. The Democratic party has long since shown that they care far more about foreign criminals (and criminals in general) than they do law-abiding American citizens. Can you say Treason boys and girls? I know you can.

But didn't YOU say that it's the states who administer the vaccines, not the feds, so why are you blaming Biden for this. For example, my friend's parents from Toronto, are in Florida at the moment, and they got their shots yesterday. Ron DeSantis is giving flu shots to Canadians. For free.

It is a waste of time responding to Nostra; he's the most recent kook and one of the dumbest members to ever post on the USMB.

Good. Kill all those foreigners first.

Anybody who gets within 10 feet of me or my family with that vaccine will be shot dead. Fair warning.

Once again, you are insane. It's people like you who should be denied the right to possess, or have in their custody or control a firearm, a car or any form of device able to commit murder or mayhem. You are one very sick puppy.

It is a waste of time responding to Nostra; he's the most recent kook and one of the dumbest members to ever post on the USMB.

I'm not really responding to Nostra, rather, I am countering his bullshit and lies.

He a paid poster FuckBoi. There a whole new crew of them since the election. Idiots all.

Hardly a surprise. The Democratic party has long since shown that they care far more about foreign criminals (and criminals in general) than they do law-abiding American citizens. Can you say Treason boys and girls? I know you can.

Every time one of these leftists do something like this, it lends more credence to my signature.

Last but not least the stupidity of denying vaccines to anyone within your borders cannot be stated often enough. The virus doesn’t care whether you’re an American citizen or not. If you want to prevent infection you vaccinate everyone.

Saving the lives of Americans should be first, and making Americans wait longer for it puts Americans at higher risk for death.

Forum List

Back