Abbott Announces Border Military Base

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Alternate Title: Texas doing the job the Feds won't do -- Protecting America from Invasion.

Biden sure has those Texans scared, doesn't he? I mean, they High-Tailed it out of Eagle Pass as soon as Biden gave them a dirty look.

It must be nice to be the most feared man in the world.

Earlier this Month, the U.S. Senate approved on February 13 a $95 billion foreign aid package that could have paid for a wall along the entire United States–Mexico border.

Which one is more gooder, the America-First Party or the Amearica Last party. I know which one I prefer.

Elections matter

Now they’re using the NG! What happened J6?
27ywg4.jpg

You seem, obsessed.

This is yer idea of language usage?

Which on is best...
One must recognize his audience.

Also, when there are only two choices, 'best' is not used. 'Better' is.

Have a good on :dunno:

Isn’t stealing the furniture what the J6 “patriots” did?
Those city folk patriots screwed themselves over. They now have to travel to working class Prog neighborhoods to get their goods, food, medicine and more to varying degrees.

Those city folk patriots screwed themselves over. They now have to travel to working class Prog neighborhoods* to get their goods, food, medicine and more to varying degrees.
This*, kids. Is what's known as an 'oxymoron'. And not just because a moron said it.

Alternate Title: Texas doing the job the Feds won't do -- Protecting America from Invasion.

Biden sure has those Texans scared, doesn't he? I mean, they High-Tailed it out of Eagle Pass as soon as Biden gave them a dirty look.

It must be nice to be the most feared man in the world.

Earlier this Month, the U.S. Senate approved on February 13 a $95 billion foreign aid package that could have paid for a wall along the entire United States–Mexico border.

Which one is more gooder, the America-First Party or the Amearica Last party. I know which one I prefer.

Elections matter
So they will start crossing at Laredo or other places.

Forum List

Back