Biden Total Failure on Confronting Russia

Nope, Xiden and the Dembots got elected, stopped building it, surrendered to the cartels.

“They see him as the migrant president, and so many feel they’re going to reach the United States,” Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said of Biden the morning after a virtual meeting with his US counterpart on March

One Mexican official familiar with migration developments, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity, said organised crime began changing its modus operandi “from the day Biden took office” and now exhibited “unprecedented” levels of sophistication.

“Migrants have become a commodity,” the official said, arguing they were now as valuable as drugs for the gangs. “But if a packet of drugs is lost in the sea, it’s gone. If migrants are lost, it’s human beings we’re talking about.”
It was falling down in places when Trump was president.

"..make sure we accommodate the oligarchs and take their ill begotten gains...we're gonna take the ill begotten gains from Putin's kleptoca..eh..heah..yeah..kleptoc..the guys in the kleptocracy." - The President of the United States
Biden seems ignorant as to what "accommodate" actually means.

Joe Biden has failed on just about every issue that has arose before him. Now with Russia attacking Ukraine, Biden has shown his policy regarding confronting Putin and Russia, and their talk of nuclear war. He is not doing it. Period.

The inept, unqualified to be president, joke Joe Biden has chosen to run & hide, and has chosen weakness rather than strength, thereby allowing Putin to be the strong one, and do anything he wishes to do (ex. attacking Ukraine).

Yesterday, fool Russian TV reporters joked and laughed at Biden, while threatening to attack the US (New York City) with a nuclear missle. And what has weakling Biden done ? He opened up the door for them to be as bold as they please, by cancelling a US nuclear missle test.

And what has President Trump done ? He reminded Putin that the US has nuclear submarines capable of destroying Russia. Trump said in an appearance on Fox Business >> "Look, you mention that word one more time and we’re gonna send [submarines] over and we’ll be coasting back and forth, up and down your coast,’” Of course that is the correct tactic, and Putin and his lamebrain TV reporters would be much less aggressive in the face of that coming from a US president.

The nuclear submarines have been the deterrent to Russian nuclear attack against the US for decades. The development of submarine-launched ballistic missile systems allowed for hidden nuclear submarines to covertly launch missiles at distant targets, (don't even need to be at Russia's coast) making it virtually impossible for Russia (or any country) to successfully launch a first strike attack against the United States without receiving a deadly response.

Putin knows a nuclear first strike against the US would be suicide for him and would likely knock Russia right out of existence, as its major cities would be piles of radioactive ashes. Putin already knows the US submarine nuclear missle threat. He doesnt need Trump or anyone else to remind him

The trouble is, Trump is not the president currently, Joe Biden is, and the Russians cannot contain their laughter at the Biden clown, totally lost on how to be a president of the United States.

GREAT THREAD. LOL

Ukraine appears to be the only issue on Joe's "radar."

hahahahahhahahha

sorry, this is all your boy's policies at work...once again.
You are delusional. First, Trump said Mexico would pay for it. They didn't throw in two shits. Then, with a majority in both Congress and the Senate, he couldn't get it paid for. So what did he do, he declared a federal emergency, and then he took it away from our fighting men and women. Barracks, training facilities, housing units, water treatment, sewage disposal--nope for Trump, those men and women in uniform could live in tents, boil their water, and shit in a latrine.

And that might all be good, I mean maybe we need a fence. But then he awarded the money, just like he did PPE providers, to whoever kissed his ring, capability didn't make two shits to Trump and his crew. Political donations were the ticket to the contract, again, like PPE. Remember the movie "War Dogs", well some of those awarded both contracts to build the wall and contracts to provide PPE make those guys look like competent businessmen. The "wall" became a standing joke, a profiteers dream come true and not stopping a single immigrant from crossing the border. I mean damn, how hard is it to see, your ass has been played.

Fool me once, shame on you. But fool me twice? Don't fall for that shit anymore. Because it is coming, Trump will make another bid for the presidency, he will promise a "wall", AGAIN. He will talk about MAGA, what a sham. And the whole time he will be laughing his way to the bank and telling all his closest friends what fools Americans are.

Edited to add, this has always been the Republican way. Lincoln threw so much government money around to fund the Civil War, to those that greased his palms, that Union uniforms actually melted in the rain.

no shortages?

• Meat shortages, especially beef and poultry, will plague us again in 2022. ...
  • Dairy may be in short supply this year. ...
  • There may be an egg shortage in 2022.
  • Sorry, vegans: Plant-based proteins may be in short supply this year.

Product shortages and soaring prices reveal fragility of U.S. supply chain
Strange...just got back from the store...found EVERYTHING I wanted...as has millions and millions of Americans.

At any rate, whatever shortages you're finding isn't tied to how Biden and Putin are getting along...unless you're under the hilarious assumption that somehow Russia is responsible for what you've been consuming.

Putin Is Russia's James Monroe

So Russians can't be protectionists? For centuries, Russia has acted against a hostile political alliance creeping up to its borders.
I think of Putin and Russia about the same way I think of Joe Biden and the Democrats. I wish I would wake up one morning and they would all be gone. Separated from us into another country, where they would kill babies, destroy womens' sports, fill up their country with foreigners, appease Muslim terrorists, discriminate against whites and men, walk around unarmed, to the delight of criminals, pay high gas prices & housing rents, etc. ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Strange...just got back from the store...found EVERYTHING I wanted...as has millions and millions of Americans.

At any rate, whatever shortages you're finding isn't tied to how Biden and Putin are getting along...unless you're under the hilarious assumption that somehow Russia is responsible for what you've been consuming.
Did you find low gas prices ? Low housing rents ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummmm??
What is the today's grievance-palooza about now?
That Joe Biden isn't reminding Bad Vlad that America's nuclear capability would knock Russia right out of existence and leave their cities as piles of smoking radioactive ashes?

Is that what the good poster protectionist's whine-du-jour is about?

Well, the obvious question ...and the answer may be closer than you think, poster 'protectionist'......is:

"Does Vlad need Biden or anyone else to remind him of that?"

Jeeeez! Some here ain't happy unless they are unhappy.
Like angels they are always up in the air........harping about something!
If Biden reminded Putin about America nuclear capabilities, instead of doing the opposite by cancelling missle tests, Putin would be a quiet little puppy right now. I don't expect leftist half-awakes to understand that. No need to confirm.

You mentioned Russia in the title. Are you lying yet again?
I'm not compelled to talk about Russia in every post. I was referring to your trip to the store. You didn't see Putin there did you ?

And I have never lied about anything, in USMB. You dont want to go there, bet coward.

Putin has no respect for Biden - or the REAL president today - Obama. That said, if he gets pushed to the wall in Ukraine, I think he's capable of using a low yield nuke inside Ukraine to stop any foreign intervention. If NATO doesn't respond, NATO ceases to exist. If they DO respond, the likelihood of serious escalation is inescapable. Stumbling into the "end of the world" is a possibility.
It is just as possible, that a NATO response would produce the opposite result of what you said. It might stop Putin right in his tracks, and have him go backwards, making him realize there will be PAYMENT extracted for what he does.

As long as Biden & NATO do nothing (and even cower down), Putin has a free ride. rump understands this, Biden doesn't.

Again, how did Russia raise your rent?

You lie all the time.
Russia didn't . Biden did. I never lie, like you just did,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back