Biden Total Failure on Confronting Russia

Yah, yah, yah, Would it be so much nicer if people just swallowed the crap you guys put out? If you expect it from me, you're living in a fantasy land.
Swallowed the crap? You mean small government conservatism? You mean liberty? Freedom? Is that the “crap” that offends you?

I don’t think you’re a bad guy W6, just a little confused as to what horse your backing, and if you’d knock off the ridiculous hyperbole we’d probably agree more.

We have inflation at a higher rate than we've seen in years.
Inflation is one of the features of a strong economy.
Lots of jobs, at higher wages, means more cash to fuel an increased demand for goods.

And unique to these times, we deal with the reverberations of the worldwide plague that disrupted not only production of goods but the distribution of them. Duh!
Hence we have the unique development of an enhanced inflation due to strong recovering economies chasing an abnormally reduced inventory of goods. Duh!

If your own and your family's economy is not benefitting from the robust economy of today's America....well, that is regrettable. As times are good and you should be benefitting from that.

Good luck.
Robust? GDP lost 1.4% last quarter. Grocery stores have empty shelves. Gas is near, or over $4 per gallon. The southern border is lost. And you think this is wonderful?

Swallowed the crap? You mean small government conservatism? You mean liberty? Freedom? Is that the “crap” that offends you?

I don’t think you’re a bad guy W6, just a little confused as to what horse your backing, and if you’d knock off the ridiculous hyperbole we’d probably agree more.
The government leaves me alone, and I leave them alone. I have plenty of freedom. I don't back horses, though have ridden for fun or when necessary and found them to be big stupid animals that can get you hurt if not careful. I'm not trolling for likes or agreement, if you don't agree. You sound like a needy person.

The government leaves me alone, and I leave them alone. I have plenty of freedom. I don't back horses, though have ridden for fun or when necessary and found them to be big stupid animals that can get you hurt if not careful. I'm not trolling for likes or agreement, if you don't agree. You sound like a needy person.
Not at all, but a reasonable conversation shouldn't be too much to ask

Not at all, but a reasonable conversation shouldn't be too much to ask
One man's reasonable is another man's troll, if he disagrees and would rather have agreement and support, than a different point of view. I wasn't trying to offend you.

One man's reasonable is another man's troll, if he disagrees and would rather have agreement and support, than a different point of view. I wasn't trying to offend you.
So when you referenced my posting as "crap", you weren't trying to offend? Try again.

Yeah, I noticed the contradiction in the OP as well. Trump said we would send submarines cruising up and down their coast. Yet the OP clearly stated our subs don't need to be on their coast and why the hell would Trump broadcast to Russia that subs would be on their coast. I mean those subs are hard to detect, but it is not impossible, especially when you have a defined area to search. Trump is a damn idiot.

It is called mutually assured destruction and the fact is, it works, except with crazy ass people. Unfortunately, that happens to define both Putin and Trump. While the right bitches about Biden I got to say, he has his mental faculties in better order than Putin. Does Russia have a 25th amendment, because it is time for Putin to go.

But the following has been true since at least the early 1970's, maybe sooner. Russia could target every single land based ICBM the US has, and destroy them. Knock out every single bomber capable of carrying nuclear missiles. Knock out every single ship carrying nuclear missile, and damn get lucky and take out one third of all the nuclear submarines. The remaining subs could launch their missiles and render Russia uninhabitable for a generation.
Trump just can't keep his mouth shut.. especially if he thinks blabbing will get him a headline.

Trump just can't keep his mouth shut.. especially if he thinks blabbing will get him a headline.
LOL.. He Really DID Piss off a LOT of 'FOLKS' as Obunga called the peeps..
speaking of keeping the mouth shut..
I would suspect that Biden's Handlers would be working OverTime on THAT! :)

LOL.. He Really DID Piss off a LOT of 'FOLKS' as Obunga called the peeps..
speaking of keeping the mouth shut..
I would suspect that Biden's Handlers would be working OverTime on THAT! :)
Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to impress the Russians and make them like him.

So when you referenced my posting as "crap", you weren't trying to offend? Try again.
Not you personally, but yours was just some of the stuff people want to sell me and others on this board to promote points of view and ways of looking at things, I don't buy or don't buy to the extent they want accepted. I look at things from my own point of view, having successfully avoided being impacted by situations described as national issues, that are actually local issues. Not being part of a consistent partisan group (Republican/Democrat), with allegiance, commitment only to the country and constitution, I am not constrained to agree to assure myself of acceptability. Like I have said, I am not much of a joiner.

Video from from CaptainRussia's thread -

"..make sure we accommodate the oligarchs and take their ill begotten gains...we're gonna take the ill begotten gains from Putin's kleptoca..eh..heah..yeah..kleptoc..the guys in the kleptocracy." - The President of the United States

Video from from CaptainRussia's thread -

"..make sure we accommodate the oligarchs and take their ill begotten gains...we're gonna take the ill begotten gains from Putin's kleptoca..eh..heah..yeah..kleptoc..the guys in the kleptocracy." - The President of the United States

THIS is REALLY... the.. YOU Know the... THING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummmm??
What is the today's grievance-palooza about now?
That Joe Biden isn't reminding Bad Vlad that America's nuclear capability would knock Russia right out of existence and leave their cities as piles of smoking radioactive ashes?

Is that what the good poster protectionist's whine-du-jour is about?

Well, the obvious question ...and the answer may be closer than you think, poster 'protectionist'......is:

"Does Vlad need Biden or anyone else to remind him of that?"

Jeeeez! Some here ain't happy unless they are unhappy.
Like angels they are always up in the air........harping about something!
True. Unlike the blob's engagement with China, Biden's moves haven't resulted in our having to bail out the farmers, been met with a collective shrug from the target, or resulted in massive shortages of goods--including PPE which was massively necessary.

Is the wall finished? Did Mexico pay for it?
Nope, Xiden and the Dembots got elected, stopped building it, surrendered to the cartels.

“They see him as the migrant president, and so many feel they’re going to reach the United States,” Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said of Biden the morning after a virtual meeting with his US counterpart on March

One Mexican official familiar with migration developments, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity, said organised crime began changing its modus operandi “from the day Biden took office” and now exhibited “unprecedented” levels of sophistication.

“Migrants have become a commodity,” the official said, arguing they were now as valuable as drugs for the gangs. “But if a packet of drugs is lost in the sea, it’s gone. If migrants are lost, it’s human beings we’re talking about.”

True. Unlike the blob's engagement with China, Biden's moves haven't resulted in our having to bail out the farmers, been met with a collective shrug from the target, or resulted in massive shortages of goods--including PPE which was massively necessary.
no shortages?

• Meat shortages, especially beef and poultry, will plague us again in 2022. ...
  • Dairy may be in short supply this year. ...
  • There may be an egg shortage in 2022.
  • Sorry, vegans: Plant-based proteins may be in short supply this year.

Product shortages and soaring prices reveal fragility of U.S. supply chain

Forum List

Back