Masked Costco customer threatens Costco employees over not being masked

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wished we could see exactly what all of the interaction was before the video begins.

‘Every retail employee should legally get to fight one customer a year’: Customer filmed holding up pepper spray in Costco worker’s face​

A customer at Costco was filmed holding up pepper spray in two employees' faces and pushing one of them before walking away.

That's terrible. The Motto the customer is always right has created this monster.

That's why there is a worker shortage human beings are tired of wackjob customers being so abusive and their employer allows it.

What a terrible human condition corporations have allowed.

well now hold on. Do you remember, Costco customer, how these very same costco employees bullied, harassed, yelled at, followed, demanded, denied you purchasing power, denied you products, called the law ON YOU, ejected you, denied you entrance to the store and asked personal health questions of you during the mask zombie period of the scamdemic. They started this...now they're reaping what they've sown.

GOT. NO. SYMPATHY.

That's terrible. The Motto the customer is always right has created this monster.
are u kidding me?

Businesses don't go by that motto ENOUGH anymore...

no motto can make anyone act stupid

the dude was already inclined.. Proof: He is still wearing a mask when it is not required anymore by the Fascist gummit people...

dumb

Asshole should have been taken out of there in bracelets.
Too kind. He should have been dragged out after a thorough stomp-out. Fear is the only response these crazies will allow through their filter these days. They've truly gone insane. THIS is the kind of animal the Leftist media whores have created.

well now hold on. Do you remember, Costco customer, how these very same costco employees bullied, harassed, yelled at, followed, demanded, denied you purchasing power, denied you products, called the law ON YOU, ejected you, denied you entrance to the store and asked personal health questions of you during the mask zombie period of the scamdemic. They started this...now they're reaping what they've sown.

GOT. NO. SYMPATHY.
No---none of them did. I did get into pissing match with ding bat customer early on in walmart though---she was pissed off at me because I didn't follow the arrows on the floor to grab a bottle of salad dressing and even tattled on me after I told her that she was being very silly.

Wished we could see exactly what all of the interaction was before the video begins.

‘Every retail employee should legally get to fight one customer a year’: Customer filmed holding up pepper spray in Costco worker’s face​

The second he put his hands on the guy gave him every right to punch him in the face and call the cops on him. And don't give me any shit about how he could have gotten arrested too, as that qualifies as self-defense.

GOT. NO. SYMPATHY.
This never happened at my costco.

That's why there is a worker shortage human beings are tired of wackjob customers being so abusive and their employer allows it.

What a terrible human condition corporations have allowed.

No there is a worker shortage because the lockdowns made no one want to go out and work, it gave them a taste of laziness and they loved it.

People also now arent going to work because somehow they got the idea unskilled labor should be making skilled labor wages. A kid pouring coffee at Starbucks thinks he should make a wage large enough to support his family.

And a lot think they deserve a free ride just for being born.

Forum List

Back