Biden Total Failure on Confronting Russia

Wow, Fantasy Land sounds great. Do they have problems with groomers, drugs & human trafficking, raging inflation, idiots pimping clot shots & a dementia patient for a resident there too?
They sure have done a number on you. I'm positive you'll be talking about how great things are as the country implodes
it's All Fine...
They are Raising Interest Rates soon.. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummmm??
What is the today's grievance-palooza about now?
That Joe Biden isn't reminding Bad Vlad that America's nuclear capability would knock Russia right out of existence and leave their cities as piles of smoking radioactive ashes?

Is that what the good poster protectionist's whine-du-jour is about?

Well, the obvious question ...and the answer may be closer than you think, poster 'protectionist'......is:

"Does Vlad need Biden or anyone else to remind him of that?"

Jeeeez! Some here ain't happy unless they are unhappy.
Like angels they are always up in the air........harping about something!
Yeah, I noticed the contradiction in the OP as well. Trump said we would send submarines cruising up and down their coast. Yet the OP clearly stated our subs don't need to be on their coast and why the hell would Trump broadcast to Russia that subs would be on their coast. I mean those subs are hard to detect, but it is not impossible, especially when you have a defined area to search. Trump is a damn idiot.

It is called mutually assured destruction and the fact is, it works, except with crazy ass people. Unfortunately, that happens to define both Putin and Trump. While the right bitches about Biden I got to say, he has his mental faculties in better order than Putin. Does Russia have a 25th amendment, because it is time for Putin to go.

But the following has been true since at least the early 1970's, maybe sooner. Russia could target every single land based ICBM the US has, and destroy them. Knock out every single bomber capable of carrying nuclear missiles. Knock out every single ship carrying nuclear missile, and damn get lucky and take out one third of all the nuclear submarines. The remaining subs could launch their missiles and render Russia uninhabitable for a generation.

"Do they have problems with groomers, drugs & human trafficking, raging inflation, idiots pimping clot shots & a dementia patient for a resident there too?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the good poster 'johgalt' says...."too", we can assume he suffers from the challenges he enumerates and is seeking comfort (advice?) from others who may be in the same sad and regrettable situation he is in.

If that is the case, I regret that my avatar cannot help him.
Not because we ain't willing, but rather from lack of experience. Meaning our life is not experiencing the afflictions that afflict good poster JohnGalt.

We wish him good luck. As we are sure all posters here wish the same for him, and hope his life becomes a better place to live in.

Really, good luck!

I really do try.
----------------------------------------------------------
Indeed you do, Mac.
And oft-time to good effect.
In fact, most times.

There are some....more than a few, I think....who could learn from you.
But, alas, you know the clay you are working with.
You can only do so much.
Yes, it is regrettable.
But we hafta work with what is available.
Sorta like playing poker or euchre.
The cards are the cards.

Personally, I offer it up for penance, with the hope of reward down the road...thinking of it as sort of 'paying it forward.'

It is a burden....yes, we agree.
However, my avatar considers it a requirement under the expectations of noblesse-oblige.

✌️;) 🖖

But no real help like migs

How many Ukrainians died because Biden denied the migs?
I would not have let them be moved out of Poland back to our Ramstein Air Base in Germany, just so they could take off from our base and fly back across to Ukraine. They were located already in Poland about a 600 miles closer to the Poland Ukraine border. What was the point? You never explained it to me, Satan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the good poster 'johgalt' says...."too", we can assume he suffers from the challenges he enumerates and is seeking comfort (advice?) from others who may be in the same sad and regrettable situation he is in.

If that is the case, I regret that my avatar cannot help him.
Not because we ain't willing, but rather from lack of experience. Meaning our life is not experiencing the afflictions that afflict good poster JohnGalt.

We wish him good luck. As we are sure all posters here wish the same for him, and hope his life becomes a better place to live in.

Really, good luck!
Your highlighting is top notch sport! I bet you got great marks in underlining back in the 1st grade, too.
Nice projection too. I'm sorry you have no life but derangement does come with some drawbacks.
I wish you good luck with connecting to people outside the comfort of Mom's basement because that is a sad & regrettable situation.
Despite your afflictions from obvious mental challenges, I hope your life experiences don't end with an enumeration of grievances for others to read in a note

Good poster Oddball, you seem so inexplicably angry all the time on this chatroom.
Is this really the right venue for the level of talent and competency you possess?
The level of equilibrium you exhibit here?

Have you thought of concentrating your efforts over at GreatAwakening.win?
Or even Reddit?
Or Stormfront?

I say that merely to help you better cope with the life you've constructed for yourself and family......but maybe do it with less sturm & drang. All may be happier. And healthier.

At any rate, good luck.
Shut yer fucking yap, go get on a plane and fight for your boy Zelenski, chickenhawk....There's a free AK in it for you.

Putin has no respect for Biden - or the REAL president today - Obama. That said, if he gets pushed to the wall in Ukraine, I think he's capable of using a low yield nuke inside Ukraine to stop any foreign intervention. If NATO doesn't respond, NATO ceases to exist. If they DO respond, the likelihood of serious escalation is inescapable. Stumbling into the "end of the world" is a possibility.

This is where we are stumbling!

No doubt.

I would not have let them be moved out of Poland back to our Ramstein Air Base in Germany, just so they could take off from our base and fly back across to Ukraine. They were located already in Poland about a 600 miles closer to the Poland Ukraine border. What was the point? You never explained it to me, Satan.
The point is Ukraine asked for them, Poland said okay, Putin then told Biden to veto it.

Why would Ukraine ask for jets they don't need?

Why do Democrats bend to Putin's will?

Putin says "no migs"

Democrats say "YES SIR" and then cover and lie for their treason.

Biden Total Failure on Confronting Russia​

He's done a great job, and Russia is being weakened by the war - both militarily but also on the world stage.

The added bonus is he is able to blame inflation and gas prices on the Putin Tax, which is brilliant of him to do with midterms coming up.

The point is Ukraine asked for them, Poland said okay, Putin then told Biden to veto it.

Why would Ukraine ask for jets they don't need?

Why do Democrats bend to Putin's will?

Putin says "no migs"

Democrats say "YES SIR" and then cover and lie for their treason.
The Poles could have sent them from Poland. We have been careful to not take a direct attack mode in the conflict, amid scrutiny of the world stage. We did not particularly want what would be pointed to as an attack from a NATO country either. I approve the policy, not that my voice counts for anything more than typing on this internet message board.

Actually, he seems to be doing pretty good.

The economy has been roaring. Unemployment is reaching record lows.. Lots of jobs are available. Wages are rising. Real estate values strong and getting stronger. Housing starts the highest in over 40yrs. Congress is passing substantive legislation. The tragic worldwide plague seems to be abating more in America than elsewhere. Our allies are cooperating and supporting our efforts against an egregious murderous aggressor overseas. American leadership has finessed....so far.....the need for our own military to engage directly against that murderous aggression.

And, importantly, we are seeing a long-time bad-actor on the world's stage being hurt and weakened by the smaller neighbor they illegally invaded. And much of that is because of America's efforts to coordinate an international effort to help that weaker neighbor resist the murderous aggression.

It may not be Goldilock's porridge......but it seems to be going OK.

If it ain't going OK for some posters here, well, that is too bad. But America is a place of great opportunity that many other people want to come here and attempt to succeed. Perhaps, to take the place in line away from the slackers and ne'r-do-wells.

In short, if you can't make it in today's America, well, maybe you should stand aside (immigrate out?) and let others who are ambitious, motivated, and eager to come to America and be more successful than you. And be a better contributor to the good life for all.

Just sayin'.
Hmmmm….Wonder why you didn’t post those GDP numbers….

just sayin’

The Poles could have sent them from Poland. We have been careful to not take a direct attack mode in the conflict, amid scrutiny of the world stage. We did not particularly want what would be pointed to as an attack from a NATO country either. I approve the policy, not that my voice counts for anything more than typing on this internet message board.
Nah, it doesn’t count here either.

Nah, it doesn’t count here either.
Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass.
Yippee-Ki-Yay, dude.

IOW, a troll.
Yah, yah, yah, Would it be so much nicer if people just swallowed the crap you guys put out? If you expect it from me, you're living in a fantasy land.

Actually, he seems to be doing pretty good.

The economy has been roaring. Unemployment is reaching record lows.. Lots of jobs are available. Wages are rising. Real estate values strong and getting stronger. Housing starts the highest in over 40yrs. Congress is passing substantive legislation. The tragic worldwide plague seems to be abating more in America than elsewhere. Our allies are cooperating and supporting our efforts against an egregious murderous aggressor overseas. American leadership has finessed....so far.....the need for our own military to engage directly against that murderous aggression.

And, importantly, we are seeing a long-time bad-actor on the world's stage being hurt and weakened by the smaller neighbor they illegally invaded. And much of that is because of America's efforts to coordinate an international effort to help that weaker neighbor resist the murderous aggression.

It may not be Goldilock's porridge......but it seems to be going OK.

If it ain't going OK for some posters here, well, that is too bad. But America is a place of great opportunity that many other people want to come here and attempt to succeed. Perhaps, to take the place in line away from the slackers and ne'r-do-wells.

In short, if you can't make it in today's America, well, maybe you should stand aside (immigrate out?) and let others who are ambitious, motivated, and eager to come to America and be more successful than you. And be a better contributor to the good life for all.

Just sayin'.
hahaha we have record inflation and you are saying the economy is good

haha we have record inflation and you are saying the economy is good

We have inflation at a higher rate than we've seen in years.
Inflation is one of the features of a strong economy.
Lots of jobs, at higher wages, means more cash to fuel an increased demand for goods.

And unique to these times, we deal with the reverberations of the worldwide plague that disrupted not only production of goods but the distribution of them. Duh!
Hence we have the unique development of an enhanced inflation due to strong recovering economies chasing an abnormally reduced inventory of goods. Duh!

If your own and your family's economy is not benefitting from the robust economy of today's America....well, that is regrettable. As times are good and you should be benefitting from that.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back