Putin says he'd prefer Biden in 2024

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
Okay! Putin prefers Biden, and it's an AP article. I wonder what this means? Will the DNC be dropping Joe soon?

"

Putin says Russia prefers Biden to Trump, calling the US president more experienced and predictable"​

"“Biden, he’s more experienced, more predictable, he’s a politician of the old formation,” Putin said, when asked which candidate would be better for Russia. “But we will work with any U.S. leader whom the American people trust.”"

This means over the next few weeks the left will change the narrative from how bad Russia is and stop using the term Russian Agents in a negative light. They will start saying how important it is that Joe and Putin respect each other and how if a world leader like Putin prefers Joe you should to. You ain’t a Trans Black Russian Minor Attracted individual if you don’t support him.

Wait what? All of the Trump haters tell us daily that Trump is PUTIN'S PUPPET. Why wouldn't Putin want his puppet back in the White House? Oh I know! The Trump Haters have been shoveling Democrat bullshit like they always do.

It's mysterious and hard to accept, due to the continuous siding with Trump for years. What is Putin's motive.

To begin with, the main message could be in him saying that he will work with any US president.

But that doesn't seem enough?

Maybe the comments and reaction on this board will give us a clue?

It's mysterious and hard to accept, due to the continuous siding with Trump for years. What is Putin's motive.

To begin with, the main message could be in him saying that he will work with any US president.

But that doesn't seem enough?

Putin never sided with Trump, and the DemoKKKrats have worshiped the Soviet Union and Russia for decades, going all the way back to the Bolshevik revolution, which was fervently supported by leftists in America.

Do you know anything about the history of this?

He is gaslighting. He doesn't care who wins, he just wants to toy with the world. He understands them both fairly well. Biden is a far more known entity though.

Trump has a higher upside for Putin as he wants to avoid war if possible and focus on China (wisely). He is being honest in that the unpredictability of Trump is a problem but the risk is worth the potential reward. It is the position the U.S voter may have to take also because the decline is global influence is occurring fast as I predicted you might recall I stated would occur.

All of the quite avoidable but not after millions more illegally in the U.S among other serious errors.

He is gaslighting. He doesn't care who wins, he just wants to toy with the world. He understands them both fairly well. Biden is a far more known entity though.

Trump has a higher upside for Putin as he wants to avoid war if possible and focus on China (wisely). He is being honest in that the unpredictability of Trump is a problem but the risk is worth the potential reward. It is the position the U.S voter may have to take also because the decline is global influence is occurring fast as I predicted you might recall I stated would occur.

All of the quite avoidable but not after millions more illegally in the U.S among other serious errors.
You're making claims and then contradicting yourself. That tells me that you need to take a break to give yourself time to think clearly. You have avoided the dark side for quite a spell now and you don't need to go back.

Agreed.

He is quite clearly, trolling the west. The reaction of establishment toadies & Trump both, to this statement, is all we need see this analysis is spot on.

Putin makes both Biden and Trump look like amateurs. He could whip them both at a game of chess.
iu

. . . . sad sad state of affairs, truly.

Of course he prefers Biden. Biden is corrupt, stupid, and weak. All of our enemies prefer Biden. They know they may only have seven months left with Biden, so expect more moves by our enemies before the election.

Of course he prefers Biden. Biden is corrupt, stupid, and weak. All of our enemies prefer Biden. They know they may only have seven months left with Biden, so expect more moves by our enemies before the election.
Can you even imagine him up against Kamala? :sigh2:

Okay! Putin prefers Biden, and it's an AP article. I wonder what this means? Will the DNC be dropping Joe soon?

"

Putin says Russia prefers Biden to Trump, calling the US president more experienced and predictable"​

"“Biden, he’s more experienced, more predictable, he’s a politician of the old formation,” Putin said, when asked which candidate would be better for Russia. “But we will work with any U.S. leader whom the American people trust.”"

All this means is that Putin has lost all hope for a second Trump Presidency.

He knows he's going to have to deal with Biden and had better start making nice with him if he has any hope of saving face in Ukraine.

Putin is as transparent as a MAGA idiot!

"

Xiden and the demafacsit have been Putin puppets for decades now.

Putin never sided with Trump, and the DemoKKKrats have worshiped the Soviet Union and Russia for decades, going all the way back to the Bolshevik revolution, which was fervently supported by leftists in America.

Do you know anything about the history of this?
Just so you know, Donald is pro-Russian. He doesn't give two shits about America.

Forum List

Back