Putin says he'd prefer Biden in 2024

Okay! Putin prefers Biden, and it's an AP article. I wonder what this means? Will the DNC be dropping Joe soon?

"

Putin says Russia prefers Biden to Trump, calling the US president more experienced and predictable"​

"“Biden, he’s more experienced, more predictable, he’s a politician of the old formation,” Putin said, when asked which candidate would be better for Russia. “But we will work with any U.S. leader whom the American people trust.”"

HAY IT WORKED ON HILLERY, SO WHY NOT TRY IT AGAIN?

The fact that you dodged the question proves that I am.
No. I didn't dodge your question. I'm incredulous you even asked me that question. I tell you that Donald is a Russian troll and your response is to question my loyalty to America?

I don't give two shits about any politician. They are all corrupt. So fuck you. How's that for an answer?

No. I didn't dodge your question. I'm incredulous you even asked me that question. I tell you that Donald is a Russian troll and your response is to question me?

I don't give two shits about any politician. They are all corrupt. So fuck you. How's that for an answer?

About what I expected from a low-IQ clown like you.

This means over the next few weeks the left will change the narrative from how bad Russia is and stop using the term Russian Agents in a negative light. They will start saying how important it is that Joe and Putin respect each other and how if a world leader like Putin prefers Joe you should to. You ain’t a Trans Black Russian Minor Attracted individual if you don’t support him.

It's like you have telepathy.

Are you the Woke whisperer?

All this means is that Putin has lost all hope for a second Trump Presidency.

He knows he's going to have to deal with Biden and had better start making nice with him if he has any hope of saving face in Ukraine.

Putin is as transparent as a MAGA idiot!

Wow.

You really had to reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaach quite a ways for that pile of excrement you just summoned up, huh?

You're spinnin' so hard you just made Karine Jean Pierre blush.

And stop blinking so much - if even for but a moment.

It's mysterious and hard to accept, due to the continuous siding with Trump for years. What is Putin's motive.

To begin with, the main message could be in him saying that he will work with any US president.

But that doesn't seem enough?

Maybe the comments and reaction on this board will give us a clue?
SCCgKlJ.png

Putin also wanted Hillary over Trump. The report mentioned here says he viewed Hillary as manageable and predictable. This shouldn't be a surprise. He invaded Crimea under Obama and Ukraine under Biden.

Forum List

Back