Biden to visit all three attack sites on September 11th.

I think many people keep forgetting how that was a wonderful day for you and your types who hate Israel and America when all of those fascist little eichmans died that day.

No wonder you are such fans of the taliban, osama, and saddam.

You gonna celebrate with party balloons tomorrow? Oooops, aren't balloons a no no for you environmental people who believe balloons are causing the global warming too?
See? This post right here is a perfect example of how there's just no going to get along with the alt-right. As a relative of mine said, "ignorance like that, needs to
be stamped out..with prejudice". I take a bit of heart to know that people like you are dinosaurs. Destined for your extinction level event. The right wing in this country
needs to be ground into dust.

See? This post right here is a perfect example of how there's just no going to get along with the alt-right. As a relative of mine said, "ignorance like that, needs to
be stamped out..with prejudice". I take a bit of heart to know that people like you are dinosaurs. Destined for your extinction level event. The right wing in this country
needs to be ground into dust.
Oh, here is a guy here, that holds it against America for INVAAADING AFGHANISTAN and going to war with the government that gave safe haven for al qaeda to operate.

It was an INVASION EVERYONE. That was unjustified. To this lunatic.

This lunatic is saying their side didn't call those that died in NY little eichmans. No, really. Their side love American capitalism and they looove Israel.

No, really they do. Everything I insinuated in my post was waaaaay off base.

I'm hoping real Americans will show up at all three sites and let China Joe know what we think of him. HEY HO CHINA JOE TIME FOR YOU TO GO GO GO!!!!!

All those white Karen and Steve maga fuckups....

Oh, here is a guy here, that holds it against America for INVAAADING AFGHANISTAN and going to war with the government that gave safe haven for al qaeda to operate.

This lunatic is saying their side didn't call those that died in NY little eichmans. No, really. Their side love American capitalism and they looove Israel.

You need to drink a little more and head back to Stormfront. Or start making some sense cause the above looks like a giant vowel movement. :)
And yeah, I'll hold it against Bush/Cheney for starting both extended wars (one of them just because Daddy's honor needed to be avenged).
Now, I'll also hold it against every other President that came after... R or D

Everything you "insinuated" in your post was a babbling abortion. :auiqs.jpg:

You'll need to get your stories and desires straight. Are you happy that President Biden ended the Afghan war......or not?

That's like saying I ran over a serial killer today and 3 nuns that were in the same crosswalk.... aren't you proud of me?

No, mother fucker, I'm not.

Former President Obama GOT OBL......why stay in Afghanistan after that (keeping in mind, OBL was in Pakistan).? You want forever war?

20 years after 9/11, the Taliban is picking and choosing who gets to be an American citizen.

Biden can't vet these Afghans, he couldn't even vet his VP or his ATF nominee

Former President Obama GOT OBL......why stay in Afghanistan after that (keeping in mind, OBL was in Pakistan).? You want forever war?

No shit!

Next missed opportunity, please....

You really are slow on the uptake talking about what should have been in 2011.
Please return to your lair, stay there, and :anj_stfu: !

Forum List

Back