The good old boy's from Texas

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
They won't force a 13 year old rape victim to wear a mask in school, but they'll force her young, frail, underdeveloped body to deliver her rapists' child.

The good old boy's from Texas - Ya got to love em! :cuckoo:

Most Texans aren't native Texans any more, they're dumbass economic refugees and Red River wetbacks from the Midwest, California, Mexico, South America, Central America, Islamo-Nazi Land, New York, and everywhere else, but thanks for verifying you're just another clueless dumbass, anyway. Did you just watch The Blues Brothers and think it was a documentary again? Smoke some meth and rob your mommy's purse.

They can head to the border...like as in Louisiana,Oklahoma or New Mexico.
If only they all would. Lousianna already has far more than its share of idiots, though, so maybe they go repopulate New York; they're having a hard time finding enough morons to stay there now.

As a female, I am not a fan of abortion as a form of birth control. There's too many ways to prevent pregnancy. I DO believe it my body, my choice, however.

I agree that once the heartbeat is heard, it is a viable fetus and unless there is an obvious danger to the mother, it should be carried to term. I will NEVER agree that 3 term abortion is legal or ethical

I also believe that victims of rape or incest should NEVER be forced to carry the fetus to term. BUT, they should have made that decision within days of impregnation, not 3 or 4 months later.

Forum List

Back