Biden to visit all three attack sites on September 11th.

Why? I don't remember him being President on September 11th, 2001. I don't remember him sending troops to Afghanistan and then to Iraq to fight wars
that we ended up spending millions of dollars and wasting thousands of soldiers lives on. He's the President (deal with it). He'll go where he wants. And on
this day, his place is in NY...and Washington...and PA.

Only the alt-right would take a day of national tragedy and turn it into a political narrative.

Bi-Dung's WH praised the Taliban yesterday.
This is how they mourn 9/11.

Why? I don't remember him being President on September 11th, 2001. I don't remember him sending troops to Afghanistan and then to Iraq to fight wars
that we ended up spending millions of dollars and wasting thousands of soldiers lives on. He's the President (deal with it). He'll go where he wants. And on

Only the alt-right would take a day of national tragedy and turn it into a political narrative.
I think many people keep forgetting how that was a wonderful day for you and your types who hate Israel and America when all of those fascist little eichmans died that day.

No wonder you are such fans of the taliban, osama, and saddam.

You gonna celebrate with party balloons tomorrow? Oooops, aren't balloons a no no for you environmental people who believe balloons are causing the global warming too?

Well, to be fair, Republicans have done a far better job of doing that over the last four decades than Democrats have....
Sorry. :)

If "screw over" to you means don't give out freebies to lazy Democrats who sit at home and complain about how unfair everything is then you are correct.

The fact he is even going to the sites and families have asked for him not to show up he is disrespecting the families of the people who died in the 9/11 attacks , he was told not to go he should stay away he is not wanted there at all

Saddened but not surprised at the right wing rage machine even enveloped the 20th anniversary of 9/11

I don't know why he would bother visiting 3 places for the same thing. He doesn't care to be honest, it strikes me more as a "look what a good person I am" move than that he actually cares. It's him doing what he can to get infront of cameras to look good.

And trying to convince us that the fiasco in Afghanistan was Trump's fault. I don't think it'll work with anybody who is not a dyed in the wool progressive liberal.

He'll forget that it's gone and look for it anyway. I used to think that Jimmy Carter was the worst president in my lifetime. But he's #2 now, Biden is an absolute disaster IMHO.

I'm age 68 and have experienced alot of Presidents. Hands down, he is the worst.
The really bad news is that he has 31/2 years left to his term and the worst is still yet to come.

Word is they're not going to let the stuttering fuck try to speak at any 9/11 memorial service. His marxist handlers are paralyzed with fear because they have no idea what will come out of that stammering shit clown's mouth. Those awkward 30 second pauses while, presumably, it's trying to keep from shitting its pants, are turning states red.

It's like working with animals. Although animals are likeable, for the most part.

I'm hoping real Americans will show up at all three sites and let China Joe know what we think of him. HEY HO CHINA JOE TIME FOR YOU TO GO GO GO!!!!!

Of course you do....that would be a wonderful way to show the class of the trump cult.

Forum List

Back