Biden to visit all three attack sites on September 11th.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm hoping real Americans will show up at all three sites and let China Joe know what we think of him. HEY HO CHINA JOE TIME FOR YOU TO GO GO GO!!!!!

I do know that Joey Xi was disinvited to the 9/11 Memorial Services in New York. Shanksville and the Pentagon may be different for Joey, but I think he'll be boo'd out of NYC.

**********​
**********​

I'm hoping real Americans will show up at all three sites and let China Joe know what we think of him. HEY HO CHINA JOE TIME FOR YOU TO GO GO GO!!!!!

But they don't care

If he does not care about Americans in Afghanistan and leaves them to die the the Taliban, why would he care about the protestors?

And the media will just ignore them

I do know that Joey Xi was disinvited to the 9/11 Memorial Services in New York. Shanksville and the Pentagon may be different for Joey, but I think he'll be boo'd out of NYC.

**********​
**********​
Why? I don't remember him being President on September 11th, 2001. I don't remember him sending troops to Afghanistan and then to Iraq to fight wars
that we ended up spending millions of dollars and wasting thousands of soldiers lives on. He's the President (deal with it). He'll go where he wants. And on
this day, his place is in NY...and Washington...and PA.

Only the alt-right would take a day of national tragedy and turn it into a political narrative.

Why? I don't remember him being President on September 11th, 2001. I don't remember him sending troops to Afghanistan and then to Iraq to fight wars
that we ended up spending millions of dollars and wasting thousands of soldiers lives on. He's the President (deal with it). He'll go where he wants. And on

Only the alt-right would take a day of national tragedy and turn it into a political narrative.
He voted for those wars and screwed the pooch ending Afghanistan. Also he has been selling us out for 50 years.

He voted for those wars and screwed the pooch ending Afghanistan. Also he has been selling us out for 50 years.
So did a lot of other politicians on both sides of the aisle. Again, he wasn't President. But he is now.
He's going to be wherever he wants to on this day..despite the protestations of the alt-right.

As a Non Prog, I wouldn't want him there. No Progs should show up. As for the wars, after the deep state somehow let the event happened on September 11, 2001, what else could we do? We had to make a response. So it was a question of where. Trump was abused enough by the media as to look disingenuous. His personality fell in perfectly for that. For his ways are like theirs. And that is something they are not used to. Progs get a free ride. Biden is a complete disingenuous lifetime politician. We can only warn unless there is an uprising.

I've got big money that says if Joe Biden tries to do 3 full events in one day he'll be so worn out by the third that he'll say or do something stupid like only HE can say something stupid! His handlers know that he's only good for small amounts of time and only if he's reading something off a teleprompter. The only way he pulls off 3 events is if his speeches are short and then they rush him to Air Force One to recuperate and get ready for the next one!

I don't know why he would bother visiting 3 places for the same thing. He doesn't care to be honest, it strikes me more as a "look what a good person I am" move than that he actually cares. It's him doing what he can to get infront of cameras to look good.

Well, to be fair, Republicans have done a far better job of doing that over the last four decades than Democrats have....
Sorry. :)
True, they have done next to nothing to keep democrats in check

Usually they just cower away and apologize for everything they do and say.

Remember this one? Diversity is our strength.....

schumerwatupchukdsdjshkdj.jpg

SCHUMERCRIESLMAO.jpg

schumercryingsjdfhskfsdfh.png

Still mourning Saddam's hanging?

Considering 9/11 victims families have said he is not welcome. You could get your wish

Forum List

Back