Biden Tells Lots Of Lies

It seems the usual brown nose set seeks to forget Dumb Donald Trump's pathological lying going on for decades, and causing chaos before, during and after he occupied the office of the White House.

Personal attacks on President Biden and/or VP Harris, the Attorney General and Speaker Pelosi does not cover up the mess inherited by the Biden Administration; what was left to the incompetence, inconsistencies and turnover of members of the trump administration.

Most politicians, maybe all of them at one time or another, will tell you what they want you to think rather than whatever the real truth is. Maybe they have convinced themselves that what they're telling you is the truth, and maybe sometimes they are lying about it, and they're so good at it that sometimes you can't really tell which is actually happening. And the media is no help cuz they're biased one way or another, but usually for the Left IMHO.

In Biden's case, I suspect he's been told "X" is true and so that is what he peddles. He may not really know if "X" is true, and frankly may not care if it aligns with his politics. And I do think Trump is the same way, they both surround themselves with people that mostly tell them what they want to hear, regardless of the reality is. So, is willful misinformation the same as lying? It's kinda like plausible deniability, I didn't know "X" wasn't true but that is what I was told. They leave out the part where they make sure nobody tells them what they don't want to hear (know).

People can argue about what lying is, but to me it's a distinction that isn't really that important. Too many of our politicians may or may not be deliberately lying to us, but they damn sure are being deceptive and disingenuous. IOW, not to be trusted; if they don't trust us with the whole truth then I won't trust them either.

Last edited:
Pinocchio Joe.

1639517856537.png

Forum List

Back