Biden shows once again why he is a huge upgrade from Trump

Not what you said earlier and the same goes for wherever you claim to be from.
I said that in Arkansas (where I'm from, where I've taught) that we use the California education standards(with the Texas textbooks).

How hard is that to understand?

President Biden continues to be a huge upgrade from Trump.

Only an idiot would say something that stupid seeing that Potatohead has given us massive inflation, millions of Illegals, a recession, lower family income and astronomical cost of gas at the pump.

Of course we know you Moon Bats ain't all that smart so we expect you say stupid things like that.

I said that in Arkansas (where I'm from, where I've taught) that we use the California education standards(with the Texas textbooks).

How hard is that to understand?
Extremely, since that is not the way you presented your claim. But that is the way of you liberals, you lie by misleading statements and quiver when called on it.

BTW, what rankings do the schools in Arkansas have? Not to high since you gave us the Clintons.

Prove it. You can't of course.

Then again for some reason, you think I'm a "liberal" which is laughable.
As I stated, liar, no one knows, which leaves only you and your warped sense of self.

As for being a liberal, all of y our posts and attitudes show that. You are just to egomaniacal to admit that. Perhaps your club membership in the liberal society is at stake. Something you seem hellbent on preserving.

As I stated, liar, no one knows, which leaves only you and your warped sense of self.

As for being a liberal, all of y our posts and attitudes show that. You are just to egomaniacal to admit that. Perhaps your club membership in the liberal society is at stake. Something you seem hellbent on preserving.

Given all my support I've given for Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and my defense of Ronald Reagan how can you possibly label me a "liberal".? Such a belief is simply moronic.

Given all my support I've given for Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and my defense of Ronald Reagan how can you possibly label me a "liberal".? Such a belief is simply moronic.
Given your recent posting history, your denials are what is completely moronic. Being as how moronic you are, you would certainly recognize moronic behavior.

Last edited:
I just named them all. Can't count beyond three? Some alleged educator you are. Must be all of those California texts you worship.

You missed I suppose where I pointed out our textbooks are the ones Texas approves of.

Only an idiot would say something that stupid seeing that Potatohead has given us massive inflation, millions of Illegals, a recession, lower family income and astronomical cost of gas at the pump.

Of course we know you Moon Bats ain't all that smart so we expect you say stupid things like that.
The corruption, dishonesty, and criminality of the failed Trump ‘administration’ is endless.

You named nothing that I've posted. Least of all the "liberal" ideas.
Since when is "all" equal to nothing? Unless you are talking about the thought that you put into your lame responses. You cite your sources in a post and they are liberal. Caught you in another lie, Skippy.

The corruption, dishonesty, and criminality of the failed Trump ‘administration’ is endless.

Which is of course why we have inflation, open borders, rampant unemployment and a falling respect around the world. You really bought into all of the democrats BS didn't you.

Forum List

Back