Biden shows once again why he is a huge upgrade from Trump

It was not Biden, who repealed and amended Biden's bipartisan crime bill to be more lenient. I have read, Trump advisors and supporters favored it thinking it would help them get the black vote.
Actually, there was wide bipartisan support for this. Look it up.

I am not partisan. I liked longer sentences, as I will never be in jail and do not care about those that are repeat offenders. They should have left it alone. If it had not been put forth by Biden, but a republican, instead, they would have left it alone.

If there was INDEED wide bipartisan support, how come no Dem dominated Administration/Congress MOVED ON THIS for about 50 years? Because of "more important things"? Or because Kamala tore Brandon a new blow hole over his KEY PART in the old crime bill?

As some one said here recently, “the stupid is strong with him.”

I think any aide or advisor could lobby him by playing him.

Mr, President -- you certainly remember that campaign pledge you made to censor that "Ultra MAGA" USMB message board right? Now would be a good time. And then we can go for ice cream.

I think any aide or advisor could lobby him by playing him.

Mr, President -- you certainly remember that campaign pledge you made to censor that "Ultra MAGA" USMB message board right? Now would be a good time. And then we can go for ice cream.
I wonder if we could get him to tell the compelling stories of his youth wherein he was the liberal hero tearing all those conservatives new assholes for the stuff they posted at USMB back in the early 1930’s?

I am not partisan. I liked longer sentences, as I will never be in jail and do not care about those that are repeat offenders. They should have left it alone. If it had not been put forth by Biden, but a republican, instead, they would have left it alone.
Pure supposition. What do you say about the bipartisan support? Not to mention the praise of the press.

You have no idea how I educated any of my students.
And YOU have no idea if you educated any of your students. Education indicates that they learned something, perhaps to think for themselves. I do not know for certain, but I suspect you indoctrinated them to think as you told them...in your own liberal manner.

Sad there are so many stupid morons that claim biden is great. But then more likely they are just lying.

If there was INDEED wide bipartisan support, how come no Dem dominated Administration/Congress MOVED ON THIS for about 50 years? Because of "more important things"? Or because Kamala tore Brandon a new blow hole over his KEY PART in the old crime bill?
You never looked it up, did you? This was accomplished much prior to Harris. But facts do not seem to matter to you.

And YOU have no idea if you educated any of your students. Education indicates that they learned something, perhaps to think for themselves. I do not know for certain, but I suspect you indoctrinated them to think as you told them...in your own liberal manner.
I sought to teach them how to think and reason. And how to conduct research. When it came to major events like wars I sought to get them to think about "why" such things happened and not simply the facts of the occurrenece.

I used to suggest thought questions such as how would each of them avoid or mitigate the U.S. Civil War if they had been transported back to that era with full knowledge of the future and a massive amount of financial resources.

Pure supposition. What do you say about the bipartisan support? Not to mention the praise of the press.
Oh, now you like the mainstream press. Don't forget, there was bipartisan support and the approval of the press when Senator Biden had it passed, also.

I sought to teach them how to think and reason. And how to conduct research. When it came to major events like wars I sought to get them to think about "why" such things happened and not simply the facts of the occurrenece.

I used to suggest thought questions such as how would each of them avoid or mitigate the U.S. Civil War if they had been transported back to that era with full knowledge of the future and a massive amount of financial resources.
Revisionist BS. You did nothing of the kind because you are incapable of doing so.

Oh, now you like the mainstream press. Don't forget, there was bipartisan support and the approval of the press when Senator Biden had it passed, also.
I never said that I like the press, you inferred it. Try reading the comment prior to commenting on it.

Not to mention that press coverage changes all of the time.

Forum List

Back