Nevada school board candidate: Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

Far-right Nevada school board candidate claims the Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

Holy shit! What? Who is going to defend this crap??!!

Where does the Constitution say that people must procreate?

Does that include heterosexual people who cannot, or chose not to procreate?

Gay people do in fact procreate and have children in a variety of ways just like straight people do.

Homosexuality is unconstitutional? ( Not gay rights...HOMOSEXUALITY itself)

The far right keeps descending further and further into insanity

What a stupid man!

From the link,

"I believe the Constitution. I believe in our — our — the way our founding fathers believed in this country: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," he said, mistaking the Constitution for the Declaration of Independence. "That means that homosexuals cannot procreate. This goes against our Constitution and this goes against what parents want in the school district, and this is only one book out of thousands."

bolding mine

The fool doesn't seem to understand that homosexual/Lesbians also do that.

The Constitution doesn't require anyone to procreate that is done automatically and the fool doesn't seem to understand that ALL homosexuals/lesbians are children begotten from straights parents.

Do people want someone on a school board that doesn't even understand the difference in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence? (not that either actually say this)

Also we might note that George Washington never had children of his own.

Far-right Nevada school board candidate claims the Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

Gay people do in fact procreate and have children in a variety of ways just like straight people do.

Are you a constitutional lawyer? I'm not personally.

But I'd love to hear the case argued before the Supreme Court although I think the extremist wing of the court- Kangan, Jackson and Sotomayor wouldn't give the case a fair hearing and should probably recuse themselves.

It’s not just the ‘far’ right – this is typical of most conservatives.

And it’s yet another example of the authoritarian right’s contempt for the Constitution and conservatives’ desire to violate the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

And it’s yet another example of the authoritarian right’s contempt for the Constitution and conservatives’ desire to violate the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

Contrary to liberal misconceptions, neither homosexuality nor Gay Marriage is mentioned in the Constitution.

This is all just made up stuff by the Far Left.

Yet Lincoln suspended the writ of habeas corpus.

On April 27, 1861, Lincoln suspended the writ of habeas corpus between Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia to give military authorities the necessary power to silence dissenters and rebels. Under this order, commanders could arrest and detain individuals who were deemed threatening to military operations.

:oops8:

Contrary to liberal misconceptions, neither homosexuality nor Gay Marriage is mentioned in the Constitution.

This is all just made up stuff by the Far Left.
Give me a fucking break Princess! We are well aware of the fact that there is nothing in the constitution about marriage-gay or otherwise. What you seem to be unaware of is that the constitution does speak to equal protection under the law and due process and that the rights that the constitution guarantees goes beyond those that are enumerated

Source is RawStory, so the story itself is probably complete bullshit. Not that it's not possible that there really is someone who believes what this story claims, but given the source, it's more likely that the story is false.

In any event, if this story is true, then this guy is an outlier, a kook, not representative of conservatives in general.

Your partisanship making you blind to Democrats own flaws and your sweeping statement on conservatives is a worn-out fallacy.

I guess thats to try and make up for all the babies being murdered on a daily basis by the DementocRats.
OK, So you think that we should be required to procreate, but you oppose abortion?

Can we assume that you, as a tax payer, are willing to foot the bill for health care, nutritional programs, pre school, and affordable housing among other things for all of those kids? Are you really pro life ? That is not the same as being anti abortion

Give me a fucking break Princess! We are well aware of the fact that there is nothing in the constitution about marriage-gay or otherwise. What you seem to be unaware of is that the constitution does speak to equal protection under the law and due process and that the rights that the constitution guarantees goes beyond those that are enumerated

It's a pretty safe bet that there is not so much as a single word—a single letter, in the Constitution, as originally written or as later amended—that was authored by anyone who did not clearly understand what marriage was—a union between a man and a woman—and who would have given the slightest bit of credence to the idea that a disgusting homosexual mockery of marriage ought to be granted any kind of equal status to that of genuine marriage.

I dare say that if anyone who had any part in writing or amending the Constitution had thought that his contribution might ever be twisted to give credence to the homosexual mockery thereof, that he would have included language specifically to prevent it from being so twisted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back