Biden shows once again why he is a huge upgrade from Trump

And California, the hotbed of liberal thought. You forgot about California, but then many are trying to forget that.

No I didn't. Arkansas copies the California state standards, but uses the Texas approved textbooks.

The corruption, dishonesty, and criminality of the failed Trump ‘administration’ is endless.

President Biden continues to be a huge upgrade from Trump.

The mental illness of you stupid uneducated sicko Moon Bats suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrom is endless.

No I didn't. Arkansas copies the California state standards, but uses the Texas approved textbooks.
Which, if true, proves nothing other than you still support CRT and try to blame others for your racism.

And yes, you did name both of them as your teaching resources. You are getting so confused by your lies that you can't keep them straight.

Are we doing this again? You will deny anything I say, like the liberal you are, while refusing to face reality. Getting predictability boring of you. Skippy.

I'm seriously trying to understand why you think I'm a liberal. I really do not get what I've posted that would have you thinking that?

Which, if true, proves nothing other than you still support CRT and try to blame others for your racism.

How do you figure? I have no decision-making authority in the state education department. They tell me where to get my standards and I print them off. Doesn't mean I use them as my basis for teaching but I do have to post them in the classroom for all to see.

How do you figure? I have no decision-making authority in the state education department. They tell me where to get my standards and I print them off. Doesn't mean I use them as my basis for teaching but I do have to post them in the classroom for all to see.
Which is tacit support for those "standards" and I doubt that you don't teach them as they are in the testing of the students. So another lie by you, Skippy.

BTW, try to use your words instead of stupid emoji in your reply. They just show how incompetent and unable to use and express your own thoughts on any given subject. In other words, showing your ignorance.

Which is tacit support for those "standards" and I doubt that you don't teach them as they are in the testing of the students. So another lie by you, Skippy.

BTW, try to use your words instead of stupid emoji in your reply. They just show how incompetent and unable to use and express your own thoughts on any given subject. In other words, showing your ignorance.

What "emoji" are you talking about? Do you have me confuse with someone else?

What "emoji" are you talking about? Do you have me confuse with someone else?
How ab out your favorite3 "disagree" emoji? Are you going to lie and say that you don't use it when you lack the ability to defend your comments with words? You really are ignorant.

Jesuit Joe has been a pox/curse on us. He is simply a puppet of the elites and the Vatican. I wouldn't bother to piss on that POS even with a full bladder. He is a fraud ....tell me I am wrong

How ab out your favorite3 "disagree" emoji? Are you going to lie and say that you don't use it when you lack the ability to defend your comments with words? You really are ignorant.

Oh on the "likes"/"dislikes" line? While I suppose one could consider them such I've never thought of them as "emoji's"?

Oh on the "likes"/"dislikes" line? While I suppose one could consider them such I've never thought of them as "emoji's"?
You have never thought, period. And yes, they are an emoji whether you admit it. Thus proving you to be incapable of thought or reasoning.

biden loves criminals...and why not his drug addled son is one
It was not Biden, who repealed and amended Biden's bipartisan crime bill to be more lenient. I have read, Trump advisors and supporters favored it thinking it would help them get the black vote.

Forum List

Back