Biden says your children belong to the State

Hunter Biden sired a child by a sex trade worker. This doesn’t say very much for either of them.

It appears that Hunter Biden is paying the court ordered child support so I don’t see what the issue is.

There is no requirement for Jill Biden, or any other member of the family to welcome this child into the family, either legally or morally.

And since Hunter Biden is not an elected official, and he’s not a government employee, and he’s not your son, this is really none of your fucking business.

As for your rendering judgment, that I lack morality, “Judge, not lest you be judged”. You’re in no position to render a judgement on anyone else’s morality, other than your own.
Sorry bout that,

1. The H. Biden child chances of being a morally upright human is huge.
2. He doesn't have to try very hard to surpass anyone in the Biden Tree.
3. The Biden's are so morally depraved it is painful to watch.
4. Watching you granny with all this TDS is a wonder as well.
5. How can you support the Bidens's a then go look in a mirror?
6. Well at least you gotta stronger stomach then most.
7. Go Granny Go!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The H. Biden child chances of being a morally upright human is huge.
2. He doesn't have to try very hard to surpass anyone in the Biden Tree.
3. The Biden's are so morally depraved it is painful to watch.
4. Watching you granny with all this TDS is a wonder as well.
5. How can you support the Bidens's a then go look in a mirror?
6. Well at least you gotta stronger stomach then most.
7. Go Granny Go!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hunter Biden is the black sheep of the family. Every family has one.

I posted in another thread that I was discussing “gateway drugs” with a recovering addict, and I asked her what her gateway drug was and her response was there was only one “gateway drug” and that’s “trauma”.

I’m not condoning any of his behavior, but I’m not judging it either because it’s a private matter and none of my concerns.

And once again, none of this has anything to do with you and your willingness to condemn this entire family on no evidence whatsoever.

There is no requirement that a family welcome a child with open arms. Since she had to get a court order DNA test to even get him prove that he had sex with her, who knows what shape he was in when they had sex.

There is no requirement that your baby daddy and his family welcome your child with open arms. She’s getting child support, which is all he’s legally required to provide.
theres no legal requirement but it is says allot about a family that disown an innocent child ..and your defense of them says allot about you .

My kids don't belong to the left.

Chris Hayes of Pmsnbc said to DeSantis that kids and trans surgeries are none of his GD business.

And all last week....at least 2 weeks and then periodically we hear this..

and this:

and this:

and this:

this isn't a coincidence. They're telling you/conditioning you to the fact that they WANT YOUR KIDS...they'll TAKE THEM FROM YOU. and they'll turn them into anything they want. Don't be fooled by posters here sayin' that's not true. It's most definitely true. Tyrants and Satan...always target children.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden is the black sheep of the family. Every family has one.

I posted in another thread that I was discussing “gateway drugs” with a recovering addict, and I asked her what her gateway drug was and her response was there was only one “gateway drug” and that’s “trauma”.

I’m not condoning any of his behavior, but I’m not judging it either because it’s a private matter and none of my concerns.

And once again, none of this has anything to do with you and your willingness to condemn this entire family on no evidence whatsoever.
Sorry bout that,

1. Stop Lying!!!
2. No Evidence is a hoot.
3. Nit something granny, get off here a couple weeks and never come back getchagranny BS!!!
4. I just can't keep desponding to these stupid grannies, it lowers my IQ too much to sink the their level.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Stop Lying!!!
2. No Evidence is a hoot.
3. Nit something granny, get off here a couple weeks and never come back getchagranny BS!!!
4. I just can't keep desponding to these stupid grannies, it lowers my IQ too much to sink the their level.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Can you re-post that in English so that it makes sense or maybe wait till you sober up and try again?

Forum List

Back