Biden says your children belong to the State

Now who's taking words out of context. You really are a goat fucker.
Wow I haven't been accused of beastiality since Benedict Donald got elected. I'd call you a pussy but I have way to much respect for pussies. They're tough and can take a pounding all night long.

"Doesn't matter what he said. He called me a Goat Fucker."

It's a link to my post on the OP's original article titled "

Parents, do you agree?' Biden alarms with assertion there's 'no such thing as someone else's child'

"There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" Is not a blind assertion by the president. It was a quote from one of the outstanding teachers they were honoring.
so where is the lie? You claimed there was a lie. What you linked to was a post of your claiming what Xiden said was taken out of context. I was looking for the lie in the article you claimed exist. Can you please quote it....or are you going to admit you were making things up?

Tell that to the Texas Taliban Judge who wants regulate the FDA from the Bench in order to stop the nationwide distribution of the most popular Abortion drug.

Furthermore the SC judges lied about overturning precedents. They are a disgrace.
um..aren't judges suppose to be telling telling the FDA when they violated the law? What do you think Courts do for goodness sake? YOu think the FDA can regulate itself and do whatever it wants?

so where is the lie? You claimed there was a lie. What you linked to was a post of your claiming what Xiden said was taken out of context. I was looking for the lie in the article you claimed exist. Can you please quote it....or are you going to admit you were making things up?
He's probably the most dishonest person here.

"There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" Is not a blind assertion by the president. It was a quote from one of the outstanding teachers they were honoring who spend over 40 year teaching children. The headline in the Faux story was (suprise surprise) a lie. The Op's title was also a lie. It's really all you guys have for the most part isn't it?

"There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" Is not a blind assertion by the president. It was a quote from one of the outstanding teachers they were honoring who spend over 40 year teaching children. The headline in the Faux story was (suprise surprise) a lie. The Op's title was also a lie. It's really all you guys have for the most part isn't it?
so did the President not say that? Is that what you are claiming now? That was the lie?

Cause the article in the OP has the President saying that, but giving credit to the teacher as you claim. So what's the lie?

so did the President not say that? Is that what you are claiming now? That was the lie?

Cause the article in the OP has the President saying that, but giving credit to the teacher as you claim. So what's the lie?
He was quoting her. She was proud of her career teaching all those children, who were not really hers, but she treated them like they were. She was certainly not saying that your children belong to the state.

He was quoting her. She was proud of her career teaching all those children, who were not really hers, but she treated them like they were. She was certainly not saying that your children belong to the state.
so the Fox article didn’t lie like you said? gotcha

Well, I like feta cheese on a salad......

The radicals would want me dead because I deny the existence of their god and all supernatural beings.

I don't want you dead. I just wish you'd stop spewing leftist crap while playing the victim

so the Fox article didn’t lie like you said? gotcha
Of course they did and as usual they took it out of context. They're Faux not News. Lying is what they do. They're famous for it the world over now too.

Of course they did and as usual they took it out of context. They're Faux not News. Lying is what they do. They're famous for it the world over now too.
so they lied and took their lie out of context? please just quote the lie

I don't want you dead. I just wish you'd stop spewing leftist crap while playing the victim
I don't care what you or the Muslims want. I don't particularly care what the woke want either, or the fascist Neo-GOP, or intergender sports nuts, or......the new transgame were surgical augmentation is all the rage......Nope punch my ticket, I'm done.

I don't care what you or the Muslims want. I don't particularly care what the woke want either, or the fascist Neo-GOP, or intergender sports nuts, or......the new transgame were surgical augmentation is all the rage......Nope punch my ticket, I'm done.
"intergender sports nuts" - is that what the new catchphrase talking point the demafascist a throwing out there now?

then why can't you quote the lie for us?
It was not a blanket or stand alone assertion by the president was it? Did he take to the podium and make that announcement?

It was a big fat lie by Faux Not News. But what else is new under the sun.

Forum List

Back