Biden "honors" the Nashville Democrat Drama Queens, ignores the mass shooting victims.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
How can any true American support this Party? Biden and the Democrats have taken politics to yet another new low. Ahhh screw those kids who were killed by the Nashville Shooter, the real victims are Democrats who were inciting protesters.

......Biden called it an “honor” to have the so-called “Tennessee Three” – Justin Jones, Justin Pearson and Gloria Johnson – join him and Vice President Kamala Harris in the Oval Office, but gave no indication when or if he would extend a similar invitation to the victims of the school shooting that sparked the protest ...

How can any true American support this Party? Biden and the Democrats have taken politics to yet another new low. Ahhh screw those kids who were killed by the Nashville Shooter, the real victims are Democrats who were inciting protesters.

......Biden called it an “honor” to have the so-called “Tennessee Three” – Justin Jones, Justin Pearson and Gloria Johnson – join him and Vice President Kamala Harris in the Oval Office, but gave no indication when or if he would extend a similar invitation to the victims of the school shooting that sparked the protest ...
The three were standing up for the victims of those shootings, and two were even expelled for it. Therefore the victims were being honored.

Find parents of the shooting victims who are complaining about them being honored and you will have a case.

The three were standing up for the victims of those shootings, and two were even expelled for it. Therefore the victims were being honored.

Find parents of the shooting victims who are complaining about them being honored and you will have a case.
Biden was not honoring the dead victims, he was promoting gun restrictions which the democrats who were Biden was honoring were doing.

None of them care about the victims.

In fact, we now know that the shooter in Kentucky specifically shot a bank up because he wanted better gun restrictions via legislation, and I'm sure all democrats felt the same about it..

This is what we are dealing with in regards to Leftists.

Did Trump invite mass shooting victims to the white house?

Do they pay you to write bullshit or do you do it pro bono?
Conservatives are triggered because they just realized they made no sense, by criticizing Biden for hosting people angered about the shooting.
So why isnt he doing it this time? Trannies, or because they were Christians?
Yeah. Move that goal post won't ya.

You cited Obama and Trump without complaining that they should have hosted victims a specific cherry-picked mass shooting.
Now that I embarrassed you by showing everyone that Biden has hosted victims of shootings, you move the goal posts and make it all about one specific shooting.

Now tell me, did Donald Trump receive a visits from victims of every single mass shooting during his presidency?

The answer better be yes if you don't want to embarrass yourself again.

Conservatives are triggered because they just realized they made no sense, by criticizing Biden for hosting people angered about the shooting.

Yeah. Move that goal post won't ya.

You cited Obama and Trump without complaining that they should have hosted victims a specific cherry-picked mass shooting.
Now that I embarrassed you by showing everyone that Biden has hosted victims of shootings, you move the goal posts and make it all about one specific shooting.

Now tell me, did Donald Trump receive a visits from victims of every single mass shooting during his presidency?

The answer better be yes if you don't want to embarrass yourself again.
So you whine because I answered your question, and then stayed on-topic? :rofl:
GTFO you retard :lol:

So...Biden is a lot like MAGAts in ignoring shooting victims?

Biden is is Anti-America and has Anti-American Values of an6y President except possibly Obama

So why isnt he doing it this time? Trannies, or because they were Christians?
Your getting warmer. Biden's nazis working in the media are deliberately castrating Americans via esoterica, and this Nashville case is too politically loaded not to suppress it, so they'll allow (a la CIA tactics because Biden is a CIA puppet) the prisoners to get their typical ahistorical amnesia about it.

1. No specific information if the killer-tranny was being counseled by a theologian, a shrink, or both, before it murdered.

2. No specific information is the killer-tranny had been taking opposite-sex hormones.

3. No specific information as to the status of the killer-tranny's genitals. Were there any anomalies to note at birth?

4. No specific information as to the outcome of the (media announced [italics])) toxicology test on one of the killer-tranny's dead friends.

5. No specific information on the timespan (chron) the killer-tranny used to collect the weapons, even though there is a specific chron for the death of the (two dead friends [it.]) in 4.

So you whine because I answered your question, and then stayed on-topic? :rofl:
GTFO you retard :lol:
You added extra stuff to my question. I never asked about Obama and you mentioned him. This made it embarrassing for you not to mention Joe Biden (on purpose). You were being slick making it seem as if Joe Biden stood out among presidents in regard to visiting mass shooting victims.

And now you're pretending I took issue with the Donald Trump part. You embarrassed yourself with your answer. Adding Obama doomed your whole participation in this thread and you keep digging your grave deeper every time you comment, because you were hoping I didn't have Google in my phone. Keep embarrassing yourself.

You added extra stuff to my question. I never asked about Obama and you mentioned him. This made it embarrassing for you not to mention Joe Biden (on purpose). You were being slick making it seem as if Joe Biden stood out among presidents in regard to visiting mass shooting victims.

And now you're pretending I took issue with the Donald Trump part. You embarrassed yourself with your answer. Adding Obama doomed your whole participation in this thread and you keep digging your grave deeper every time you comment, because you were hoping I didn't have Google in my phone. Keep embarrassing yourself.
ummm ok :lol:

An American who believes the lives of citizens are more important than a couple of idiot politicians standing on the bodies of kids to make a name for themselves.

An American who believes that not inconveniencing people wanting to buy guns is more important than protecting citizens is a fascist Republican like you.

Forum List

Back