House Passes Bill That Lifts 16 Million Children Out Of Poverty, But Senate GOP Says No Because It Will Help Biden

Why aren't the GOP and Trump campaigning on that?

US economics is totally there to benefit the rich... Look at US income gap levels..

View attachment 909228

GOP see this graph and they want to beat Turkey and Mexico next year...
Surprising what moving millions of illegal immigrants into your country will do, isn't it? Critical thinking---try it sometime.

Why aren't the GOP and Trump campaigning on that?

US economics is totally there to benefit the rich... Look at US income gap levels..

View attachment 909228

GOP see this graph and they want to beat Turkey and Mexico next year...
Hahaha….Meanwhile outside of that LibTardian Twilight Zone nowhere is the “income gap” wider than in EVERY SINGLE disgusting, dangerous, divided and diverse blue shithole in America. The Democrat elites earn more and more as the bottom feeding degenerate underclass expands and lives like the human cockroaches they are.
Hmmm…do you wonder if said conditions are manifested by Democrat policies and ideals?

As I remember things, the war on poverty began 60 years ago under LBJ. By now it is obvious that just throwing money at the problem isn't working.
We are even stupider than that…now we throw money and millions of desperate / dependent thirdworlders at the problem.

The real fuckers are the goddamn Democrats that started the welfare for Negroes so as to get Negro votes for the next 200 years.

I am not responsible to pay for the welfare for your child. You are responsible as the child's parent.

You Moon Bats have never understood the concept of personal responsibility have you?

Besides, we are $34 trillion in debt and can't afford any more welfare. We have enough already.

If the Democrats want more welfare for the ghetto Negroes then how about them not spending billions on the Illegals and use that money?
One world without borders is why.

FREE = Taxpayer FUNDED.
More proof young people should wait until their mid 30s before thinking about having kids or getting married. Having kids in their 20s is no longer a wise decision unless they come from money. Two young people raising kids by working together is no longer the model.

The House passed a bipartisan tax bill that could help 16 million low-income children and restore some business tax breaks Wednesday, on a huge vote of 357-70. The bill expands the child tax credit to most of the 19 million children in low-income households that make too little to receive the full credit. It could lift as many as half a million kids out of poverty, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

GOP Sen. Grassley tells me he’s concerned passing Wyden-Smith tax bill might aid Biden’s re-election:“I think passing a tax bill that makes the president look good mailing out checks before the election, means he could be reelected and then we won’t extend the 2017 tax cuts”.

If nothing else, the mother fuckers are predictable.
Who's gonna PAY for it?

Forum List

Back