House Passes Bill That Lifts 16 Million Children Out Of Poverty, But Senate GOP Says No Because It Will Help Biden

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The House passed a bipartisan tax bill that could help 16 million low-income children and restore some business tax breaks Wednesday, on a huge vote of 357-70. The bill expands the child tax credit to most of the 19 million children in low-income households that make too little to receive the full credit. It could lift as many as half a million kids out of poverty, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

GOP Sen. Grassley tells me he’s concerned passing Wyden-Smith tax bill might aid Biden’s re-election:“I think passing a tax bill that makes the president look good mailing out checks before the election, means he could be reelected and then we won’t extend the 2017 tax cuts”.

If nothing else, the mother fuckers are predictable.

The House passed a bipartisan tax bill that could help 16 million low-income children and restore some business tax breaks Wednesday, on a huge vote of 357-70. The bill expands the child tax credit to most of the 19 million children in low-income households that make too little to receive the full credit. It could lift as many as half a million kids out of poverty, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

GOP Sen. Grassley tells me he’s concerned passing Wyden-Smith tax bill might aid Biden’s re-election:“I think passing a tax bill that makes the president look good mailing out checks before the election, means he could be reelected and then we won’t extend the 2017 tax cuts”.

If nothing else, the mother fuckers are predictable.
The real fuckers are the goddamn Democrats that started the welfare for Negroes so as to get Negro votes for the next 200 years.

I am not responsible to pay for the welfare for your child. You are responsible as the child's parent.

You Moon Bats have never understood the concept of personal responsibility have you?

Besides, we are $34 trillion in debt and can't afford any more welfare. We have enough already.

If the Democrats want more welfare for the ghetto Negroes then how about them not spending billions on the Illegals and use that money?

The real fuckers are the goddamn Democrats that started the welfare for Negroes so as to get Negro votes for the next 200 years.

I am not responsible to pay for the welfare for your child. You are responsible as the child's parent.

You Moon Bats have never understood the concept of personal responsibility have you?

Besides, we are $34 trillion in debt and can't afford any more welfare. We have enough already.

If the Democrats want more welfare for the ghetto Negroes then how about them not spending billions on the Illegals and use that money?
This isn't welfare.

dimocrap FILTH been lifting people out of poverty for the last 75 years.

dimocrap FILTH are richer. But nobody else is.

According to the latest ACS data, nearly 41 million people in the United States lived below the poverty line in 2022. That is nearly 1.5 million more people than in 2019, before the pandemic struck (Figure 1).Oct 11, 2023
https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...to the latest ACS,pandemic struck (Figure 1).

Post-pandemic poverty is rising in America's suburbs | Brookings

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...to the latest ACS,pandemic struck (Figure 1).
Thanks, dimocrap SCUM. Great job.

As usual

This isn't welfare.
To hell it ain't. Low income people don't pay any Federal income taxes as it is. Like 49% of US households don't pay any Federal Income tax at all. That means somebody else is paying their share of the burden of the goddamn bloated Federal government. If you ain't paying any taxes but enjoying whatever the Federal government does for you then that sure as hell is welfare.

Instead of expanding that to even more why not make the Trump income tax reductions (that are due to expire in 2025) permanent? That way it helps all tax payers, not only the ones with children.

I agree. Corporations need more tax breaks. It's good for the economy. We need more deregulation in the oilfield too. That's why we need to put Trump in office again.
Corporations don't pay taxes,

They collect them.

Did you know that 1/3 of all illegals file fraudulent tax returns claiming up to $21,000 in fraudulent child tax credits? By law that credit is not even available to illegals, you have to be a citizen. Last reported illegals were scamming us for $5 billion a year.

You're informed. Teach the loons

Forum List

Back